Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We are here!

Default Re: We are here!

Did a little Xmas shopping in town with the wife today. We bought a bible for her mom at the religious store on the corner of the central park and Calzada street across the street for the Cathedral. Went to Radio Shack and Curacao at the Colonial supermarket and bought some radio control toy backhoes and helicopters, a small tv ($87) and a rice cooker.

Later, I took the laptop to a tech because it was shutting off every 15 minutes or so. I also had to pay the water bill so I dropped the computer with the tech and went to the water company. The wife was having lunch with a girlfriend.

About halfway to the water company building, I got a call from the Mrs, who said her girlfriend said that I should not leave my computer with any tech unattended. She said some techs will rob good parts out of a valuable laptop and replace them with older used parts. So I quick paid the water bill and headed back to the shop. Now, I had dealt with these guys before and they gave me help and advise without charge so I sort of had some confidence in them. When I got back to the shop, the tech was working away cleaning and checking the laptop. I sat and talked with him for an hour or so while he also ran some virus checks and downloaded a "free" anti-virus program for me. After a while he pronounced the computer sound and charged me 200 cords for everything. Can't imagine what it would have cost in the States!

The computer has been working fine tonight and I am well pleased with the service. I told him that if everything worked out well, I would put his info on this website for anyone needing a good computer tech here in Granada.

It is.....
    CompuStore
    Iglesia Merced 75 varas al Lago
    Granada
    Pedro Pablo Cuadra....8864-7205

They also do cell phone work and refill ink cartridges.
    "If you ain't bleeding, you ain't working!"

Blog Entries

Nice work Jack.

Seems like we need a category for " recommended businesses" could be anything from a doctor to a gardener.....Like El Doc and Cookshow.....
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Just be cautious.. Especially if you use the machine for banking and Credit Card transactions.. Especially looking for keyboard skimmers..

Load one of the 30 day free trials of Norton or Macaffe and see if it finds anything.. Unload if nothing.. Pay the $49 if it does
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Here we go!!!!!

So my wife's passport is about to expire. We have to renew it before we go back on March 31st. She also lost her cedula (Nica ID card) and without that, you can't renew your passport. So we take a cab up to the office for ID's to order a new one. They tell us that since she lost her old one, even though it's expired by now, we still have to petition to replace the lost one before we can order a new one. In effect, we have to order and pay for an ID card that is expired and once we have that we can order a new replacement for it!!!! Now, none of this surprises me anymore since we have done a lot of paperwork solicitation with the government here in regard to her USA visa in the past. So we leave that office and I say to my wife, "Let's go over to the office of Gobernacion (passport office) and see what they have to say about it before we start this whole crazy process. My experience has been to always get a second or third opinion about anything legalwise here and if possible go to the closest source of good information. Since the passport office makes the rules for passports (and not the ID office) I though it a good idea to ask them directly if the ID is necessary.
    So we head over to that office and ask. They say that if the number of her cedula is typed inside her passport from when it was issued then we don't need the ID... but.... we do need a receipt from the office of IDs saying that we have ordered a replacement ID for the one that was lost.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh... much easier and shorter process now.........
    So we head back to the house and check the passport and the ID number is indeed typed inside... good news!!!! The ID office is only open till noon (as is the passport office) so we can do anything more till the next day.
    Today is the "next" day and we take a cab up to the ID office and are surprised to find that there is no line to wait in. I immediately get suspicious since there is no waiting line. The lady out front tells us that the computers in Managua are down and she can't even issue a receipt until tomorrow so we wasted a trip. Wasted trips are the norm here so no big deal. I tell my wife to ask for the telephone number of the office so we can call tomorrow before we come to see if the computers are up and running. We are told that there is no phone there. So tomorrow will take another trip and see how things pan out.

But....but....Jack, there was no line.

No line, no phone, no computers, no receipt and very little hope of ever changing. There is a great deal of comfort in consistency. Got to love the place. Sorry Jack, no really I´ve just gone through so much of it in the three months that I have been here getting my residence and all, that I go to do things already having in mind that my efforts will be for not even when it means a 5 hour or more round trip to Managua. I suppose thats why the powers that be made restaurants stocked with FDC.
    Here in the real world they're shutting Detroit down.

