Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: Cookshoe Beware

  1. #1
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Cookshoe Beware

    Of a group of gringos from the University of Kansas.... They are headed your way on Monday. The leader of the pack goes by the Alias of "Secret Agent 99" She speaks Miskito better than an Indian, and has over the years as an anthropologist studied the Indians of the Moskitia. Besides that she is a Riot in her humor and nature. If you see them don't be afraid of them, they are harmless, and may even help rid the Island of pesky Snakes
    Attached Images Attached Images
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  2. #2
    Para aquí para acá Jonh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    La Florida
    Posts
    16,436
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    Oh boy.

  3. #3
    Dog Whisperer cookshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,448
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    I will keep an eye out for them.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

  4. #4

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    JPJW, how do you know so much about Secret Agent 99? Hmmmmm?
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

  5. #5
    Dog Whisperer cookshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,448
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    Seems this "99" and her crew must be on special assignment. Just got a call from DS Bob telling me to expect a call in the coming hours as "99" and her crew will soon be making Landfall & have been given my contact information.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

  6. #6
    Para aquí para acá Jonh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    La Florida
    Posts
    16,436
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    Be sure and post a picture of her!

  7. #7
    TRN Luster in Chief Jimmy Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    the happy home, with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile
    Posts
    171

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by cookshow View Post
    I will keep an eye out for them.

    A man was dining alone in a fancy restaurant and there was a gorgeous redhead
    sitting at the next table..He had been checking her out since he sat down, but
    lacked the nerve to talk with her.


    Suddenly she sneezed, and her glass eye came flying out of its socket towards
    the man. He reflexively reached out, grabbed it out of the air, and handed it
    back.

    'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman said, as she popped her eye back in place.
    'Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you.'



    They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they went to the
    theatre followed by drinks... They talked, they laughed, she shared her deepest
    dreams and he shared his. She listened to him with interest.



    After paying for everything, she asked him if he would like to come to her place
    for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful, wonderful time..



    The next morning, she cooked a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy was
    amazed. Everything had been so incredible!



    'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman.. Are you this nice to every guy
    you meet?'

    'No,' she replies. . ..





    Wait for it ... ......





    It's coming ..... ....




    The suspense is killing you, isn't it?






    She said ... .....:

    'You just happened to catch my eye.'


    ------------------------------------------


    So that wonderful girl and guy parted company, with his promise that he
    would return as soon as he could.

    She looked at him lovingly and said, "I'll keep an eye out for you."
    .
    I've looked on many women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. Maybe if I had gotten laid, I wouldn't be such a nincompoop?

  8. #8
    Para aquí para acá Jonh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    La Florida
    Posts
    16,436
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    And that's the origin of the expressions.

  9. #9
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Demento View Post
    JPJW, how do you know so much about Secret Agent 99? Hmmmmm?
    Because I am Secret Agent 86... We have known each other for years and been involved in several covert operations here in Nicaragua.... Well, Would you Believe more than just a few covert operations... Would you believe 3 to a dozen? How about if we just met when I was at the supermarket and she was hunting me down because I had run out on her?
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  10. #10
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    Be sure and post a picture of her!
    Don't worry, she's a "Looker" AND a beautiful person to boot.... And smart as a whip, has a book out about the Miskito Culture available on AMAZON...
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  11. #11
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Carter View Post
    A man was dining alone in a fancy restaurant and there was a gorgeous redhead
    sitting at the next table..He had been checking her out since he sat down, but
    lacked the nerve to talk with her.


    Suddenly she sneezed, and her glass eye came flying out of its socket towards
    the man. He reflexively reached out, grabbed it out of the air, and handed it
    back.

    'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman said, as she popped her eye back in place.
    'Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you.'



    They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they went to the
    theatre followed by drinks... They talked, they laughed, she shared her deepest
    dreams and he shared his. She listened to him with interest.



    After paying for everything, she asked him if he would like to come to her place
    for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful, wonderful time..



    The next morning, she cooked a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy was
    amazed. Everything had been so incredible!



    'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman.. Are you this nice to every guy
    you meet?'

    'No,' she replies. . ..





    Wait for it ... ......





    It's coming ..... ....




    The suspense is killing you, isn't it?






    She said ... .....:

    'You just happened to catch my eye.'


    ------------------------------------------


    So that wonderful girl and guy parted company, with his promise that he
    would return as soon as he could.

    She looked at him lovingly and said, "I'll keep an eye out for you."
    Hahahahahahaaaaa... this woman would love that joke...
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  12. #12

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    Because I am Secret Agent 86... We have known each other for years and been involved in several covert operations here in Nicaragua.... Well, Would you Believe more than just a few covert operations... Would you believe 3 to a dozen? How about if we just met when I was at the supermarket and she was hunting me down because I had run out on her?
    Missed it by that much!
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

  13. #13
    Dog Whisperer cookshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,448
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    "99" has made contact, that is about all I am liberty to say at this time.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

  14. #14
    Dog Whisperer cookshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,448
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    Had figured on making a rendezvous with "99" yesterday afternoon but a late day shower sidetracked me. Received a call early this morning from "99" asking if I knew a source for pyrotechnics here on the Island, not sure what she and her crew have planned but it sounds like a blowout. Will be heading around to their encampment later in the day, half scared of what I may see there.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

  15. #15
    Para aquí para acá Jonh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    La Florida
    Posts
    16,436
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    So much innuendo...

  16. #16
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by cookshow View Post
    Had figured on making a rendezvous with "99" yesterday afternoon but a late day shower sidetracked me. Received a call early this morning from "99" asking if I knew a source for pyrotechnics here on the Island, not sure what she and her crew have planned but it sounds like a blowout. Will be heading around to their encampment later in the day, half scared of what I may see there.
    One of them DSB nicked named "Barely Legal" and rightfully so, but I was impressed with her level of intelligence gathering among the older agents accompanying Secret Agent "99" on her "Mission Highly Improbable" to the Island...
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  17. #17
    Dog Whisperer cookshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,448
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    Met "99" along with "Barely Legal" and the rest of the crew. Spent a few hours chatting with them, an impressive crew of people and their language skills are pretty amazing, When I left them they were scrambling around, preparing for their blowout, I am pretty sure I heard they had even hired dancers, hate the thought of missing dancing girls but it was nearly dark and I figured I better get home.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

  18. #18
    Para aquí para acá Jonh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    La Florida
    Posts
    16,436
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    And they're not TRN members because...?

  19. #19
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    And they're not TRN members because...?
    Because they have not been advised of it being the "Right" thang to do... but Me thinks "Barely Legal" perhaps might be on here soon as I did get an invite from her on my FB propaganda wall with my warning... I am VERY.... Non-PC over there....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  20. #20
    Dog Whisperer cookshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,448
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    99 is coming, bringing a new crew, be up your way first JW.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

  21. #21
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    On or about the 20th of month after next.. I am looking forward to the De-Briefing... She IS a Riot of a nice and sweet person, friends for more than 15 years...
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  22. #22
    Dog Whisperer cookshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,448
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    Bad enough I have to be friends with you. Don't be giving my # out, Last time she showed me "Barely Legal" next thing I know is, I was getting beat with my own Chinellas....
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

  23. #23
    Dog Whisperer cookshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,448
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    JW, the next thing. 99 got word of me going walkabout tells me go see one friend to her. I go, flowers in hand, things going sweet, UNTIL HER HUSBAND CAME HOME. Twice she got me beat up.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

  24. #24
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    Lord Have Mercy Son, I didn't know that.....

    I am gone have to get on her case about that and report it to the Chief in the "Cone of Silence"
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  25. #25
    Dog Whisperer cookshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,448
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Cookshoe Beware

    Best I can tell she don't answer to anyone. Spook...
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hey Cookshoe, got your measuring
    By Just Plain John Wayne in forum Blog: Cookshow
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 02:48 PM
  2. Cookshoe and his flies
    By Just Plain John Wayne in forum Blog: Just Plain John Wayne
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 10:02 PM
  3. Buyer Beware!
    By marlies in forum The Caribbean Coast (RAAN, RAAS)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 10:09 PM
  4. Cigar makers beware
    By Jonh in forum Legal
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 10:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Also visit the False Bluff Blog!