Thread: Got Worms....

Blog Entries

Default Got Worms....

Disclaimer, best any weak sorts don´t read this.

A week or so ago I noticed the dog had worms. I went and got him pills, then wondered about myself, been awhile. I went back a few days later got a weeks worth of them and stopped the drinking and chasing women, stayed at home and took the pills.

Things were going good and I felt much healthier, until this week. These pills either pissed off the worms or my stomach. I have had some interesting problems this last week.

Day before yesterday I had to duck in behind a building, I had assumed the position when a woman started towards me with a broom. High Creole about me shittin up her house. I did the best I could, fired back in my best Creole. Never got hit by the broom, she stood there and laughed. Say boy this no look good. Mom, I know, I said.

Yesterday, worse. Taxi man say you no look too good, I say best you let me out here.Right on the side of the road I had to deal with this problem.

I must be the only Gringo on the Island carrying a roll of TP.

Things are looking better today, maybe the yogurt is working. This is a bad MESS:
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Blog Entries

Default Re: Got Worms....

I don't suppose you sorted through the shit to look for culprits?

Naw..I guess not.
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When I do that I get the whole house and nobody goes anywhere, not even to school.

Between you and LCT ya'll have made me laugh.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

I believe this is now your second shit story, one about not being able to obtain it and the other about having too much of it. You really need to find a happy medium!!
    It's all part of the adventure!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly View Post
    I believe this is now your second shit story, one about not being able to obtain it and the other about having too much of it. You really need to find a happy medium!!
    Dolly you made me laugh, but because of the conditions here it must be done unless one lives a hot house life.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

As I left the cyber today a problem arose, the real bad type. Knocked a guy down to get behind a shed.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Blog Entries

Once in a while I have to tell one of my children to get out of the upstairs bathroom, and I mean right now......

Blog Entries

BTW Metronidazole and Cipro will clear that right up.

Blog Entries

No more chemicals in me belly, I think I got straight and if the worms are happy than so am I.

I don´t want no more of what was going on.
    Ernie K Doe