Thread: arriving on the 15/5/07

Default arriving on the 15/5/07

:Hello, new to this, and very confused. think We may have had a bit of a "brainfart" and the more we read the more unsure we ( well I ) get, let me explain, we have never been there, we neither of us speak spanish,looking for a new start away from UK for ALL the reasons you have no doubt heard before ie jobs( lack of in the NHS),politics ( bore me to tears) expense and the weather etc etc being Brits living in rural cornwall were not exactly millionairs either,so ...... I said lets go Nicaragua, its cheap, there seems not to be many reasons we couldnt stay in the country full time and Im p***ed off,he said ok, so we are there 15/5/07 -- 16/6/07 to check it out, and herein lies the problem ,havent a clue where to start,do we drive? or bus? where shall we go? wheres cheap? where is safe? managua isnt sounding good guys!!!
    Its out there, I know it is!

Default if you are brave.....

drive. i did 2x. both ok. stay at elnido's. check out www.elnidobedandbreakfast.com
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

Default oh yea....

and rent my place for 20 years.
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: oh yea....

Quote Originally Posted by jimrichard
    and rent my place for 20 years.
    What is this, your sorry a$$ will be wanting to cancel his contract in just a few....

The BEST place to start is getting on the plane and coming here, people are frendly and if you put yourself on their level, guarding what would be common in any other place in the world (personal safety) it (this country) is just fine.....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Default scout's honor....

i got 2 one year olds. so 20 years before i retire.

Blog Entries

Default Thank you for

all the info, am taking it on board, and putting things into perspective LOL as getting on/off flights in london uk are NO WORSE than what you have said might happen.Cars,,, are we liable to be stopped and fined for whatever? whats the "norm" procedure? smile,pay and go on your way?
    Its out there, I know it is!

Blog Entries