Thread: OK I'm back

Active TRN Member

Default OK I'm back

¡Vuelto!

Acabo de configurar la computadora nueva. Pasé más tiempo construyendo el mueble que el equipo. Mis manos tienen diez pulgares y sin dedos.

Yo y la amada hemos pasado una semana bastante fea. Nuestros sueños no han cambiado pero ellos están más desgastados, algo, y ahorra se mancharon por sucios manos. Y mi billetera está más ligero.

¡Muerte a todos los ladrones! El peor ladrón es que roba los sueños. Que el Señor les queman en el infierno.

Acepto todas las donaciones. ¡Manda chocolate!

Ahora estoy jodiendo con el equipo y intendando de hacerla recuperar aquello que he perdido.

Estoy magullado, jodido estoy, salado yo, pero las heridas de la otra son más dolorosas que las míos. Sin embargo, he podido poner unas vendas en ellos. La carne de ella está morada y negra el día de hoy pero volverá a su color original de cobre y dorada, un día pronto, creo, espero.

Esta semana he aprendido un poco más sobre el amor y la relación entre el amor y la desesperación. Una semana productiva.

He llegado al fin de semana, muy noche y frescas brisas estan circulando a través de las sallas de mi hogar. Los sancudos son bien alimentados y han acostado temprano. Ellos estan soñando sueñitos sancuderosos de dulce sangre canadiense riquisimos que les esperan mañana. Todo está tranquilo.

El cursor de la pantalla está guiñando a mí. Más un rato me voy a apagar la computadora y las luces y llegar al jardín para mirar el cielo. Las estrellas van a guiñan a mí también. Estoy en paz en mi casita bonita

. ------------------------------------------------

OK I'm back.

I've just finished setting up the new computer. I spent more time building the computer table than configuring the system. The work was done with ten thumbs and no fingers.

I and the beloved have thankfully put an end to a very ugly week. Our dreams are the same but they have become more ragged and less naive, somewhat, and now they are stained by filthy hands. And my wallet is a lot lighter too.

Death to all thieves! The worst thief is a thief who steals someone else's dreams. Let God burn them in hell.

As of the moment I am accepting donations. Send chocolate!

Right now I am bashing away at the new computer, trying to recover the data that has been lost.

I'm bruised, I'm screwed, what a loser, but someone else's wounds hurt more than mine. Nonetheless I've managed to stick on a few bandages here and there on hers. Soon the flesh that is now purple and black will return to its original colour of copper and gold, I think, I hope.

This week I learned a little bit more about love and the relationship between love and despair. So, on balance, it was a productive week.

Thus I have come to the end of the week. It is evening and the fresh breezes of night-time in Carazo are circulating through the rooms of my home, chilling the heat of the day. My mosquitoes are well fed and have retired early, tucked underneath their little mosquito blankets, dreaming their little mosquito dreams of the rich meals of sweet Canadian blood that await them tomorrow.

Everything is quiet.

The cursor of the computer screen is winking at me. After a while I will turn off my new computer and and the lights and go into my garden to look at the night sky. The stars will wink at me too. I am at peace in my pretty little house.

Blog Entries

Default Re: OK I'm back

Nice post...perhaps tomorrow we can have "The rest of the story".
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

Blog Entries

Sorry to hear it.

Active TRN Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    Thieves hit my sweetheart's bodega late on Thursday night and cleaned out her trade goods to the four walls. It broke her heart because she has taken so much pride in her success in growing her micro business. She knows I'm good for the money she needs to get right back into the swing of things, but getting the money from me will not restore the delight she experienced in discovering her new-found sense of independence, self-confidence and entrepreneurial skill.

Nonetheless, she's a sharp cookie and a hard worker and not the type of person who will wave the white flag. In time she will multiply what I give her many times over and rediscover what she lost to the thieves (and I'm not talking about the trade goods). In the meantime though, emotionally she has taken a big hit.

"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry."

Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

After the dust settled and I finished configuring the new computer yesterday, I looked away from the keyboard and the screen for the first time in hours and discovered that evening had fallen. I found a cloudless, twinkling night sky, and a perfectly quiet, perfectly beautiful evening cooled by soft tropical breezes; and at the end of a bad week I had an opportunity to calmly consider what I have gained in moving here, and how I have been able to find ways to share those gains with the people here whom I have come to love. So I truly was at peace by the time I had finished my post.

By the way, I'm still in the market for free donations of chocolate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeh View Post
    Thieves hit my sweetheart's bodega late on Thursday night and cleaned out her trade goods to the four walls. It broke her heart because she has taken so much pride in her success in growing her micro business. She knows I'm good for the money she needs to get right back into the swing of things, but getting the money from me will not restore the delight she experienced in discovering her new-found sense of independence, self-confidence and entrepreneurial skill.
    Getting robbed is a nasty thing. I knew the guy who did it (his sister returned a camera he'd stolen from his gringa) and wanted to have a go with him and soap in a sock (the gringa did bloody his nose over it).

Suggest security cameras if possible -- two different commercial places have put them in here. Or motion detectors.

Active TRN Member

Quote Originally Posted by MizBrown View Post
    Getting robbed is a nasty thing. I knew the guy who did it (his sister returned a camera he'd stolen from his gringa) and wanted to have a go with him and soap in a sock (the gringa did bloody his nose over it).

Suggest security cameras if possible -- two different commercial places have put them in here. Or motion detectors.
    Good advice I will follow it up.

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeh View Post
    Good advice I will follow it up.
    www.dx.com...

Ship to Canada and bring back.. Cameas are like $10 ea and a base station is like $50.. It can save the data over the i-net so the perps can not steal the evidence..
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

HaimHype

Default owce minecraft chicago web design company

To really have the preferred results then it is vital that you choose the best service provider in Winetka. home remodeling Skokie il With the aid of the best Winetka remodeling - kitchen bathroom basement company you can be sure that you will just get top quality services.