Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Covid Plan for Survival

Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar

Default Re: The Covid Plan for Survival

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWestPirate View Post
    If they have the money
    FOF going north was robbed of all his closes except what he had on by Sal migracion.

I've often thought about the trip to El Norte, and what it would take to succeed. I've made the trip so many times,, north and south.

1. Dump the mochila. It marks you as a migrante from a mile away.
    A laptop bag for your immediate essentials and one change of clothes.

2. Stay away from other migrants. A clean, well-groomed couple might have the best shot.
    While this last caravan was being busted, a couple could have easily gotten to the next point.
    Know where you are going. A little homework will go a long way when they ask,, "A donde vas?"

3. Take local transport. Colectivos. Stay away from the overnight buses out of Chiapas to Oaxaca. Chiapas is the choke point.
    Tapachula is a free zone, full of people from every country, and they don't seem to be bothered. But they look for migrants coming in from Ciudad Hidalgo and Talisman. More Ciudad Hidalgo. Again, Clean, well groomed, your laptop bag, blend in, belong. If you are young enough, look like a student.

4. Hotel it,, to stay clean, with clean clothes, shorter hair. Plenty of inexpensive hotels, hospedajes; buy new clothes if you need to.

5. Once you are in Oaxaca,, you are through the worst of it. There is very little enforcement on the toll roads to stop you.
    I would still stay on more "local" buses. Tempting to grab an overnight, but you might lose it all.

6. Go west. Stay away from Texas. Cross in Arizona. A longer trip, but less cartel activity, much less immigration enforcement.

This plan will cost more,, and take longer, but you are not paying a coyote so it's probably cheaper.
    At the US border you will need some help,, and some money to make that final jump.
    more and more are making the trip without a Coyote, kinda like I and my best friend did it in 1984 at barely 12 years old.
    a couple of young brothers, cousins to my wife, just made the trip safely by themselves, they are awaiting asylum hearing in Texas.
    your points are very on point, almost like my father told us back then, my dad made the trip successfully over 10 times.
    We ended up spending a week in Los Mochis, where I had 2 younger siblings, where we obtained a fake Sinaloa cedula, so from there on, we traveled as Sinaloans lol

Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar

Default Re: The Covid Plan for Survival

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWestPirate View Post
    More on that ivermectin overdose sweeping the country:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/greg...respected-over
    who'd dare post a link of trumpnews, I mean foxnews

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12