Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: AA Travel Deal

  1. #1
    House SOB Little Corn Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pompano Beach, Florida
    Posts
    9,904
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default AA Travel Deal

    AA is offering MIA-MGA R/T for about $230 including fees.

    Purchase by 6/12 and travel between 6/14 and 6/22.
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

  2. #2
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    LCT I have found for years back AA is the one to deal with if you want no surprises.

    And nobody likes unpleasant surprises.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  3. #3
    Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Casares/Estelii, Nicaragua
    Posts
    2,073
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    no such deal dude, I just searched and NADA,do you have a link to the alleged "Deal"?

    Thanks Snookbreath

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    AA is offering MIA-MGA R/T for about $230 including fees.

    Purchase by 6/12 and travel between 6/14 and 6/22.

  4. #4
    Para aquí para acá Jonh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    La Florida
    Posts
    16,271
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by FisherCigarman View Post
    no such deal dude, I just searched and NADA,do you have a link to the alleged "Deal"?

    Thanks Snookbreath
    You missed the fine print...

    Offer not available to super cigar totin' Estelianos.

  5. #5
    Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Casares/Estelii, Nicaragua
    Posts
    2,073
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    $hit I guess not!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    You missed the fine print...

    Offer not available to super cigar totin' Estelianos.

  6. #6
    House SOB Little Corn Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pompano Beach, Florida
    Posts
    9,904
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    ate in your inbox every Tuesday.
    Having Trouble? View on Web | View on Mobile Device
    Hello, Thomas Kennedy
    AAdvantage® number: J169460

    Weekend Getaway Deals For Next Weekend
    >From
    Miami, FL
    Change Home Airport
    Fares below are each way, based on round-trip purchase and subject to availability. To: Tampa, FL (TPA) $48* Gainesville, FL (GNV) $57* Birmingham, AL (BHM) $87* Cleveland, OH (CLE) $132* Guatemala City, Guatemala (GUA) $132^ San Pedro Sula, Honduras (SAP) $139^ Managua, Nicaragua (MGA) $140^ Panama City, Panama (PTY) $165^ Belize City, Belize (BZE) $223^ Bridgetown, Barbados (BGI) $229^ Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (PLS) $242^ Tegucigalpa, Honduras (TGU) $368^ Madrid, Spain (MAD) $370^ *U.S. And Canada Fares For Next Weekend
    Purchase by Friday, June 10, 2011.
    Travel is valid 6/17/11 through 6/21/11.
    Taxes and fees apply.

    ^International Fares For Next Weekend
    Purchase by Sunday, June 12, 2011.
    Travel is valid 6/14/11 through 6/22/11.
    Taxes and fees apply.

    Looking to travel this weekend? View our last-minute fares.

    This is what I received Felix. It is one of their weekend getaway deals.
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

  7. #7
    Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Casares/Estelii, Nicaragua
    Posts
    2,073
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    lying MFOs, that $hit still comes out over $400 after taxes,but thanks Tom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    ate in your inbox every Tuesday.
    Having Trouble? View on Web | View on Mobile Device
    Hello, Thomas Kennedy
    AAdvantage® number: J169460

    Weekend Getaway Deals For Next Weekend
    >From
    Miami, FL
    Change Home Airport
    Fares below are each way, based on round-trip purchase and subject to availability. To: Tampa, FL (TPA) $48* Gainesville, FL (GNV) $57* Birmingham, AL (BHM) $87* Cleveland, OH (CLE) $132* Guatemala City, Guatemala (GUA) $132^ San Pedro Sula, Honduras (SAP) $139^ Managua, Nicaragua (MGA) $140^ Panama City, Panama (PTY) $165^ Belize City, Belize (BZE) $223^ Bridgetown, Barbados (BGI) $229^ Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (PLS) $242^ Tegucigalpa, Honduras (TGU) $368^ Madrid, Spain (MAD) $370^ *U.S. And Canada Fares For Next Weekend
    Purchase by Friday, June 10, 2011.
    Travel is valid 6/17/11 through 6/21/11.
    Taxes and fees apply.

    ^International Fares For Next Weekend
    Purchase by Sunday, June 12, 2011.
    Travel is valid 6/14/11 through 6/22/11.
    Taxes and fees apply.

    Looking to travel this weekend? View our last-minute fares.

    This is what I received Felix. It is one of their weekend getaway deals.

  8. #8
    House SOB Little Corn Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pompano Beach, Florida
    Posts
    9,904
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    Yeah, I just read the fine print...fares advertised are one way (they used to show R/T) subject to availability, blah, blah....

    I just tried to book a R/T and it came to overt $600....Bunch of crap!
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

  9. #9
    Viejo del Foro Daddy-YO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Philly - León
    Posts
    1,680
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    Yeah, I just read the fine print...fares advertised are one way (they used to show R/T) subject to availability, blah, blah....
    I just tried to book a R/T and it came to overt $600....Bunch of crap!
    Ditto. And ONLY for flights departing Tuesday, June 14, 2011, through Friday,
    June 17, 2011, with a return the following Monday through Wednesday.

    For jetsetters, like our Pinolero cigar man.

    So ya fly Spirit and arrive in Managua at 2 AM and fly out at 1 AM, big whoop, that's what cheap is.
    Viva el cheapo!__
    I never met a Semite I didn't like.

  10. #10
    Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Casares/Estelii, Nicaragua
    Posts
    2,073
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    seems like spirit is the ONLY way to go for us Cheapos,I've been using spirit a lot lately,I have NO choice,I've been having to travel once every 25 days or so.

    right now spirit has those same dates you posted for $258 EVERThING included(cept the water lol).

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy-YO View Post
    Ditto. And ONLY for flights departing Tuesday, June 14, 2011, through Friday,
    June 17, 2011, with a return the following Monday through Wednesday.

    For jetsetters, like our Pinolero cigar man.

    So ya fly Spirit and arrive in Managua at 2 AM and fly out at 1 AM, big whoop, that's what cheap is.
    Viva el cheapo!__

  11. #11
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    Hey I got a question, I have to go soon to the States from MGA and spend perhaps 6 months to a year there with my family with what I need to do.

    Would I be better off buying one way tickets for the 5 of us or RT and forget it
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  12. #12
    TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Posts
    5,802
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    Hey I got a question, I have to go soon to the States from MGA and spend perhaps 6 months to a year there with my family with what I need to do.

    Would I be better off buying one way tickets for the 5 of us or RT and forget it
    I have a vague recollection that tickets can only be booked for a 12 month span..
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

  13. #13
    Para aquí para acá Jonh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    La Florida
    Posts
    16,271
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    You can also get "open" tickets with flexible travel dates. If you're going to NC, you might want to take Delta to HotLanta, but I hope you're stopping here in Hicksville so I can buy you a round of FDC or two.

  14. #14
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    You can also get "open" tickets with flexible travel dates. If you're going to NC, you might want to take Delta to HotLanta, but I hope you're stopping here in Hicksville so I can buy you a round of FDC or two.
    Hicksville is deffenetly our first stop and it might just all come together what I need to do right there, all I need is for our feet to be on US soil.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  15. #15
    Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Casares/Estelii, Nicaragua
    Posts
    2,073
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    good advise but... open tickets tend to be twice as expensive. now one way tickets with spirit go for about $120 including taxes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    You can also get "open" tickets with flexible travel dates.

  16. #16
    Para aquí para acá Jonh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    La Florida
    Posts
    16,271
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    Hicksville is deffenetly our first stop and it might just all come together what I need to do right there, all I need is for our feet to be on US soil.
    I know you have kinfolk here, but if you need a ride or anything just let me know.

  17. #17
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: AA Travel Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    I know you have kinfolk here, but if you need a ride or anything just let me know.
    Jonh, you and others on here have gone out of your way to help me and I will never forget that, and I know if you were not willing you would not have offered.

    So I will toast the first one to you and them, God Spare Simple Life.

    As our buddy Gaston say's, Friends Value More Than Money.

    Thanks.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



Similar Threads

  1. Iran not in port deal
    By Jonh in forum Today, in Nicaragua...
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 07:35 PM
  2. AA Travel Deal
    By Little Corn Tom in forum Transportation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 07:09 AM
  3. Ortega Defends Iranian Hydro Deal
    By dixietraveller in forum Today, in Nicaragua...
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 11:34 AM
  4. Ortega can't deal with the Press
    By tresfrijoles in forum Today, in Nicaragua...
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 04:50 PM
  5. US Ambassador: Nica can deal with any country
    By tresfrijoles in forum Today, in Nicaragua...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 03:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Also visit the False Bluff Blog!