Thread: Bank owned Reality company

Default Bank owned Reality company

This is the website of the reality company that is operated by Lafise/Bancentro bank. www.inversioneszum.com

Don't look at the prices to hard, because in reality there is a debt that needs to be cleared on each of these items, there is quite a bit of flexibility from what I have been told.

The actual location of Zum is on the lower floor of Banco Lafise's headquarters in Managua, on the side where they have the foot bridge.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bank owned Reality company

Quote Originally Posted by tresfrijoles View Post
    This is the website of the reality company that is operated by Lafise/Bancentro bank. www.inversioneszum.com

Don't look at the prices to hard, because in reality there is a debt that needs to be cleared on each of these items, there is quite a bit of flexibility from what I have been told.

The actual location of Zum is on the lower floor of Banco Lafise's headquarters in Managua, on the side where they have the foot bridge.
    Thanks for the info.

The bank's new name threw me off because it sounded too much like the English, the "feces".
    Dirty money?

Have you or anyone here ever tried a direct transfer from a North American bank to an account with BanCentro/Banco Lafise?
    I never met a Semite I didn't like.

Active TRN Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy-YO View Post
    Thanks for the info.

The bank's new name threw me off because it sounded too much like the English, the "feces".
    Dirty money?

Have you or anyone here ever tried a direct transfer from a North American bank to an account with BanCentro/Banco Lafise?
    Yes I've done it several times from Canada. On average the transit time is two working days. Unlike North Am banks, Bancentro charges a flat fee for receiving wire transfers. As I recall it is $50 or so.

Former SJDS Bureau Chief, TRN Danpolley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeh View Post
    Yes I've done it several times from Canada. On average the transit time is two working days. Unlike North Am banks, Bancentro charges a flat fee for receiving wire transfers. As I recall it is $50 or so.
    I did it six years ago to Bancentro and the issue, as I recall was with the US bank, I had to have a friend wire the money but other than that no issue on the Bancentro end, other than wanting to know my grandmothers heritage or some such nonsense.
    Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.