Thread: Weed, it's Everywhere

Blog Entries

Default Weed, it's Everywhere

All the time I get asked "man why you no grow some weed up there", my answer; cause you stupid stoners be up my place day and night.

This morning I saw a friend, possible the stupidest person on the Earth (by his own admission) he sold some weed to someone he did not know, turned out to be a cop, he went to Tipitapa, he is on some kind of crazy parole and has to make a trip to Bluefields every other week or so. A nice guy, how he got set up I will never know, someone just had it for him.

Well he was the first person I saw today. The last one I saw was when finishing my outing I decided to take a short cut, walked through an area ain't no white man but me ever walked. I walked up smooth on top of a guy, he had a match to the reefer when he saw me, I said let me smell that shit man, he handed me the joint, weed here is some bad shit and his was no exception. Handed him the weed back and journeyed home, guy is probably still shaking his head.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Default Re: Weed, it's Everywhere

when you say bad you mean good??

Blog Entries

I was up in the States for 6 months, and everywhere you looked people were smoking weed. I was in a State that was not enforcing any laws on it. One day I got off the bus and the guy first in line to get on was smoking a joint, it was everywhere. Good weed like a good cigar has a nice aroma. I had (they have passed) some good friends, old hippies and they loved their weed, they always laugh at me when I would tell them "that shit is illegal".

I think law here is hard on it. Legalize it, grow some decent weed, sell it to backpackers, they are all smoking it anyway. Weed cannot be any worse than cane liquor.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Blog Entries

NO I mean BAD. Hurts your nose to smell it.
    Ernie K Doe

Weed was everywhere in Nicaragua in the eighties as well. Probably everywhere else to I just seem to remember it in Nicaragua

Blog Entries

If you can be the Supreme leader forever by Constitution change than why not let the people have some dope, may not have to rig the elections, they will all be high. Vote the 2 and dope for you.
    Ernie K Doe

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cookshow View Post
    I said let me smell that shit man, he handed me the joint, weed here is some bad shit and his was no exception. Handed him the weed back and journeyed home,

A Clinton moment...
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Blog Entries

Hell,I might be the only person in the WORLD that believed Clinton, I could count on one hand the times I smoked weed until this last year when I went to the States. People were handing it around like crazy, I even had someone give me THC lollipops, brownies were a weekly gift, whole new culture.
    Ernie K Doe

The perimeter has been breached. The war on weed is over, not sure why the government won't surrender. All the big federal defenses are pointed outward, really only state and local level law enforcement is interdicting.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Too easily grown and hard to tax... Perhaps need to turn the IRS loose on the problem with it...

I must say though among my friends that do partake of the weed, I see a lot less problems than with booze.

Mostly they get a bit silly and hungry....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Man....who ate all the Orios?
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    Man....who ate all the Orios?
    I know, It used to give me a sweet tooth as well....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Used to give me the paranoia couldn't allow it on the boat. Every blip on the radar was Johnny law

Blog Entries

Tried it once in the late 80's... Just not for me.. My Buddy "Beer" was jealous and it could not continue..

Funny fact .. Place I tried it became of note in the national news as a collection of tires the owner accumulated caught fire and burned for 17 days.

http://www.solidwastemag.com/news/on...co/1000109438/

He knew how to make smoke happen

Blog Entries

Never has been my thing, just never really appealed to me.

I was in awe at how prevalent it was in the States compared to 5 years before.

Guess they grow lots up in the Northern Mountains of Nica, sure it is like in the States growers want to be as isolated as possible, but from what I have seen here quality is not a big consideration.
    Ernie K Doe

Blog Entries

Well I worked with a rather "Wild Lot" on the right side in the "Pond" and I didn't care one way or another if it did not get in the way of a crew member. All things in Moderation I guess...

But when Reagan made that Zero Tolerance Law..

And if even a seed were to be found on any means of conveyance, Air, Land or Sea... I had to lay down the law to my crew...

That law "Weeded Out" even a misdemeanor offence of personal use to become a means to confiscate my boat, and I was NOT about to let that occur...

But I loved Reagan anyway... Still do....

Blog Entries

I have always identified myself as a user, but frankly I really don't use it very much. Lately I have been deeply involved in a project and cannot afford to lose my edge. I believe that a person is still enfluenced by it the days following use, so using it in the evening would take away my edge the next morning. It is legal here too, for fun and medicine. It has been legal for a year now. I have a crew of about 40 electricians and many of them smoke it, and we don't test for it. I believe cops can smoke it here now too. The times are a changing.
    Survivor

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    That law "Weeded Out" even a misdemeanor offence of personal use to become a means to confiscate my boat, and I was NOT about to let that occur.....
    Confiscations made a world of difference in the Drug War, at least as far as law-enforcement was concerned. Cops driving DeLoreans & Corvettes in the 4th of July parade. Soon after, trumped-up charges & planting dope on dupes continued to fill their coffers, until they got caught.

Same for the Sandinistas. They had (have?) a heyday confiscating property from any and all who were Somoza sympathizers, or even those who dared utter a sympathetic comment.
    I never met a Semite I didn't like.

Blog Entries

Well, welcome back Randude...

Been a wonderin' where ya got off to.

I also have been busier than a one armed man to a wood chopping contest, Thank the Good Lord for not only the work, but the Strength to perform it as well....

I guess you are a talking about State law...

Reagan imposed FEDERAL law and Being I had a US documented Vessel...Federally documented, and any where in the world I might go with it put me under not only Federal protection, but subject to all federal laws as well. Vehicles, and aircraft that crossed State lines in private use or commercial use are also subject to Federal law

I don't know if it is still so, but I can see no changes in the fact the Vessel itself in War time was also subject to be drafted into the military should they so desire.

I had one friend that had a little pan of weed, less than an OZ get his boat in a world of a mess over personal use and possession of not even a bag of weed, My and other boats were also searched at the dock by federalies and Thank God My boat was weedless at the time...

Blog Entries

Looks like legalization may not be the answer.

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/01/02/m...-legalization/
    Ernie K Doe

Blog Entries

The daily current is a satire site..

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/Fak...n-Colorado.htm

I think the Onion would have done it better..

Blog Entries

I got a laugh out of it, thought I would pass it on.
    Ernie K Doe

Blog Entries

Now two cities with legal marijuana are playing in the Superbowl!
    Survivor

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by randude View Post
    Now two cities with legal marijuana are playing in the Superbowl!
    If I were 40 years younger I might have Smoked a Bowl with ya....