Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm baaaaaack!!!

Default I'm baaaaaack!!!

And I'm single now, whooo hooo! BTW, never trust a girl from La Paz Centro, turns out the factory is mislabeled...

How have you guys been doing? And why is El Doc so quiet? I'l be coming down soon, so lock up your daughters...

Richard

Blog Entries

Default Re: I'm baaaaaack!!!

Glad to have you back. I wondered why you'd gone underground.

El Doc also went underground, possibly for the same reasons as you...

So are you going to dip from the same well (Nicaragua) again?

Blog Entries

Glad to see you back again.
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

He's not even answering his work email - strange.

Yes, the same well suits me fine!!!

Blog Entries

You ought to take Randude down and go a-huntin' together.

Where's he at - still in Cajun Land? I'm ready....

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Glad to hear you and a few others back in the group....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdial View Post
    Where's he at - still in Cajun Land? I'm ready....
    He checks in here every few days or so. Not sure where he is right now.

And I'm single now, whooo hooo! BTW, never trust a girl from La Paz Centro, turns out the factory is mislabeled...

How have you guys been doing? And why is El Doc so quiet? I'l be coming down soon, so lock up your daughters...

Richard
    Jason imploded from his own extreme views. The scuttlebutt here in Granada is that both his girlfriend and third wife- yes. two different women- gave him his walking papers. He has left Granada. First class brain, third rate character.

Blog Entries

Is that jar of money all she left ya? I didn't know Paz Centro had one of those Stepford wives' factories. Cool.

And why is El Doc so quiet?
    Yeah, it was kind of spooky how he disappeared after posting those Corn Island charts.

Hope he didn't OD on his own BS, or Rx for that matter.

Blog Entries

I am back too!@

All those rumors are untrue. Well most of them
    Survivor

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    no more popcorn!

welcome back thunderdial and randude! sorry i missed this post...
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy-YO View Post
    Hope he didn't OD on his own BS, or Rx for that matter.
    yes, prescribing one's own medication can be hazordous to one's health.....
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

Well, no harm done lifting one of 'em little prescript pads and playing doctor is there? After all, it's the golden pathway to one of 'em Mary Jane houses out thar in caleeforniaa, and with 'em packages washing freely upon the shore...guess what?

It's party time!!!

Blog Entries

Does TRN even have a doctor of it's own anymore?

Yeah, I am back. Had a heck of an experience, but I am sure you all know that by now.

Time to finish that book about leaving Birch Bay Washington and returning.
    Survivor

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by randude View Post
    I am back too!@

All those rumors are untrue. Well most of them
    Hey Big Guy, I like your attitude I have not heard any rumors at all niether from El D.

Fill us in on your Misadventure, I am dieing to hear your side of it.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Well I am sorry to hear the loss of El Doc. I truly enjoy his wit. I never understood why others didn't like him as well.

Thunder is back. I figured you were up to some black op shit or something.

I finished divorcing that one woman that caused me all the grief since you all knew me (Sharon). It was final in September. I filed for divorce in Louisiana and that is no simple matter there, even without newly acquired real estate or children. She was hiding from the process servers too. I don't know why, but she left me yet slowed the divorce down. Took me 13 months to divorce that one and she got nada, zip. All she got from me she got while I was at work when she packed up and left. Ironically, she still stalks and hounds me after the divorce and passage of a year and a half since she left me.

I came back to Washington state to my old home town and my old house. Now I am sleeping in the spare room right now, but my ex wife (first ex wife) and I have become pretty good friends. Not sure where it is going to go, but I am going to play it by ear.

So I had a DUI charge and some crazy charges that Sharon had concocted on me to deal with. I don't know if anyone is counting, but I got a few DUIs in a very short period, all while I was with Sharon. I live 46 years without a single brush with the law and I meet Sharon and I become Al Capone. So I go to court in Washington and get 80 days in Jail. State mandatory minimums. No lawyer or judge could have saved me from that. I did the crime and had to do the time. I could have gotten a deferred sentence, but I was in jail so long before I seen a judge I felt the smart money was on just doing the time and getting time served. With good behavior and some trustee duty washing dishes for the jail I got out in 63 days. The bogus charges that Sharon put on me were dismissed for lack of evidence (not the first time this wench did that to me).

So is Randude an alcoholic? My lawyer says I better say so if I want to get my driver's license back. I have not really drank in a year. I have not drank at all in months. I did that on my own and because I just got tired of it. I made a lot of bad decisions drinking and now I have to pay. In all my years I do this in my late 40s. Now I am back to my old straight nerd self. For all you randude haters know that randude is 50 now and has never caused an automobile accident. I know I am lucky, but I was never really as drunk as they would like to make it out to be.

I am writing a book about this you know. It's called long strange trip. It starts in Birch Bay (Blaine) Washington on March 27th 2008, a divorce of a wife of over 20 years and an immediate marriage to a girl I barely knew in Reno. It goes across the country a couple times, to Virginia, than Louisiana where I met Jack Mcgee and his lovely wife Maria, with a lot of side trips to Texas, Virgina and the Carolinas. Georgia, Florida (I even passed Jonh's stomping grounds. It was too bad we couldn't meet. It was 4th of July and he was going to Miami). I dealt with a DUI in Virgina, moved to the Oregon coast to chill (met our fisherman/crabber Eric Bikingo that lives in Brookings), a period with a start interlock on my truck and about 100 women in three years, Only to end with me back in Birch Bay Washington with a lengthy jail stay. Time to wrap up that book. March 27th 2011 is right around the corner.

Am I a wiser man? You betcha, I really feel like I have aged a bit on this trip too. I am 50 now and man what a mind fuck that is.

Randy Campin in Oregon High Desert.jpg
    Last edited by randude; 02-10-2011 at 04:48 AM.
    Survivor

Blog Entries

God damn I am looking forward to your book.

Be ye live or be ye dead I'll crush your bones in my cornbread.

damn good post Brother we have been to hell and back and lived to tell about it.

I am a freackin' drunk and make no bones about it, I am an old man and deserve my rights, I drink as I please and call a taxi when I need transport.

My name is Johnny Small, f*ck ;em all.

Glad you are back with us BROTHER...

Quote Originally Posted by robertharvey View Post
    Well, no harm done lifting one of 'em little prescript pads and playing doctor is there? After all, it's the golden pathway to one of 'em Mary Jane houses out thar in caleeforniaa, and with 'em packages washing freely upon the shore...guess what?

It's party time!!!
    I just hope that no one took any of the above as directed at anyone in particular. I was just joshing around and have heard of people lifting a prescript pad at the doctors office and doing a bit of self-prescribing.

As to those bundles that wash ashore, well s*it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by robertharvey View Post
    I just hope that no one took any of the above as directed at anyone in particular. I was just joshing around and have heard of people lifting a prescript pad at the doctors office and doing a bit of self-prescribing.

As to those bundles that wash ashore, well s*it happens.
    i too like elcid!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Demento View Post
    i too like elcid!
    \

Well heck judge, after 400 years, I suspect that anyone would be fed up with the Arabs....el cid to the rescue...or was that a beer advertisement..I don't know?

Blog Entries

Well Something happened. I got a call from Sharon after this. I have not talked to her in person in so long that I didn't recognize her voice. Last time we talked was August 24th, 2009 when she got me ready for work. I come home from work to find my place a mess and lots of stuff missing. She feels community property should be divided properly when the man is at work. Anyway, she is still stalking me and trying to make my life hell. Every time I break up with a girl she and the girl become friends so they can exchange information about me. I feel so important.

Sharon read this. There is no reason to call or email me. Why in the world do you do that? I know you are bored, but sheesh. Brush yourself off and get some man. Any dog can spread her legs and get a man. I am sure you know that better than me. Leave me alone you sick freak.
    Survivor

church and church,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Demento View Post
    church and church,

True I would never see that witch in a church. You know I introduced her to western religion. I told her the story about Abraham and Isaac. (Abraham was instructed by God to sacrifice his son Isaac). She was so appalled she will never go near a church.
    Survivor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast