Thread: My true self

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default My true self

Our President……..

And I am not talking about Daniel Ortega right now. It’s that other mother fucker. (double entendre) who has yet pissed me off again.

Me and my normal self, being the basturd old Sea Dog that I am. Boy’s and girls, BE YE FOREWARNED I am not going to hold back nothing on this writing, I am taking the God Damn gloves off on this one. I am going to talk to you here now like I would the crew on the deck of my Commercial Fishing Vessel in day‘s gone by. And if you are willing to listen, fine, well and good, if not, go on to something more important in your life. I will get a bit vulgar. And could care less if it upsets Baptists, Catholics, Jews or a God Damn Muzzie. Hell I don’t even have a problem with atheists if they were to get pissed with me either.

Barack Obaman President of the USA in a staged election and I could give a flying Fuck who knows about my political persuasions or beliefs, it’s a Free Country ain’t it? I am a conservative and have been most all of my life. And I could give a rat’s ass about Hippies, Civil Servants, and Do Gooder’s wishes to make the world a better place In which to live. Me being in the Private sector all my working life. As an old Sea Dog I have seen them come and go over the years, trying like hell to put things in a perspective order and on paper to justify their jobs and glorify a damn project among the unwashed that just didn‘t work, and perhaps never will; selling Christianity or giving away medicine. They only wanting to get their fingers into the public till or somebody’s left hind pocket; and talk shit about the ones paying for the meal ticket and snickering on the side. Or perhaps looking for donations or a tax deduction on their long forms filled out attached to W2’s .

It is as old as history known to mankind. and gets my Scot/Irish blood and guts in an uproar over it. And in the second reading of his book “The Audacity of Hope” taking my time this time and analyzing better than the first go round, it pisses me off even more. Twice using the word Nigger in it to play on the sympathies of it’s readers and an attempt to rewrite history, the basturds.

I guess later on down the road after I am dead and gone, I am going to be famous for the bastardizing of the word basturd in my writings which I do with intent because it truly is a better descriptive word. I, as an amateur writer and soon to be a professional, with one of my sea stories being published in a National Magazine. And I am not a dummy by a long shot.

And for 46 some professional people to write the piece of shit book, and it is well done, and convincing to a few weak kneed and mealy minded people amongst us, believe me. With their agenda to screw the American tax payers, it is beyond human belief. And that he take credit of other peoples labor and not his own, and many jumped on his band wagon and voted his sorry ass into the most powerful office in the World. He can kiss my fucking ass to be blunt about it. And I will give us a week to draw a crowd on the County Court House steps to do it in front of God and everybody. God only Knows where that idiot asshole will take us. But I am not fooled by it, or their fancy ways of putting words to paper with the son of a bitching assholes he has surrounded himself with, it was all over money and power anyway.

How in the hell I got started on this subject I don’t know. Just pissed off I guess with the blood sucking Liberal Democrats and Liberal Republicans and how in one of the greatest Countries on earth they are turning it into a pile of third world shit. Jonh, or LCT, one of you, shoot me and put me out of your misery.

Laughing as I wrote this and I hope you did too, and if it pissed you off, go to the beach and pack sand up your ass, this is my BLOG remember? You don’t have to be here. As in the Bible “Free Will” right?

And in my closing argument……

Barric Huesain Omama as one man to another which is all you and I both are, here on this earth for a short time only. I do not salute your sorry ass for being a dumb shit and surrounding yourself with idiots. This too will change, deal with it Bubba. There still are free thinking people still left in the World that cannot be fooled by glorified Bullshit.

If you would like Retired Fishing Boat Captain JW Gooding to speak at your next church or social function PM me, I need the work.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Default Re: My true self

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post

I, as an amateur writer and soon to be a professional, with one of my sea stories being published in a National Magazine.
    Way to go!!!! Congratulations!!!!
    "If you ain't bleeding, you ain't working!"

Get the dinero John Wayne and don't crank the hearse til ya check the purse!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JackMcG View Post
    Way to go!!!! Congratulations!!!!
    I wanna hear more about this...

JW, what do you think Obama would be like as a fishing boat crewman?

Blog Entries

I may be in misery, but you are not the one to be shot my friend.
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    I wanna hear more about this...

JW, what do you think Obama would be like as a fishing boat crewman?
    He could use some of those his photos to place around the boat and the rats would do one of two things. Jump ship or crawl into the bunk with him.

JPJW, it's good to know that someone is watching and I share your thoughts to a degree. Below is one of his statements;

"My Crow name is 'One Who Helps People Throughout the Land,'" Obama said.

Now this is about the redistribution of the lands that we the evil doers took from the American Indians. Now know that Zero cannot get that done, but this is within one of the propositions of the UN, the real culprit to watch.

No telling what he, Dannyboy, and the UN have in mind for Nicaragua.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    Our President…….. And I am not talking about Daniel Ortega right now. It’s that other mother fucker. (double entendre) who has yet pissed me off again.

Me and my normal self, being the basturd old Sea Dog that I am. Boy’s and girls, BE YE FOREWARNED I am not going to hold back nothing on this writing, I am taking the God Damn gloves off on this one. I am going to talk to you here now like I would the crew on the deck of my Commercial Fishing Vessel in day‘s gone by. And if you are willing to listen, fine, well and good, if not, go on to something more important in your life. I will get a bit vulgar...

Hey, thanks for the warning preamble Captain John. Mighty white of ya! I read no further. I kinda like Obama.

But then I got thinking: maybe what ya wrote is bait, a lure, of sorts, like the beautiful white model showing her butthole on the cover of a Rap music CD. No, I decide, not Captain John Wayne . . .