Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream Job

Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Dream Job

Folks, as of Next week(I arrive in Managua Sunday the 17th),I will em barque on a journey to the Nicaraguan Pacific Coast, Casares to be precise.
    Amazingly I will be geeting paid to do what I love, Fishing,I will be running an Acopio in Casares(a joint venture with a friend of mine,Nicaraguan as well),which will require me to live in Casares,just 45 mins from Diriamba,2 hrs. from Granada etc.

Ofcourse I'll be posting pics of my many catches . wish me luck guys,I believe this time I am leaving the good ole USA for good,since I have 3 meeting with fish exporters in Managua,and the project has huge potential.

I believe I will get to see a few of yas more often.
    JPW,next time you come over to melissa let me know ahead of time so I can prepare a mess of FRESh catch for Melissa so she can do her miracles.

Saludos.
    FAP

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dream Job

Are you saying that you will be living in Casares?

I will be in Juejuete in July. Will you be there then?
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

yes sir!! I WILL be living in Casares, and it's huehuete bro, not juejuete jeje.

Please let me know dates,so we can hook up bro,I will be settled in Casares the week of June 25th onward,coming to Florida every 2 months for 3 days..

Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    Are you saying that you will be living in Casares?

I will be in Juejuete in July. Will you be there then?

good luck with your dream job! i am happy for you!
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

TRN's fiesty redhead catahoula fan's Avatar

Definitely looking forward to having you a wee bit closer! Buena suerte on your project, I'm sure you'll make it a success! Luego, mi amigo...I've got cold Toñas with your name on them.
    "Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing."

Blog Entries

awww how bout them with some fresh lobster tails and fresh grouper

Quote Originally Posted by catahoula fan View Post
    Definitely looking forward to having you a wee bit closer! Buena suerte on your project, I'm sure you'll make it a success! Luego, mi amigo...I've got cold Toñas with your name on them.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That is good news Bro, Glad to hear it...

I know you will do your best at it, you are not the type to put in just 40 hrs and call it a week, and that is what it takes, that extra effort.

Now I understand why your sorry Nica rednek ass has not been on here so much lately.

I WISH YOU WELL AT IT!
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Awesome, Broder! Estoy celoso!

Blog Entries

Congrats on the dream job. Does this mean you are getting out of the cigar business?
    "Find out what it is in life that you don't do well - and then don't do that thing." -The most Interesting Man in the World

Blog Entries

not at all bro, cigars will still be there,slow as $hit,but we will still make some cigars,got way too much $$ invested in the factory man, unless someone wants to buy all my cigar making stuff lol . My main Focus/goal thou WILL be in the Fishing biz now.
    Quote Originally Posted by StickMan View Post
    Congrats on the dream job. Does this mean you are getting out of the cigar business?

Blog Entries

Thanks pal, God works in mysterious ways my broder.

Failure is NOT an option,after all it is my passion,been doing it for free since I was 4 ,now I get to have my own captains and make a difference in that town,I've known them for the last 12+ years, great people and they deserve better.
    You know I'll be bugging ya right?, now we're fishing brotherings .

I hope to hook up with snook breath(Iguana man) to take him out,and hopefully he can catch a few of them 16+ pounds mackerels that are starting to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    That is good news Bro, Glad to hear it...

I know you will do your best at it, you are not the type to put in just 40 hrs and call it a week, and that is what it takes, that extra effort.

Now I understand why your sorry Nica rednek ass has not been on here so much lately.

I WISH YOU WELL AT IT!

Blog Entries

Gracias broder, now you can have fresh fish from Casares anytime you're in Nica!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    Awesome, Broder! Estoy celoso!

Thumbs up Re: Dream Job

Buen hecho amigo!
    When it's all said and done, there's nothing left to say or do... ~~~Where's MY spy camera?~~~

Blog Entries

stop by anytime dude!! I got a hammock with an ocean view with your name on it.

Quote Originally Posted by off2paradise View Post
    Buen hecho amigo!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FisherCigarman View Post
    Thanks pal, God works in mysterious ways my broder.

Failure is NOT an option,after all it is my passion,been doing it for free since I was 4 ,now I get to have my own captains and make a difference in that town,I've known them for the last 12+ years, great people and they deserve better.
    You know I'll be bugging ya right?, now we're fishing brotherings .

I hope to hook up with Snook Breath(Iguana man) to take him out,and hopefully he can catch a few of them 16+ pounds mackerels that are starting to show up.
    DO IT, perhaps Snook Breath might get a kick out of catching a fish or two being I helped clean out and leave forever his old fishing grounds there in Florida totaly wasted and barren for untold future generations.

But look tell him there ain't no Quota Inspectors and watch him go Ape on some real Fishing Action and there ain't no women there with pustulas to be conserned about....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

I am freaking here now bro , still no word from snook breath,perhaps he's is trying to avoid the area now all together.
    I have a very important meeting tomorrow here in casares,hopefully by Thursday,I send out my captains for our first round ,I went out yesterday,trying out some new stuff I brought,and caught a mess of fish,4 nice Dorados/Dolphins to go with them.

DO IT, perhaps Snook Breath might get a kick out of catching a fish or two being I helped clean out and leave forever his old fishing grounds there in Florida totaly wasted and barren for untold future generations.

But look tell him there ain't no Quota Inspectors and watch him go Ape on some real Fishing Action and there ain't no women there with pustulas to be conserned about....

Blog Entries

I'll be there third week in July...PM me with a phone number.

Bring a notebook and pencil so you can jot down notes on how to catch fish!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    I'll be there third week in July...PM me with a phone number.

Bring a notebook and pencil so you can jot down notes on how to catch fish!
    Don't tell him NOTHING, you have valuable time on the water while he been rolling cigars and drinking Flor de Cana out of spiked oranges and tellin' them Agua Dulce fish stories. He will be on your turf now...SALT WATER. He is still a bit Green to it so take advantage of it.

Just stay tight lipped, catch 'em fish right under his nose and let him figure it out if he can just how you are doing it, he's young yet and still needs his ass stomped a bit at the weigh scales. I will be counting on you to put it on his ass.

Hint, spray his bait with raid or some type of insect repellant when he ain't looking... Mean ain't I?

caught a mess of fish,4 nice Dorados/Dolphins to go with them.
    I think TRN would be a great place to post catch of the day pics. *Hint Hint, Plz and Thx*

Blog Entries

I am going out tomorrow at first light with 4 of my capts. I promise to post pics

Quote Originally Posted by kwah2249 View Post
    I think TRN would be a great place to post catch of the day pics. *Hint Hint, Plz and Thx*

Blog Entries

nice try my fishing red neck buddy, but... snook breath is about to take a royal whopping, BTW Tom, please bring a few Dorado rigs will ya,I missplaced mine at home and forgot to pack them, right now Dorados are running THICK 4 miles out in 80 feet of water ,I missed a monster easy 40+ pounder.

Don't tell him NOTHING, you have valuable time on the water while he been rolling cigars and drinking Flor de Cana out of spiked oranges and tellin' them Agua Dulce fish stories. He will be on your turf now...SALT WATER. He is still a bit Green to it so take advantage of it.

Just stay tight lipped, catch 'em fish right under his nose and let him figure it out if he can just how you are doing it, he's young yet and still needs his ass stomped a bit at the weigh scales. I will be counting on you to put it on his ass.

Hint, spray his bait with raid or some type of insect repellant when he ain't looking... Mean ain't I?

Blog Entries

I don't really care for the Dolphin so much, only when someone knows sure nuff what they doing in the ketchin with 'em...

The Cobia, Uuuu, now it makes the nicecest fish salad ever been...Mackerella does too...

Yall got some hellacious Squid on that side for bait, one night doin' that will give ya REAL bait for several days....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

nice try my fishing red neck buddy, but... snook breath is about to take a royal whopping, BTW Tom, please bring a few Dorado rigs will ya,I missplaced mine at home and forgot to pack them, right now Dorados are running THICK 4 miles out in 80 feet of water ,I missed a monster easy 40+ pounder.

I'll see what I have left...most of my stuff is on LCI now.

Blog Entries

yes sir,you know your $hit, that's exactly what we're using to catch some monster snappers, freshly caught squid,baby's in size,but them snappers love them,I'll do some bottom fishing with Tom as well, hopefully we'll get lucky,we'll have a go at some roosters as well,thou they are hard to catch right now.

I don't really care for the Dolphin so much, only when someone knows sure nuff what they doing in the ketchin with 'em...

The Cobia, Uuuu, now it makes the nicecest fish salad ever been...Mackerella does too...

Yall got some hellacious Squid on that side for bait, one night doin' that will give ya REAL bait for several days....

Blog Entries

Em Dorado will take the squid as well, don't let anyone kid ya... Work good on a kinda floating mini longline and while it is "Soaking" go for the others on the bottom...

IF you don't get your sorry Nica rednek butt lost and can't get back to it later...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast