Thread: Down for the count

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Down for the count

This is TRN related, and I love you all my Brothers and Sisters

I was down for the count and on my death bed and friends stepped in to save my sorry ass.

Peco, Renco, Cookshow, Cataula Fan, Little Corn Tom, Jonh, Thom, Cmoore56 and her husband Muriel who are distant cousins, and others pulled strings and got me in a private Hospital here in Nicaragua, and the Dr's shook their heads knowing perhaps I would live not another day. But never was I told till afterwords.

It is to all of you I Salute, by passing around the Collection Plate as would in a Church and making me get off my almost dead ass is the reason I am still here yet to be a thorn in somebodies side.

Man I was knocking at deaths door and had not enough sense to realize it. I had a small intestine blockage that caused me on a sudden thing to puke my own shit. it needed fast attention and living on the 5th world side of a 3rd world country. I let the local Dr.'s slice me open and remove part of my guts and had to crap in a bag attached to my belly.

I spent 3 day's in ICU and then put in a ward of some 26 beds crowded together and having mental delusions of being a wetback in a foreign Country. Of course I was legal here, here for 18 years at the time.

I cursed my ex wife who God Bless her heart never left my side, and everyone on Gods Green earth, but I did not curse God and beg to die. I went down to 100 pounds from 165 with the antibiotics intravenously given that completely killed my appetite.

So I Salute you all for the atta boys and some reaching DEEP in their pockets for me.

Capt. JW
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Down for the count

And happy early Valentine's day to you too, John!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    And happy early Valentine's day to you too, John!

Hey sus Christy is it Valentines day already?

Jesus time flies.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Like Kevin with no watch, you have no calendar?

Blog Entries

No I don't as a matter of fact, because of power outages this computer tells me it is Feb. 09 2011, and I am just too lazy to reset it.

TRN Member

Glad you are still hanging around and looking down at the grass and not up at the roots. Want to clear up for everyone that although I'm from the swamps of Carolina and I'm married to Cmoore56, we are not cousins. JW and I may be distant cousins, at least in spirit. Your wife stood by you when your sorry butt was on death's door, bless her heart for that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    Glad you are still hanging around and looking down at the grass and not up at the roots. Want to clear up for everyone that although I'm from the swamps of Carolina and I'm married to Cmoore56, we are not cousins. JW and I may be distant cousins, at least in spirit. Your wife stood by you when your sorry butt was on death's door, bless her heart for that.
    No I am not kin to Cmoore56, it is you you skervy sea dog, you know we have a saying home about white people and names.

I guess I should call you a Swamp Hound instead. One to another CUZ.....