Thread: If I Had More Time, I'd Write A Shorter Letter...

TRN's fiesty redhead catahoula fan's Avatar

Default If I Had More Time, I'd Write A Shorter Letter...

Okay folks, y'all are seriously gonna have to excuse me. I had an awesome post written. I tried to deal with Facebook for easier pic posting here, but that went haywire. My attempts at posting got suddenly sidetracked as my music turned to Christmas Tunes, and I was hooked! There is no putting Santa off...lo siento! I swear, Toña had nothing to do with it.

At least my creation is a bit festive. JW called me today, and his ornery attitude and my desire to feed came together in a creation that I hope to be able to take to him this next week. We'll have to see what his doctor says, but I'm hoping to fill a basket full of concoctions from my kitchen which will tempt his tastebuds and put that so needed weight on his bones.

Today's creation, a triple pepper corn chowder, came from a desire to give JW incredibly tasty and HEALTHY food to eat. We'll see if I'm allowed to bring it in...I may have to sneak in a few of those banana peanut butter choc covered cakes for my favorite fella! Quizás.
    "Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing."

Blog Entries

Default Re: If I Had More Time, I'd Write A Shorter Letter...

Well he is Managua now .... just deliver it!
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.