Thread: Aeromexico

Viejo del Foro el duende grande's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Aeromexico

http://aeromexico.com/us/promotions/...city-sale.html

New route opened from Mexico to MGA and their rates are decent--rt mga to lax under $600. Their hub in DF is on a much more direct route than Houston, Miami, etc. for some US destinations. Haven`t flown with them but their baggage limits seem good.

Default Re: Aeromexico

on the page you posted has the terms and conditions, it says

"Purchase period from January 19 to February 8, 2015.
    Travel period by May 30, 2015."

and then right below that it says

"The booking class is “V”. Travel is not allowed between January 19th, 2015 and May 30th, 2015."

? that makes no sense.

Viejo del Foro el duende grande's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Aeromexico

I first found them on one of the online brokers, travelocity I think. I did notice the aeromexico site has a bunch of bad translations. I have a free flight coming up on united so this is for future reference. they are probably running specials because they are the new kid in town on the Mex-mga route, but since they have a more direct route to lax and las, they should be competitive in the long run. Sure would beat going thru miami or panama.

this mga airport page may come in handy http://www.eaai.com.ni/index.php?opt...mid=13&lang=es

also found something interesting- most airlines charge almost as much and sometimes more for a ow flight than rt, but on united`s free flights they sometimes charge a reasonable number of free miles for ow. Also, I flew Avianca recently (who bought out Taca) and they were competitive on the mia-mga run and seemed like a good outfit.Free baggage limit (2) 35 lb bags