Thread: Good People

Blog Entries

Default Good People

I know I have said this before, and I imagine I will say it again at some point. TRN really is a community.

July, Roger and Mellisa loaded me down with goods in Granada. Dolly and her Husband just left me dog meds, dog treats, garden seeds, and corn beef hash. (Dolly always carries her own hooch, got to like that).

I have been lucky enough to meet many of the people on this site at one time or another.

Anyways, all I know, Good People.

Sorry, no cut and paste available.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

TRN's fiesty redhead catahoula fan's Avatar

Default Re: Good People

Right back atcha', hon! Glad you're feelin' fiesty enough to burn your finca! Oh, that's right, too humid!

I've got seedlings now from the okra, but couldn't get any of those peppers to do anything, despite my sweet talkin' them! Ain't found time to get anything in the raised beds though, hopefully this week, too busy making herbal supplements and sausage. And this is a good thing!

A few lucky fellas in Jinotepe are getting sampler packets of 3 kinds of our sausages this coming week. And we dropped off some Breathe to a gringo couple heading back to see family in the US today, as it's the only thing that has helped her 40 some year old son with his respiratory problems. Hey, we ALL get by with the help of our friends!!

Today's duck andouille was soooo easy to stuff thanks to friends who recently muled us down some parts for our hand grinder. Homesteading never tasted so good!

"Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing."