Thread: Sept Finca Market in Granada

TRN's fiesty redhead catahoula fan's Avatar

Default Sept Finca Market in Granada

This Sunday, Sept 11th from 10 am until noon at Hotel La Bocona, Calle La Libertad 2 blocks north of Inglesia Merced (huge church in the central park).

QQP will have spicy Louisiana duck sausage, Italian sausage, deli-style sliced roast beef, sauerkraut, boursin cheese, feta cheese, lasagna, and an assortment of breads.

Pyramid will have two new items this month, Pastrami; our own Corned Beef seasoned, smoked, sliced and ready to eat and Peppered Beef Jerky; large strips of select beef marinated in our secret sauce and smoke dried to perfection. We’ll also have Corned Beef, Canadian Bacon, Bacon, Ham, Cajun Corned Beef ( Fully cooked and sliced) and Smoked chicken thighs. I will also do whole smoked chickens by preorder only!! Orders must be in by 6:00PM Thursday 8 September $C 200 each.

Casa Pelon's smoker will producing Slow smoked pork ribs/maple bacon/and pork shoulder. We will also have fresh apple cinnamon breakfast sausage in spicy Italian sausage.

Changueline will have their incredible honey. This month it's miel de madero negro + los consejos de belleza y remedios naturales con miel.

Tasha will be there with her designer bags made from recycled materials in a variety of styles, and brother Jacob will have a table full of plants at great prices!

I'll update with more info when I get it...see y'all there!
    "Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing."

Default Re: Sept Finca Market in Granada

Outstanding
    Dios es Amor!

Sounds great I am in Managua now and think I will head for Granada. Thanks for info!

TRN's fiesty redhead catahoula fan's Avatar

Oops, forgot Bob!

His table will be chock full of Beef Lasagna, Chicken Lasagna, Chili con Carne, Chicken Pot Pie, Shepherds Pie, Banana Bread, Banana Chocolate Bread, Zucchini Bread, Granola, Cookies.
    "Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing."