Thread: WARDEN MESSAGE: American Community Fair, San Juan del Sur: June 17, 2011

Default WARDEN MESSAGE: American Community Fair, San Juan del Sur: June 17, 2011

You're invited: American Community Fair, San Juan del Sur: June 17, 2011

The U.S. Embassy cordially invites all American citizens to attend an American Community Fair at Josseline's Restaurant (zona costera) on June 17, 2011, from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM. Please RSVP by June 15 so we know to expect you.

U.S. Ambassador Robert J. Callahan will open the fair, which will feature representatives of various U.S.-affiliated clubs, schools, businesses and community organizations based in and around San Juan del Sur, Rivas and Managua. Representatives of the Embassy's Consular Section, Public Affairs Section, Property Office and Regional Security Office will also be on hand to meet with attendees.

Consular Section representatives will be available to assist U.S. citizens with registering with the U.S. Embassy and to address questions regarding federal benefits and consular services. More information about consular services available to U.S. citizens in Nicaragua can be found on our website: http://nicaragua.usembassy.gov/general_information3.html <http://nicaragua.usembassy.gov/general_information3.html> .

If you plan to attend this event, please RSVP no later than 5:00 PM on Wednesday, June 15. To RSVP, please send an email to ACS.Managua@state.gov <mailto:ACS.Managua@state.gov> with your full name and the names of all immediate family members accompanying you.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

The U.S. Embassy in Managua is located at Km 5 ½ C. Sur Managua, Nicaragua. The U.S. Embassy in Managua can be reached 24/7 at 011-505-2252-7100. For emergencies (deaths, arrests, etc.) after hours, U.S. citizens can call this phone number and ask for the Embassy Duty Officer. The ACS unit is also available by email at ACS.Managua@state.gov <mailto:ACS.Managua@state.gov> . Non-emergency, walk-in services for U.S. citizens are available Monday through Friday, 1:00 to 3:00 PM, except on Nicaraguan and U.S. holidays.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: WARDEN MESSAGE: American Community Fair, San Juan del Sur: June 17, 2011

Beat me to it again.

Hey but that is OK long as word gets out to those that might have interest.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Default Re: WARDEN MESSAGE: American Community Fair, San Juan del Sur: June 17, 2011

do you learn anything at those types of meetings....
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Demento View Post
    How your goverment works for you
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post
    How your goverment works for you
    i'm from the gov't and i'm here to help....
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Demento View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I made some new friends, got to meet the Ambassador several times on a one on one and to meet the people he has surrounded himself with.

I would call that a plus and he met my family as well.

Altho he is not very photogenic he is very cordial and charismatic in his speaking on various topics.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...