Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dream Job

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dream Job

I know certain times of the year are better for (some) fishing than others. Just wondering about early-to-mid November time frame - right after rainy season. I am typically in country about that time every year and some of us like to spend a few extra days being tourists and seeing more of the country.

This year we are going back to Pearl Lagoon for a few nights, but one of these years I'd want to try to talk some folks into a fishing trip. I saw there is the Hotel Casares that some of our less adventuresome folks could stay and watch the surf. Some of them would be hard pressed to get into a panga to do some fishing, but I'd like to suggest a guided fishing trip.

I know that's a long way off, but send me a message with some info and I'll pass it along.

P.S. - I'd like to open it up to a little cigar enjoyment also, but may have to see how that works out. Some are insistent about no tobacco/alcohol use while in country.
    "Find out what it is in life that you don't do well - and then don't do that thing." -The most Interesting Man in the World

HaimHype

Default żelazny golem minecraft chicago web design company

In case you really want your Kitchen, bathroom or basement then you must only employ the best contactor in Winetka. basement remodeling Northbrook By employing a preferable Winetka remodeling - kitchen bathroom basement company, you can be certain to see your desired outcomes.

HaimHype

Default minecraft golem chicago web design

In Winetka it is truly necessary to pick the right kitchen bathroom renovation services. Buffalo Grove home remodeling Having the most effective Winetka remodeling- kitchen bathroom basement provides you with the very best result which you certainly ought to have.

HaimHype

Default golem minecraft chicago web design companies

To really have the preferred results then it is crucial that you select the right service provider in Winetka. Oak Park home remodeling So together with your selected Winetka remodeling - kitchen bathroom basement company, you're certain that they can supply you with the best service that you deserve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12