Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Covid "Truth" vs Reality

Default Re: Covid "Truth" vs Reality

I watched a BBC program last night about omicron, specifically in Nigeria.
    They claim that they have only had 3000 deaths total during the entire pandemic.

I always thought that Africa would turn into a Covid blood bath, but it hasn't.
    We're missing something here. Use of antivirals for malaria and that pesky river parasite that use to blind people ?
    Better natural immunity than the snow flakes in the US and Europe?

My sense of Nicaragua was always,, the way they live so closely, the deaths should have been more.

Still so many unanswered questions

Blog Entries

Fauci and the Zuck, March 2020
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1470469062698414090

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWestPirate View Post
    I always thought that Africa would turn into a Covid blood bath, but it hasn't. We're missing something here. Use of antivirals for malaria and that pesky river parasite that use to blind people?
    Yes, extensive use of ivermectin there, too. It maps perfectly. (Where did I see those maps? NYT?)

P.S. There's been only one death from Omicron -- in the world. Zero in the USA.

Fauci claims that the two shot Pfizer or Moderna is 33% effective against an Omicron breakthrough infection

So, if you are vaccinated but not boosted, you have a 2 - 1 chance of getting infected.
    A booster raises your odds, supposedly, but really,, it's too early in the game to tell for sure.
    The only thing we do know is the prevalence of the Omicron is doubling every three days.

The severity of the omicron infections (symptoms, rate of hospitalization, deaths) seems to be less.
    The most obvious reason is,, Covid has already cleaned house and harvested the low hanging fruit.
    The most vulnerable have died during the initial variant,, and then, Delta.

Isn't this the way it is supposed to work?

Any vaccination probably wakes the immune system to some extent.
    You could be vaccinated for rabies and have lighter Covid symptoms as a result.

Viejo del Foro el duende grande's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Newsmax article today says other vaccines are worse than P or M for xi-om.Looks like a never ending series of new vaccines. Wonder if they will have mine ready before Feb? Feb. of what year.

I've had an ivermectin stash since way back when. Before trip need to get the others.

Sweden has started implanting vaccine record chips under peoples skin. Among the bad news, anyone with a cell phone can read your record.

"Support mental health or I'll break your head"

Covid was an intelligence test and we flunked.

Blog Entries

I could get the booster in a minute here, but Hell I got my card and that was all I really wanted and is still not worth shit, have to be tested to fly into States, even if vaccinated.

The World truly has gone crazy, my friends doing construction can't get materials as needed, Walmart has empty shelves, every place is hiring but no one to hire.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by el duende grande View Post

Sweden has started implanting vaccine record chips under peoples skin. Among the bad news, anyone with a cell phone can read your record.
    Meh the swedes have been chipping themselves for a few years. In this case it is just adding another data point.

NPR from 2018

I know that chipping people, and National ID cards, are hot buttons in the US and will never happen.
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

So,, the vacines DON'T implant a nano chip?

I thought that was the whole point of the WUFLU pandemic?

Blog Entries

National id cards will come thru the back door, maybe thru cell phones.

Maxipali is loaded to the gills with stuff, but sinsa is sinking. Inventory cutbacks, skimpy sales. Hard to tell if they are cutting back on staff because their antiquated system requires you to talk to 4 people minimum to buy anything, a tedious process even under normal conditions. On the US end lotta stuff out of stock. My system here is during the year I look up stuff on amazon and put on wish list to review and order a few days before my flight. Buttload of stuff not available this year.

My new skype number is working well for calling the US. Should a done it years ago but since I actually live here (fact, not recommendation) it never seemed important. Banks and stores are going to 2 stage identification and you need multiple ways for them to send you a reset code.

This is an interesting Times of India story about a Covid survivor:

It pretty much tracks what our TRN resident Covid expert,, Dr. DaddyYO! has been saying since the beginning.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/82573738.cms

Yesterday I talked to Cowboy,, also known as Patrick Rodriguez.
    He had been in the hospital since he dropped off the WhatsApp radar.

He sounded much better than he had the day previously.
    They plan on keeping him another week.

Patrick told a funny story: When the ambulance arrived,, they couldn't get the gurney onto his porch
    (I suspect it was more,, they wouldn't have been able to get him and the gurney down. He's a big guy, probably 250 lbs).
    So,, he had to crawl down the steps to where the gurney waited. He was too weak to walk.

There are a million stories out there, both those who succumbed to the virus,, and those who survived.
    Patterns emerge: The couple with COPD and diabetes,, for example.

But others,, more difficult to understand:

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/coro...mad-ayyad.html

One thing is clear,, they are not intubating patients like they were in the beginning.
    Why not ?? We may never know.

One of the earlier JohnsHopkins stories has a patient getting hydroxychloroquine
    "It seemed to help"

That was early on in the pandemic,, before they became ... Woke

Quote Originally Posted by el duende grande View Post
    National id cards will come thru the back door, maybe thru cell phones.

Maxipali is loaded to the gills with stuff, but sinsa is sinking. Inventory cutbacks, skimpy sales. Hard to tell if they are cutting back on staff because their antiquated system requires you to talk to 4 people minimum to buy anything, a tedious process even under normal conditions. On the US end lotta stuff out of stock. My system here is during the year I look up stuff on amazon and put on wish list to review and order a few days before my flight. Buttload of stuff not available this year.

My new skype number is working well for calling the US. Should a done it years ago but since I actually live here (fact, not recommendation) it never seemed important. Banks and stores are going to 2 stage identification and you need multiple ways for them to send you a reset code.

The code comes via Skype,, or email ?
    I set Shelley up with the MagicApp (playstore download) and it works really well.

Big dialer on the phone that allows you to call free to US and Canada. Works well.
    It requires the $35 /year Magic Jack,, but the Magic Jack does not have to be plugged in anywhere.

If you had the Magic Jack plugged into your router,, you could have a conventional home phone connected
    And use the Magic App on your cell phone.

They ring simultaneously,, at home and on your phone.

" but sinsa is sinking. Inventory cutbacks, skimpy sales. "

I feel that way too.
    But the Sinsa on the Masaya highway in Managua has lots of stuff,, and much of it high end.

Excellent selection of plumbing and electrical,, lots of tools, huge selection of ceramica

Maybe they are just not interested in the Estelí market,, or maybe,, just crappy management ?
    The people at the Masaya store are not constantly on their phones,, like the Sinsa in Estelí

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWestPirate View Post
    This is an interesting Times of India story about a Covid survivor: It pretty much tracks what our TRN resident Covid expert,, Dr. DaddyYO! has been saying since the beginning.
    From early 2020 I’ve listened to doctors I respected and go to original scientific publications where available. There are currently two excellent interviews with Joe Rogan, one with Dr. Peter McCullough that runs 3 hrs, and the other with Dr. RW Malone (inventor of the mRNA ‘vax’) that’s some 2 ½ hrs. (Only available on Spotify.) Mallone writes regularly on substack. His recent essay,What if the largest experiment on human beings in history is a failure? https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/wh...est-experiment will blow your mind as to his estimate of how many have been killed from the jab..

Preventative & early treatment medicine is critical to beating covid in the vulnerable. Unfortunately gov’mint public health care, in much of the ‘developed’ world, is run by corrupt, organized bureaucrats under orders to not allow early treatment, rather to push senseless ‘vaccines’ on everyone. .

In McCullough’s discourse he mentions that Bangladesh - as I recall - stopped the pandemic cold with a nasal spray of dilute iodine. And that approach works as well with v. dilute peroxide or bleach. (Remember Trump getting ridiculed over the idea?)

See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil: be a wise simian

Blog Entries

As far as I can tell, skype does not do messaging out of the US. How they know you are out of the US when you have a US number must be in the realm of electronic mysticism. Same same Netflix knows if you are using a VPN.

Every institution has their own sometimes quirky reset system, some more user friendly than others. As big business goes affirmative action , gender equality, and downsizing I suspect many things will go downhill and omicron is the perfect backdrop to this mess. trouble is, when omicron goes away stupid will have been institutionalized.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234