Thread: Air Ambulances

Blog Entries

Default Air Ambulances

Was posting on another thread and thought of this, someone may find it helpful.

Few years ago a twin engine air ambulance came here to the Island. A week or so later I was at immigration and we started talking about it and the woman gave me one of the brochures they had left, but I have lost or thrown away the info.

The company was based in Costa Rica and they had "insurance" plans you could get. I remember thinking that the rates were reasonable, of course the rates were for getting you to Costa Rica, sure they would take you to MGA if you wanted.

I think one big problem with drawing retirees to the Atlantic Coast is healthcare, or the ability to get to it when you need to.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Default Re: Air Ambulances

I used to have a membership to this company http://airmed.com/, they are a good company. The guy I used to work for owned this company as well. They offer an expatriate plan for those that are living out of country. The US resident membership is like $265 a year, that is a hell of a bargain all things considered.