Thread: Did I mention

Blog Entries

Default Did I mention

I love it here.

This morning I got a cryptic call, maybe the caller was drinking, hard to say. I finally explained to the caller no way I could go to airport, ok no problem taxi come to you the voice said. Good news on my phone is scarce and I could only imagine what was in store.

One of my on and off again workman was here discussing a cow shit hauling when I saw the cab, went in the house to get some money, having no idea about how much I would be paying or what I was about to get. Things did not look promising, a small bag being held out the window, who in the Hell would send lobster I thought to myself. Took the bag, noticed an odor, before getting a chance to look at it the driver spotted the table full of papaya, passage for the bag was free with payment of a few papyaya, I threw in a pound of hot peppers. Happy cab drivers will remember you when it is raining Hell.

A gallon jug full of earthworms, soon they will be shit eating earthworms as I sent my workman to fetch the shit. Going to build me a genuine worm farm out of some old 1x12.

Yesterday I almost gave up, today I am farming worms, should I be excited or scared to see what tomorrow brings.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Blog Entries

Default Re: Did I mention

Can't exactly say I wish I could trade places...

But variety is indeed the spice of life!

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cookshow View Post
    I sent my workman to fetch the shit. Going to build me a genuine worm farm out of some old 1x12.
    You are 1/2 way to being a plumber... Why??

Because a plumber only need to know two things... Sh!t goes down and Payday is on Friday
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Blog Entries

You left out "farts go up." Or don't they vent the plumbing in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    You left out "farts go up." Or don't they vent the plumbing in Canada?
    No need for ventalation in Canada. Have you not heard, our shit does not stink?
    Here in the real world they're shutting Detroit down.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marnica View Post
    Have you not heard, our shit does not stink?
    Once, when I was covered by a generous health insurance policy, I went to the hospital complaining of trouble swallowing. It was a university teaching hospital and I presented a chance for them to try out an experimental technique (taking me for a tailless rodent), and get it paid for. They gave me a 'milkshake' of barium sulfate to drink (tasted like chalk) while taking X-ray movies of my esophagus. They learned nothing that helped me. But the next day my turds were white and didn't stink. Did that make me an honorary Canadian for a day?

Blog Entries

TRN's fiesty redhead catahoula fan's Avatar

There is no denying, Nicaragua is an adventure! Embrace it heartily...and keep LOTS of beer/rum on hand!
    "Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing."

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy-YO View Post
    Once, when I was covered by a generous health insurance policy, I went to the hospital complaining of trouble swallowing. It was a university teaching hospital and I presented a chance for them to try out an experimental technique (taking me for a tailless rodent), and get it paid for. They gave me a 'milkshake' of barium sulfate to drink (tasted like chalk) while taking X-ray movies of my esophagus. They learned nothing that helped me. But the next day my turds were white and didn't stink. Did that make me an honorary Canadian for a day?
    Dam and not the river kind they gave you the super dooper rapido treatment......

Normaly it is like Dog S*it, it needs to be in the sun for a few days before it quits stinking
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Must be true! My father-in-law says when the USA shits, Canada is stuck with the stink!