Thread: FisherCigarMan MIA??

Blog Entries

Default FisherCigarMan MIA??

Has anyone heard from Felix lately? I haven't seen a Daily Catch posting for a while and he is not answering PM's. Hope he's alright and still fishing the Left Coast of Nicaragua!
    "Find out what it is in life that you don't do well - and then don't do that thing." -The most Interesting Man in the World

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: FisherCigarMan MIA??

Don't worry where ever he is he is fairing right well, you cant cut, shoot, mame or do much damage to a Commerical Fisherman that they already do to themselves.

You can even take an iron stob and beat their heads slam off their sholders and never strike any brains anywhere
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    You can even take an iron stob and beat their heads slam off their sholders and never strike any brains anywhere

I say this in all sincerity, I get tickled every time a hear/read the expressive use of the English language from a Southerner. I watched a laser light show on the side of Stone Mountain, GA years ago and one of the lines from a cartoon character was, "I'll knock the fool slap out'a you!" I laughed right out loud and some of the locals looked at me like they were wondering what was so funny.

I hope you're right - about Felix being alright, that is. Not about his ability to withstand a beheading and still be able to function.
    "Find out what it is in life that you don't do well - and then don't do that thing." -The most Interesting Man in the World

Blog Entries

Maybe we should change his name to Shark Bait.

Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey pal.

everything is cool,unfortunately I am not in Florida to take care of your stuff,I left that up to the wify and she messed it up big time,I am having to ship a few extra boxes to clean up the mess
    I will let you know when my next shipment arrives there.

Felix
    Quote Originally Posted by StickMan View Post

I say this in all sincerity, I get tickled every time a hear/read the expressive use of the English language from a Southerner. I watched a laser light show on the side of Stone Mountain, GA years ago and one of the lines from a cartoon character was, "I'll knock the fool slap out'a you!" I laughed right out loud and some of the locals looked at me like they were wondering what was so funny.

I hope you're right - about Felix being alright, that is. Not about his ability to withstand a beheading and still be able to function.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    Maybe we should change his name to Shark Bait.
    I like that. you won't get and argument out of me on it...
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FisherCigarman View Post
    Hey pal.

everything is cool,unfortunately I am not in Florida to take care of your stuff,I left that up to the wify and she messed it up big time,I am having to ship a few extra boxes to clean up the mess
    I will let you know when my next shipment arrives there.

Felix
    No worries. Just hadn't heard from you and hadn't seen any posts on here for a while. Good to know you're OK. Looking forward to trying the next ones.

Thanks.

@Jonh, - Shark Bait (oo-hah-hah)! After watching Finding Nemo so many times with grandkids and neices/nephews, every time I hear Shark Bait, the first thing that pops into my head is "oo-hah-hah!"

TRN's fiesty redhead catahoula fan's Avatar

Finding Nemo
    Oh man, I love that movie!!!

Felix, honey, call me. I tried half a dozen times to reach you for the last party. Josh and family were here, along with a few other folks...sure missed you! Gonna set another party up before too long, so stay in touch.
    "Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing."

Blog Entries

Just to update, I got a message from Felix the other day. He's still around but it sounds like he has been going through some tough times over the past several weeks/months. If you know his number and have a chance to talk to him, he might appreciate it.

Blog Entries

Is he in Nica or Fla?
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Blog Entries

His message just said he was "back from Esteli" but didn't mention back where. I assumed FL, but that might be a poor assumption on my part.

Blog Entries

He is young and tough as whit leather... No news is Good news... He has a plate full right now as I would guess knowing him...