Nicaragua has done, at least, two very important things for me. One.....it gave me my wife, the love of my life! And two....it has taught me patience! Those that know me, know that #2 is probably the bigger miracle!

You know, I fell in love with Nicaragua laughing. It seems serious at the time one is shuffling through the lines, return tomorrow, and it'll be ready next week. After a couple of FDC's,lavishing in the taste, one cannot help but to chuckle.

In SJDS, after hurricane Mitch blew through, I watched the fishermen looking at their boat that they had stacked up against the seawall. The waves had filled the boats with sand and no one could budge them due to the suction created by the wet sand.

One of the seemingly chiefs of the fishermen did not like gringos at all. He wouldn't speak and would give you that "eye " which means something in Nicaragua.

I watched with intent interest for a while, then went down to my unit and extracted two screw jacks, and joined them in the sand. With little effort, I broke the boats loose, one at a time and seemed to gain a little respect from the one that seemed to despise me.

It's almost the same as watching someone drag his deer kill through the forest by the tail; eventually he will get their but not without a whole lot of effort!

Quote Originally Posted by JackMcG View Post
    Nicaragua has done, at least, two very important things for me. One.....it gave me my wife, the love of my life! And two....it has taught me patience! Those that know me, know that #2 is probably the bigger miracle!
    I have lived in Granada for 8 yrs., and have also gained a wife that is the love of my life. As to learning patience, I have a ways to go. Although I must say, losing my patience and going into my " crazy gringo" act, has gotten me a lot farther than patience would have.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by howard cox View Post
    I have lived in Granada for 8 yrs., and have also gained a wife that is the love of my life. As to learning patience, I have a ways to go. Although I must say, losing my patience and going into my " crazy gringo" act, has gotten me a lot farther than patience would have.
    You got that right HC....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Ok.. to follow up.... we decided to give them an extra day to get their poop together and went out to visit the wife's family instead. But today we did return to the ID office and .... again, there was no line. But when we walked in, they were serving customers and they took my wife right away. 5 minutes and 50 cords later she had the receipt that she needed and we headed over to the passport office. There they told us that there was nothing they could do until Jan 4th because of the upcoming holiday. Apparently, the process takes 8 days from Granada and the eight day would fall on the 24th and they would be closed so they don't do any business, apparently, from now till the 4th of January. What a great job!
    He did tell us however, that we could go to Metro Centro and in 20 minutes we would have the passport. The only catch was, they only service 25 people a day at Metro Centro so you have to get there early and get one of the 25 numbers they hand out in the morning. My wife said that people start lining up for those numbers at 5 in the morning so it wouldn't be worth the bother to try.
    We are going to wait till January 4th, do the paperwork and then wait the "eight" days till the passport arrives. We have till the end of March anyway.... so .... vamos a ver!

Here we go!!!!!

So my wife's passport is about to expire. We have to renew it before we go back on March 31st. She also lost her cedula (Nica ID card) and without that, you can't renew your passport. So we take a cab up to the office for ID's to order a new one. They tell us that since she lost her old one, even though it's expired by now, we still have to petition to replace the lost one before we can order a new one. In effect, we have to order and pay for an ID card that is expired and once we have that we can order a new replacement for it!!!! Now, none of this surprises me anymore since we have done a lot of paperwork solicitation with the government here in regard to her USA visa in the past. So we leave that office and I say to my wife, "Let's go over to the office of Gobernacion (passport office) and see what they have to say about it before we start this whole crazy process. My experience has been to always get a second or third opinion about anything legalwise here and if possible go to the closest source of good information. Since the passport office makes the rules for passports (and not the ID office) I though it a good idea to ask them directly if the ID is necessary.
    So we head over to that office and ask. They say that if the number of her cedula is typed inside her passport from when it was issued then we don't need the ID... but.... we do need a receipt from the office of IDs saying that we have ordered a replacement ID for the one that was lost.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh... much easier and shorter process now.........
    So we head back to the house and check the passport and the ID number is indeed typed inside... good news!!!! The ID office is only open till noon (as is the passport office) so we can do anything more till the next day.
    Today is the "next" day and we take a cab up to the ID office and are surprised to find that there is no line to wait in. I immediately get suspicious since there is no waiting line. The lady out front tells us that the computers in Managua are down and she can't even issue a receipt until tomorrow so we wasted a trip. Wasted trips are the norm here so no big deal. I tell my wife to ask for the telephone number of the office so we can call tomorrow before we come to see if the computers are up and running. We are told that there is no phone there. So tomorrow will take another trip and see how things pan out.

