Put the 24mm Sony/Zeiss on the A6000, mentally braced myself for walking around with almost $2K of camera goods, and went out with it to take some photos of rehabs and new construction here. The 24mm Sony/Zeiss works fine as a wide normal lens on APS-C cameras, and the Sony A6000 (as well as the A3000) have a wider dynamic range than the Panasonic micro 43rds GF1. Sort of like buying a house -- after a time, the stuff is amortized and it's less nervous making to take it on the street, but I'm trusting my spider senses as to when to put it up (when I'm out shooting, I tend to carry the camera in my hand with the little Zeiss blue tag obscured.

Bigger set is up on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/rebecc...7646435584895/

The three houses currently under construction or rehab:

Across the street. This is a rehab that's been on going for over a year -- was a tailor's shop and yardage store before I moved to this block. House next to it is old school, obviously. They took the roof up (something I'm considering doing if I do buy this place) and changed the ground floor windows and interior.

[IMG]House across the street by rbb_56, on Flickr[/IMG]

This little melon colored house seems to be purpose built for a particular owner since it's got a motorcycle garage, not a full sized car space:

[IMG]Full
view of house near my old block
by rbb_56, on Flickr[/IMG]

Detail of the front showing the sitting space under the roof:
[IMG]This house is new on my former block by rbb_56, on Flickr[/IMG]

Another new building on the same block:

[IMG]Another house with a car garage by rbb_56, on Flickr[/IMG]

Interior details:

[IMG]Details of house layout by rbb_56, on Flickr[/IMG]