Thread: Traca Traca

Default Traca Traca

http://www.nicatourism.com/

Here is a pair of the famous 'traca-traca' toys, annually popular in Nicaragua during the months of April and May. You'll here the loud clackety-clack almost where ever you go and where ever there are kids and young people. The pair cost C$8 ($0.38) and make about 10x as much noise.

Aquí está un par de la famosa 'traca-traca', popular todos los años en Nicaragua durante los meses de abril y mayo. Escucharás el ruido 'traca-traca' por todos lados, dondequiera que haya niños y chavalos. El juguete cuesta C$8 ($0.38) pero hace como C$80 de ruido.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Traca Traca

I don't like them things none.....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

i think those things are dangerous.... the plastic will chip.... will hit a kid in the eye....

a products liability lawsuit, for sure.....
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

Quote Originally Posted by AarontheGreat View Post
    http://www.nicatourism.com/

Here is a pair of the famous 'traca-traca' toys, annually popular in Nicaragua during the months of April and May. You'll here the loud clackety-clack almost where ever you go and where ever there are kids and young people. The pair cost C$8 ($0.38) and make about 10x as much noise.

Aquí está un par de la famosa 'traca-traca', popular todos los años en Nicaragua durante los meses de abril y mayo. Escucharás el ruido 'traca-traca' por todos lados, dondequiera que haya niños y chavalos. El juguete cuesta C$8 ($0.38) pero hace como C$80 de ruido.

Clackers. I hate them. Yesterday my 16 month old neice was in her playpen doing a reasonable job clacking away. A perfect toy for this culture. Cheap, mindless, and noisy.

Blog Entries

We had 'em in about 1972. The grownups who hated them started a rumor that if you clack them too hard they break and release radioactive material.

Blog Entries

I remember them, they were called "clackers". I had a green one. I'm sure I was very annoying. Some say I still am!!!
    It's all part of the adventure!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly View Post
    I remember them, they were called "clackers". I had a green one. I'm sure I was very annoying. Some say I still am!!!
    Wahl, hang in thar!

I'm sure I was very annoying. Some say I still am!!!
    Runnnnnnnnnnn
    Dios es Amor!

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The only time one can be annoying is when one has been called down by your parents two or three times.

The rest of the world has to practice Tolerance. and if one steps over the line of this as do the Radicals, THERE WILL BE A FIGHT
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...