Now there´s a story that all that live here can relate to. Just between you and me you can cut that line for the passport a Metro Centro with a small bag of chocolate but you didn´t here that from me.
    Here in the real world they're shutting Detroit down.

Since we have to wait till January to see how the passport process turns out, I thought we would keep the fun going by trying to get a post-paid internet account at Claro today. We had purchased a pre-pay connection (and dongle) for 15 days as a way of finding out if there was service in El Guanacaste where my MIL lives. Since there is service we decided to enter a contract with Claro for a post pay account which is much cheaper a month compared to pre-pay. Pre-pay runs around $40 to $45 for 15 days at 512kbps. The post pay depends of the speed but for 512 it's about $45 per month... or half the price of pre-pay. We elected a 1gig speed because it's only around $10 more than the 512 speed.
    They only offer a contract for 18 months at a time and then the fun starts. We thought it would be easier to purchase the contract in my name since, as a gringo, they would assume that I could make the payments and therefore by more inclined to approve the deal. It turns out that that is not the case. I would need to have residency to do a contract and I do not.
    So then we were given the option to put the contract in my wife's name but would need to leave the inside of the Claro office and go outside to talk with the only "salesperson" presently on staff about the requirements, since he was working with clients out there. So we went outside and talked with the young man and after several minutes of conversation we were assured that between my wife's passport, her temporary cedula (we got the temp the other day in the ID office), a copy of "anybody's" electric and water bill (not sure why they accept "anybody's" receipts, but they do) and giving them a "double" deposit (equal to the cost of 2 months service) that she would qualify for a post paid contract. So we head out to the ATM to withdraw the double deposit money (about $115).
    When we came back we were directed inside and after a short wait were attended to by a young lady at one of the service portals. She immediately informed us that we were not eligible for a post paid contract without a copy of my wife's actual cedula. The temporary cedula would not suffice. After a brief discussion (almost an argument) I asked her why had the young man outside the office told us that all was in order. All I got was a shrug of the shoulders. At that point I asked where the young man was and she said he is still outside but busy with customers there. I left my wife inside and headed out to talk with him. I explained what was going on and he started to explain to me what I needed to tell the girl inside when suddenly it seemed to dawn on him that using me as a go-between in spanish was not going to work. He came inside with me and took control of the whole situation. He filled out all the paperwork and accepted my wife's temporary cedula and then told us he would have to get approval from his supervisor who was at lunch and to come back in an hour.
    We left and went to get some lunch and true to his word, he called us about an hour later to tell us that the contract had been approved and that we should come back to sign everything and pay the double deposit. They never did ask to see the light and water receipts.
    Tomorrow we have to return around 1pm to pick up the "dongle" and begin service, although he did say that normally it takes 48 hours to activate. He said he would try his best to get us activated by 1pm tomorrow. It's not a big deal in as much as I can just pay for an extra day or two on our pre-pay service if we have to wait.
    Once again, it seems, that many times whether or not you get what you are looking for here depends on who you talk to and how hard they are willing to work to help you and not necessarily on policy or regulations. All in all, it was a good day!

