Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Visa run getting more difficult with more hassles

Blog Entries

Default Re: Visa run getting more difficult with more hassles

Quote Originally Posted by kwah2249 View Post
    Looked like this was going to be a quiet week . . .
    Bored In BLU, waiting a boat home..
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Woman's off her meds again. It's not the Jinotega water, she's mentally ill.

I left NicaLiving today after the endless slurs directed at me personally. I won't be back.

The woman is an ugly, fat, mean-spirited lesbian. It's a bad combination. She has accomplished nothing in her time here, and is rabidly envious of anyone who has, and does.

[QUOTE=cookshow;135484][QUOTE=MizBrown;128783]

I don't know precisely why you refuse to get a cedula -- you seem like a nice enough guy.

Lazy Day, lot of time on my hands.

I retired about 30 years younger than you did. Have introduced a good bit of capitol into this County. I have a Family here. I have a vested interest in things going well.

When and if the Shite hits the fan you and your dog can jump on a plane and haul ass with your Residency and Cedula. I will still be right here.

Your old posts are as ridiculous as the new ones. MGA Buses, Volcano Guides, at least the Sage stuck with what he knew. The Germans must have spiked that Jinotega agua.

I bought $600 worth of cement last month, to build something, what did your required $600 Pensionado $ go towards last month????

You can and will walk away, I will stay, so who is the resident and who is making make-believe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWestPirate View Post
    Woman's off her meds again. It's not the Jinotega water, she's mentally il

The woman is an ugly, fat, mean-spirited lesbian. It's a bad combination. She has accomplished nothing in her time here, and is rabidly envious of anyone who has, and does.

Don't know about all that, I will stick with my Water theory. You may not have been around long enough to remember the Sage (of Jinotega), he had his moments but he differed in that he was actually doing something constructive here. Next rainy day I think I will go back and read some of his posts.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

My moment of truth came when she called me a "blowhead" on the NicaLiving site. That's either someone who uses cocaine, or actively engages in oral sex. I've never sucked a dick in my life, and don't intend to start in Nicaragua.

My investment in the country exceeds $100K at this point, and will be considerably more by the time my project is finished.

I'm in the US right now, but when I return in a couple of weeks I'm going to test Nicaragua's slander laws. Being falsely accused of being a practicing homosexual (specifically a cocksucker) will get me some traction, and I know just the lawyer who will run with it.

Stay tuned . . . .I hope her $600 pension will stretch to cover her lawyer costs, and any judgement I might eventually get.

Is she possibly any relation to "MagicBat"??? Several mean spirited old hags on these sites for whatever reason.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWestPirate View Post
    My moment of truth came when she called me a "blowhead" on the NicaLiving site. That's either someone who uses cocaine, or actively engages in oral sex. I've never sucked a dick in my life, and don't intend to start in Nicaragua.

My investment in the country exceeds $100K at this point, and will be considerably more by the time my project is finished.

I'm in the US right now, but when I return in a couple of weeks I'm going to test Nicaragua's slander laws. Being falsely accused of being a practicing homosexual (specifically a cocksucker) will get me some traction, and I know just the lawyer who will run with it.

Stay tuned . . . .I hope her $600 pension will stretch to cover her lawyer costs, and any judgement I might eventually get.
    Blowhard -- making all sorts of ridiculous statements about Nicaraguans, what the US government should be doing. Certainly didn't call you a cocksucker since that's a reasonable thing to be and legal in Nicaragua.

Making legal threats on line is another symptom of the On Line Crank.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RGV AG View Post
    Is she possibly any relation to "MagicBat"??? Several mean spirited old hags on these sites for whatever reason.
    KWP wanted me to ship him my stuff and claim my stuff and his stuff in a container as my household goods. He's been harassing me on line with bad advice and bullshit ever since I turned him down (I did't know the guy and don't accept deals like that with people who show up out of the blue wanting to do me a favor that would have had me holding the bag if his half of the cargo was contraband, not really household goods). He didn't actually get down here until several years after I moved here, having discussed with Intur that all my household goods wouldn't need to go through the Aduana process since they were exempt anyway.

Guy then tried to tell me all about publishing, how POD publishing was good for people who didn't have connections to be published by places like Harper Collins (I apparently had those connections for two books) and tried to tell me how to negotiate for apartments in Jinotega (the available rentals are scarce and tend to go for the asking price unless the asking price is unreasonable -- in which case, one does not want to rent from those people. Also tried to tell me what washing machine to buy.

A number of people on the other site have tried to get him to stop blithering (blowing hard) about politics, but he seems to not get it. What people do like hearing from him is what he's actually doing with his farm. But for whatever reason, he can't resist waxing pompous and uninformed about Islam, about rural Virginia, and about how he's going to show the Nicaraguans how to make money off coffee, and how Basil Givner, who cut off his interpreter's head here, will get off eventually because the Nicaraguans will cut him free since they can't make any money out of him. I know a government lawyer here -- maybe I should see what he thinks about that.

Blog Entries

It's not Festivus time, people; no airing of grievances please.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    One thing that I like about this site -- we can generally disagree without being disagreeable and if we don't, you don't have any Libertarian politics making a god of free screech.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MizBrown View Post
    One thing that I like about this site -- we can generally disagree without being disagreeable and if we don't, you don't have any Libertarian politics making a god of free screech.
    I don't know what that means, but ok...

TRN's fiesty redhead catahoula fan's Avatar

Poor Jonh, you have to put up with some oddballs, eh my friend?!
    "Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing."

I'll give the "lady" the last word . .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by catahoula fan View Post
    Poor Jonh, you have to put up with some oddballs, eh my friend?!
    Good thing I get so much ad revenue here or this would hardly be worth the hassle.

I knew it, filthy rich capitalist . . .

And now onto feats of strength!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8g4Ztf7hIM

Blog Entries

Filthy and capitalist, two outta three ain't bad.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good thing I get so much ad revenue here or this would hardly be worth the hassle.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

MizBrown: My apologies Ma'am. I should know better than to comment without knowing the situation.

Blog Entries

MizBrown: My apologies Ma'am. I should know better than to comment without knowing the situation.
    Uuuuu, you and me both have been wanting for "Magic Bat" to come back on here. Just so I could hear you give her/him, or what evah it was a verbal RPG....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Remember one side being wrong doesn't mean the other side is right. I think both of us are, at least occasionally, blowhards by the first two definitions in the Urban Dictionary: 1. A very boastful and talkative person; a braggart

2. A self-important egomaniac who likes to toot his own horn, like those assholes who put bumper stickers on their cars that say "PROUD PARENTS OF AN HONOR STUDENT AT (blah blah blah) HIGH SCHOOL"

Read over the earlier bits of this that I posted while some weird stuff was going on in the expat community in Jinotega -- and shouldn't have dragged my attitude about that to the discussion of residency here. My apologies to Cookshow and Gypsytoes on those.

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MizBrown View Post
    Remember one side being wrong doesn't mean the other side is right. I think both of us are, at least occasionally, blowhards by the first two definitions in the Urban Dictionary: 1. A very boastful and talkative person; a braggart

2. A self-important egomaniac who likes to toot his own horn, like those assholes who put bumper stickers on their cars that say "PROUD PARENTS OF AN HONOR STUDENT AT (blah blah blah) HIGH SCHOOL"

Read over the earlier bits of this that I posted while some weird stuff was going on in the expat community in Jinotega -- and shouldn't have dragged my attitude about that to the discussion of residency here. My apologies to Cookshow and Gypsytoes on those.

Kumbayah...
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post
    Kumbayah...
    To some, not all.

Blog Entries

On site "A" one man seems to be the odd man out and on site "B" the other man seems to be the odd man out. There is enough pie for everyone now.

Oh I prefer the man that was born so and not the one pretending, if that gives a clue where I stand in this dogfight.

I do miss the old days and was just posting about it. There have been some doozies of fights on here and a thread should be devoted to such a topic... the time that El Doc called one old goat a dirty old, man running from his country while LCT tells many a man how they don't fit in. Generally I always agree with those on here with three letter nick-names
    Survivor

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by randude View Post
    On site "A" one man seems to be the odd man out and on site "B" the other man seems to be the odd man out. There is enough pie for everyone now.

Oh I prefer the man that was born so and not the one pretending, if that gives a clue where I stand in this dogfight.
    I'm not pretending to be a man any more than http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jsInKKdvj4...uel+Delany.jpg pretends to be a woman.

Learning how to be who I am took time, but faking it took too much energy, and didn't work.

I think due to security reason in different country many person have to face all these problem.So if you want to immigrate in any other country you must have a clear background that don't involve any criminal activity.And also not from a country where there is more criminal activities to avoid all that hassles.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Albert27 View Post
    I think due to security reason in different country many person have to face all these problem.So if you want to immigrate in any other country you must have a clear background that don't involve any criminal activity.And also not from a country where there is more criminal activities to avoid all that hassles.
    Either that or Go Mojado....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234