Thread: Skydivers in Nicaragua

Blog Entries

Default Skydivers in Nicaragua

This week, 205 international skydivers from 11 countries are “dropping in” on Nicaragua for a week of high-flying sightseeing that’s giving an entirely new perspective to the country’s comeliness—from 12,500 feet above the ground.
    “It’s absolutely beautiful; you can see everything from up there, from Lake Nicaragua and the volcanoes to the beaches and the Pacific Ocean,” says Rich Grimm, owner of California-based Tsunami Skydivers.
    http://www.nicaraguadispatch.com/bus...w-heights/2569

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Skydivers in Nicaragua

I admitedly have done some daring things in my life, some I will admit to and some are between me and God. But there are three things I will not do unless the curcumstances are where I can get around it.One, is Jumping out of a perfictly good airplane.Two, is go cave diving....Three, I will NOT go bungee diving... I came into this world because of a broken rubber, I will not leave this world because of one.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Default Re: Skydivers in Nicaragua

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    ... I came into this world because of a broken rubber, I will not leave this world because of one.