Here is the website with all the pics and info, as promised, for the Hotel Granada.... the pool is AMAZING! $50 a month for one person and $80 a month for a couple... we were just there to look and takes some pics and at 1pm there were only two people in the whole pool. It opens at 6am for swimming!!!!
    http://www.hotelgranadanicaragua.com/index.html

Since we have to wait till January to see how the passport process turns out, I thought we would keep the fun going by trying to get a post-paid internet account at Claro today. We had purchased a pre-pay connection (and dongle) for 15 days as a way of finding out if there was service in El Guanacaste where my MIL lives. Since there is service we decided to enter a contract with Claro for a post pay account which is much cheaper a month compared to pre-pay. Pre-pay runs around $40 to $45 for 15 days at 512kbps. The post pay depends of the speed but for 512 it's about $45 per month... or half the price of pre-pay. We elected a 1gig speed because it's only around $10 more than the 512 speed.
    They only offer a contract for 18 months at a time and then the fun starts. We thought it would be easier to purchase the contract in my name since, as a gringo, they would assume that I could make the payments and therefore by more inclined to approve the deal. It turns out that that is not the case. I would need to have residency to do a contract and I do not.
    So then we were given the option to put the contract in my wife's name but would need to leave the inside of the Claro office and go outside to talk with the only "salesperson" presently on staff about the requirements, since he was working with clients out there. So we went outside and talked with the young man and after several minutes of conversation we were assured that between my wife's passport, her temporary cedula (we got the temp the other day in the ID office), a copy of "anybody's" electric and water bill (not sure why they accept "anybody's" receipts, but they do) and giving them a "double" deposit (equal to the cost of 2 months service) that she would qualify for a post paid contract. So we head out to the ATM to withdraw the double deposit money (about $115).
    When we came back we were directed inside and after a short wait were attended to by a young lady at one of the service portals. She immediately informed us that we were not eligible for a post paid contract without a copy of my wife's actual cedula. The temporary cedula would not suffice. After a brief discussion (almost an argument) I asked her why had the young man outside the office told us that all was in order. All I got was a shrug of the shoulders. At that point I asked where the young man was and she said he is still outside but busy with customers there. I left my wife inside and headed out to talk with him. I explained what was going on and he started to explain to me what I needed to tell the girl inside when suddenly it seemed to dawn on him that using me as a go-between in spanish was not going to work. He came inside with me and took control of the whole situation. He filled out all the paperwork and accepted my wife's temporary cedula and then told us he would have to get approval from his supervisor who was at lunch and to come back in an hour.
    We left and went to get some lunch and true to his word, he called us about an hour later to tell us that the contract had been approved and that we should come back to sign everything and pay the double deposit. They never did ask to see the light and water receipts.
    Tomorrow we have to return around 1pm to pick up the "dongle" and begin service, although he did say that normally it takes 48 hours to activate. He said he would try his best to get us activated by 1pm tomorrow. It's not a big deal in as much as I can just pay for an extra day or two on our pre-pay service if we have to wait.
    Once again, it seems, that many times whether or not you get what you are looking for here depends on who you talk to and how hard they are willing to work to help you and not necessarily on policy or regulations. All in all, it was a good day!
    We didn't get the dongle on saturday but we continued to have prepaid service until today even though it was supposed to end saturday night. Today the guy at Claro called us and said all was ready so we picked up the dongle and installed it and the 1GB speed is a nice upgrade and all is good. We also received the dongle free along with 2 free months of service as part of the promotion. We have to pay our first bill in March! So far, we are very happy with the service. Also, we asked about "auto-pay" with a credit card and they only accept "Nicaraguan bank" credit cards to do that service. Nothing from the USA.

Some of my nieces dancing and singing on Xmas eve!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm7OPo8OG0w

[YT]mm7OPo8OG0w[/YT]

