Thread: Evils in life

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Evils in life

GAMBLING

Now this post is for one of our esteemed members of TRN and his lovely wife that are into gaming. I, personally, me, I have no problems with how a person makes a living or what they do with their money long as their family is taken care of first. What they do with their money, how much they make, or how they spend it as long as it is honorable, effects me not at all. (but yes it did, thank you for the economic help)

This also starts to happen when you in life as a young person start to go into the workforce of the world, and you will find out, life is a gamble.

Oh, did I mention Nicaragua? I do not want LCT getting on my butt about posting and not doing what I am supposed to do. God bless his atheist ass, he and Jhon a freaking Catholic of all damnable things to be, and others that have made this site possible, you too 3 beans you Christ killer.

Now my ‘ole farmer grandmother warned me about the evils of drinking, chasseing wild women, and gambling and the way she said it seemed to be all in one word. What a Temperance advocate she was from the old days. Born in 1900.

She was always giving us younger ones a sermon being from the Southern Bible belt of some nature or another, though I loved her to death for it, because if nothing else than a devote Christian Baptist, she was my Grandmother, mother of my mother.

So I asked her in an innocent way in my youth, me being young and stupid and all, “Isn’t farming and fishing gambling?

Uuuuhhh, this question I could tell by her facial expressions didn’t set to well with her.

Now we gamble with everything, and continue to do so today, imagine putting a thousand dollars down on a ballgame? Everyone in the county would condemn you for it. But for you on credit, to put 500k in seed, fertilizer, workers and fuel in a crop of tobacco, corn, and soy beans that was subject the whims of nature was not gambling, I ask you which is worse.

Or perhaps investing in a million dollar fishing boat and putting your ass aboard not knowing if you were even going to make it back to shore alive or with the men you started out with and proceeds to share out of the catch for your homes, or the crop or any other business you went into was not gambling. So I don’t want anyone to start telling me about the evils of gambling, I have done it all my life and am very aware of the risks people take earning money.

If the gamble is honest and clean and everyone knows what and how things are going on up front, fine and good, civil servants are excluded from this as they are in another category altogether with their chosen direction, all they have to worry about is their ethics and putting the time in to justify the salary.

This is where it comes in about ones conscience, or your God, something deep inside you. You have to be square with him or it tells the rest of the world you have no morals at all and are just a two legged animal born with no tail. This pretty well describes the Islamic radicals amongst us inhabitants of the rest of the world with their bullshit.

Mr. Steve and I just yesterday over a few rum drinks and steaming bowls of boiled ham hocks with yucca, queqiste, dashie, onion, celery and other nice things in it were discussing this very subject.

Meeting in our conversation at times with eye contact as humans often do to make a point with what they say.

Did I mention Nicaragua? That is where we were having this little get together, been friends for many years.

I know he is Jewish and doesn’t keep kosher but neither do I, but I do try and keep Irish with the use of the local rum and beer at times.

I am also a one sided basturd, I leave the seat up when I am finished, but I do flush it and wash my hands later. Leaving the seat up, can you imagine that in a supposedly civilized man? That was what started my first divorce. That and I getting tired of the woman who got pissed off because of my leaving the seat up and in her tirade of blasphemy to me even down telling me how Smart she was and the number of IQ she had; and that I squeezed the toothpaste tube on the side of all things bad in the world to do.

What could I say? Look at who you married, and what I chose for a wife, my comment went right above her head. She never did make any man happy in her life as a woman other than the temporary use of her body parts, and is still single to my knowledge, just a tired old woman that had been fucked a few times by others, and then myself in our hippy dippy smoking weed days, and had one female begat by me that she raised to hate my guts. Let ‘em deal with it, I am to tired in my golden years to verbally parry with a self-proclaimed intelligent female that even has no papers to back it up.

If a woman doesn’t take care of her man regardless of his idiosyncrasies or health, it is because she does not love him and perhaps wants another, or is just queer and would rather kiss a pussy than suck a dick and live as a kept person with no personal incentive or loyalties in life at all.

I know some of you are either going to be tickled with this post or pissed at me for life, your problem; my Blog…. Deal with it.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Evils in life

Nice post ... couldn't have said it better myself.

So you call these "Golden Years" huh?
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

Hell yes these are my golden years are they not anyone's when in life it is figured out what is a waste of time and don't do that.....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post

I know some of you are either going to be tickled with this post or pissed at me for life, your problem; my Blog…. Deal with it.
    Quote of the week.

Tickled definitely tickled.
    Here in the real world they're shutting Detroit down.

I dont think golden years means waking uo in a puddle of it

TRN's fiesty redhead catahoula fan's Avatar

but I do try and keep Irish with the use of the local rum and beer at times.
    You're quite a hoot, my friend!
    "Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing."

Managua/Alamikamba/Walpa Yakalban/Bonanza
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    GAMBLING

I am also a one sided basturd...
    Wow! I´m not the only one who´s been called that?
    Papatara, S.A. - Semaforos de Montoya 3c al sur y 1/2c abajo, frente ENIMOSA, Managua, Nicaragua
    Hotel Papatara - Alamikamba, Municipio de Prinzapolka, RAAN, Nicaragua

TRN Member

Philosophy 101 Carolina Style. Seems to be quite a bit of what you write I agree with, therefore it must be the TRUTH.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    Philosophy 101 Carolina Style. Seems to be quite a bit of what you write I agree with, therefore it must be the TRUTH.
    Thank you MAS, and I hope to hear more from you on here.....

Thanks for the complement

Blog Entries

I love you BROTHER I really do....