San Carlos Sportfishing…

Monday the 28th of January 2013
Fishing report for month of January 2013...

To report Excellent trips and fishing for all guests in the month of January.( Fishing has also been Great in 2012 from August till end of the year..)

Since begining of the year We received Anglers coming from Japan, Usa, Ukrania, Rusia, Canada.. A total of 18 persons came fishing in several parties… All Caught and released giant Tarpon .
Please to also report some good size snook and Rainbow bass in Solentiname….

Very good news for our Small Company we will soon have published an article in the most Important USA Sport fishing magazine reason is than one of my trip has been selected by this Media as one of the best Fishing trip Adventure in the world…

I am proud of that for me my guides and Crew … This is the recompense to a small self made company for 16 years of hard working in the Jungles of Central America… Precisely in so beautiful and Authentic Nicaragua than I also wish to Thanks …
It s now official MY DESTINATION AND CREW OF GUIDES ARE DEFINITELY RECOGNISED AS ONE OF THE BEST ( If not the best ?? ) DESTINATION IN THE WORLD FOR GIANT TARPON FISHING….

We will go on providing Guests this dedicated way to serve than make the Difference

I have a very strong booking but still have vacancies including in the High season months of February, March. April….
It”’s also time to make reservation for stay between July 2013 and end of the year if you wish specific dates.

NOTE Some Guests arrived at San Jose Costa Rica but most of them now decide to arrive via Managua Airport… ( Nicaragua has been changing a lot and became from far the safest country in Central America ) In all case we receive Guests at the airport them. Ariving Managua they transfer Imidiately or Spend a night in Historical center of so Beautiful city of Granada then Transfer by air ( 50 mn flight with Costena ) or by car 3 h ride of brand new High way to fishing grounds of San Carlos

From Philippe Tisseaux ,Alex, Alain, Mauren, Champa, Cabo Andres, Tania, Alexandro, Minor, Jairo, Johny, Luis, Roger, Roberto, Colita Champin, Polo, Caterina, Milene…
We have Availability on High Season
February, March , April 2013

Special Pricing for all inclusive packages
with arrival at Managua Airport NICARAGUA*

- All Inclusive Package N5 5 days 4 nights 1 Guest $ 1750 ( 2 Guest Aboard) $ 1475 (3 guests aboard)
- All inclusive Package N6 6 days 5 nights 1 Guest $ 2500 $2000 (2 Guest Aboard) $ 1750 (3 guests aboard)
- All inclusive Package N8 8 days 7 nights 1 Guest $ 3275 $ 2575 (2 Guest Aboard) $ 2150 (3 Guest aboard)

>>> NEW GRAN SLAM SPECIAL . Package on 11 days Solentiname and all Rio San Juan ( 120 Miles Down River ) On the Gold rush Road..Going through the rapids wild life Virgin reserves and National parks … ending of fishing at Caribbean sea $ $ 3200each (2 Guest Aboard) $ 2750 each (3 Guest Aboard) Return at Managua at end of trip is by airplane Directly from San Juan de Nicaragua…

All is Included in our Packages : Airport pick up, Transfer, Lodging in our Lodges or best places around, meals, all soft drinks, Sport fishing boat Central T-top, two Pro guides aboard, All Pro Tackles, Fishing License and , Gasoline.. Etc..

NOTES
#1 This rate for Special Offer is valid for Trip during 2013
#2 Special additional Discount is available if party of more than 6 till 12 Anglers
#3 Other all Inclusive Fishing Packages are available… From 3 days 2 Nights till 12 days 11 Nights

E mail Philippe Tisseaux at. travelangler@gmail.com

References

Magazines articles Upon our Fishing and quality of Service
Articles have been published in leader Magazine upon my operation among them : FIELD AND STREAM , SPORT FISHING MAGAZINE, Florida Sportsman, Houston Chronicle, The Sun Newspaper… , In VOYAGES DE PECHE (French ) , in FEDER PESCA ( Spanish ), Mary Peaching,...., Also Tico Times, The Wwaves…

Fishing show and Videos
CNN Larry Dahlberg Extreme Fishing , DISCOVERY CHANNEL Fishing Embasador, WFN World Fishing Network ,
ALBERTA TV, Sportfishing TV, CBS… Etc.. Will be glad to forwards links.

Our Guest Book is athttp://www.nicaraguafishing.com/our_friends.htm

We are I.G.F.A Official Weighting Station for rio san juan and Caribean Coast of Nicaragua

Fishing is Catch and Release I.G.F.A Rules

To contact us:

Philippe Tisseaux ( Owner)
Tel Lodge Nicaragua (505) 88 49 06 00 Costa Rica ( 506) 88 42 76 73

Web Pages English www.nicaraguafishing.com
Web Page Francais www.pecheautarpon.com
Web Page English Jungle River Lodge www.riosanjuan.info

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do .So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain..
( Famous writer was there on Rio San Juan in 1857 ..aboard boat of Mr Vanderbild...This was Gold rush time...)