Quote Originally Posted by marnica View Post
    Now there´s a story that all that live here can relate to. Just between you and me you can cut that line for the passport a Metro Centro with a small bag of chocolate but you didn´t here that from me.
    So we went to Metro Centro on tuesday the 4th with a bag of chocolates in hand and inquired as to where the office was for passport renewal. After a lengthy explanation from the security guard as to how to get there, he finished up by telling us that they didn't have hours until wednesday. So we ate the chocolates ourselves and did some shopping and headed back to Granada for the afternoon.
    The next day around 11:30 we headed back over the passport office here in Granada and found the line long, hot and annoying. But there is a lady in the outer office/waiting room who's job it is to help you fill out the form you need to apply for the new passport. That woman has the patience of Job!!!!! She steadily and patiently helped everyone who came into the waiting room and did double and triple duty by taking questions from the crowd and through the open window from anyone who shouted something to her. The office closes at 1pm but they shut the doors at 12:30 because there are sooo many people already inside to attend to before closing time. It then also becomes the job of this same woman to respond to people who are then hammering at the door demanding to be let in since it's not yet 1 o'clock. She handled each and every one with respect and patience and I was never more impressed by any governmental person in my life as I was by this person.
    She also helped my wife fill out her forms and we were in and out of there in a little over an hour. We now have to wait 10 days for the passport to arrive so we can go pick it up.
    My wife and I walked over to the little lunch stand in Parque Sandino, in front of the passport office and bought a cold coke and took it back for the hard working woman. In addition to wanting to reward her, I wanted to grease the wheel a bit for when we go back in 10 days!!!!!!

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

passport office and bought a cold coke and took it back for the hard working woman. In addition to wanting to reward her, I wanted to grease the wheel a bit for when we go back in 10 days!!!!!!
    I putting odds that you will have it in 5..

My wife's Cedulia (SP) was supposed to be 4 months durring the 2008 visit but magically appeared in 10 or 11 days after C$50 and a few words from BIL ..
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Ah...........you guys are awful! Offering bribes, promises of chocolate and more and wonder what has happened to the world? Ortegistas for sure.

They sell those little peanut and sugar cane juice treats (they look like rice crispy treats but taste like sweet soft peanut brittle) in the bus parada at the market here in Granada. One cord each and I have a huge sweet tooth for them. They are one of the few things I will buy and eat right from the street venders. In fact, I bought 10 cords worth of them from a guy selling them at a road construction stop on the way back from Leon the other week. He was actually doling them out by having a plastic bag over his hand like a glove. God only knows who makes them and how they are handled prior to that..... but I love em!
    We went to the Masaya market today with my MIL and they were selling them there for 20 cords for 50!!!! I'm home now and just finished half the bag. Good thing they are more expensive in Granada or I'd be as big as a house.

They sell those little peanut and sugar cane juice treats (they look like rice crispy treats but taste like sweet soft peanut brittle) in the bus parada at the market here in Granada. One cord each and I have a huge sweet tooth for them. They are one of the few things I will buy and eat right from the street venders. In fact, I bought 10 cords worth of them from a guy selling them at a road construction stop on the way back from Leon the other week. He was actually doling them out by having a plastic bag over his hand like a glove. God only knows who makes them and how they are handled prior to that..... but I love em!
    We went to the Masaya market today with my MIL and they were selling them there for 20 cords for 50!!!! I'm home now and just finished half the bag. Good thing they are more expensive in Granada or I'd be as big as a house.
    Those are a real treat. You know, they sell these in some La Colonias, I think they are about 20 cords for 3! They are for the people that are to good for street vendors, and I am sure they are made by the same people.

She handled each and every one with respect and patience and I was never more impressed by any governmental person in my life as I was by this person.
    She also helped my wife fill out her forms and we were in and out of there in a little over an hour. We now have to wait 10 days for the passport to arrive so we can go pick it up.
    My wife and I walked over to the little lunch stand in Parque Sandino, in front of the passport office and bought a cold coke and took it back for the hard working woman. In addition to wanting to reward her, I wanted to grease the wheel a bit for when we go back in 10 days!!!!!!
    So back we went after 12 days and the line was smaller but the lady remember us and my wife handed in her forms and the passport appeared in moments. We were surprised to see that it was the same passport that she had given them and not a new one. Apparently, we had applied for a "renewal" and not a new passport and received a 2 year extension instead of a new 5 year passport. The good news is... my wife can now travel and the price was 40% of a new passport so it comes out even except that we have to go thru the process again in 2 years. Next time we will try the Metro Centro Office!
    Now to see about that old/new cedula. The 2 months is about up so we will be headed back to that office next week.

Blog Entries

I love that stuff, one of the best reasons to ride the bus, the vendors that jump on and off are always selling it. The bus from Rivas to Granada cost something like 22 cords. I usually spend 5-10 cords on these things before the bus leaves Rivas, and another 5-10 during the ride. Hard to believe you can spend the same amount on 1 cord candy as you do on a 1.5 hour bus ride. I love bus food. I have almost identified everything they sell (some of it is not so pleasant) on the buses.

My seatmate on the recent trip from MGA to Penas Blancas, shared my love for the peanut candy, must still be shaking her head , crazy gringo buying the things by the handful and sharing with her, I felt bad feeding her all that candy and spent 5 cords to buy her a juice.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like those short bus rides too, it is the over nighters I can't stand, and neither does my youngest daughter.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

As I have mentioned on TRN before, my mother in law (MIL) is a humble campesina woman who has lived most of her 67 years in one small village at the foothills of Mombacho called El Guanacaste. She has given birth 14 times, is still with the same undeserving man and has seen 4 of her children die and 2 of them go off to war in the revolution here. She has had little or nothing all her life, has shared all that she has ever had with her children and grandchildren (and still does), has raised her 10 surviving children and is now helping to raise several of her grandchildren. This is someone who still washes clothes by hand (not an easy chore) and up till recently still cooked with a wood fire. She is very, very catholic with a dash of the brujerias tossed in for healing and peace of mind. Almost always has a smile on her face though her extremely hard life would have easily lead a lesser woman to be bitter and mean.

Because she has had little time and/or money to travel and see some of the sights of her own country, my wife and I have decided to take her on little tours of various places here in Nicaragua. We have a standing date with her on each wednesday. So far we have gone to Catarina, Masaya, Leon and have done a 3 day tour of Granada. She came to the house (here in Granada) last wednesday and asked to stay with us for a while. She stayed till sunday morning and had a great time and got to relax and enjoy herself for a spell.

During our trip to Masaya we decided to take her to the "old" market (the tourist market) after having spent sometime in the "new" market (the people's market). There is a restaurant in the old market that we really enjoy so we had lunch there. During lunch and old woman who sells cacao came by to pedal her product. Turns out she is a dear and old friend of my MIL!!! They immediately struck up a converstion about their youth and how they used to cut coffee together and the dangers of the snakes and scorpions in the coffee fields. My MIL's face lit up like the sun with a huge smile as she reminisced with her friend about their younger days and their friendship. They spoke for less than 10 minutes then we bought some product and the woman left to continue to eek out her living.

I had my back to where the woman had gone but suddenly my MIL began to cry and say something to my wife. I couldn't understand what she was saying because of the tears but after a few minutes my wife explained to me that the waiters had seen the woman talking with us and stopped her and admonished her not to bother the clients in the restaurant and then asked her to leave. My MIL couldn't stop crying because she felt it was her fault that her friend had gotten yelled at. I felt terrible that their happy moments of sharing memories had ended with my MIL feeling so bad about it all. It was hard for me to hold back the tears for seeing my MIL's reaction.

My wife assured her mother that the waiters had been gentle with the woman and didn't realize that she was her friend and not just selling something. Her mother stopped crying and I asked her if she wanted me to talk with the waiters but she said no.

This is one of the things that most impresses me about my wife's mother. She has so much feeling for others. Whether one of her own family, a friend from her life or a pobresito in the street. She shares all that she has though she has had little all her life. And as I mentioned before is still raising her grandchildren at her advanced age with never a complaint on her lips.

As a side note.... one of things I have noticed here in Nicaragua is that the waiters are for the most part almost always very gentle with the people in the street who either are trying to sell clients something or are begging for food or money. I have seen many tourist get angry at these "street" people but the waiters seem to always treat them with respect and gentleness as they admonish them away. In fact, yesterday while my wife and I were eating lunch at a sidewalk cafe, a young guy came up and tried to sell me something I didn't want or need. After I refused him he asked me to give him my sunglasses. Failing that, he finally asked me for money. It was at that point the waiter came by and simply said to him...."little brother please let the senor eat in peace..thank you". The chico left without a word and the waiter impressed me greatly. My observations of how the waiters handle these unfortunates has changed my own perspective on how I view and deal with them. Though at times they can be very annoyng, they are people and should first be respected. For as a very astute man once said...."There, but for the grace of God, go I!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast