Thread: Google News - July 31, 2015

Blog Entries

Default Google News - July 31, 2015

Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ July 31, 2015
    NEWS
    Prison for 9 police in shooting that killed 3 in Nicaragua Yahoo News
    MANAGUA, Nicaragua (AP) — A Nicaraguan judge has sentenced nine police officers to between two and 11 years in prison for a June shooting in ...

The Tico Times
    New San José bus terminal for routes to Nicaragua, Nicoya Public transport The Tico Times
    Travelers departing from Costa Rica's capital to Nicaragua and to some locations along the Pacific coast, including Jacó, will depart from a new bus ...

The Guardian Nigeria (satire) (press release) (blog)
    Nicaragua police officer jailed 11 years for family massacre The Guardian Nigeria (satire) (press release) (blog)
    Head of a counter-narcotics patrol, Nicaraguan police, Captain Zacarias Salgado, was sentenced to 11 years behind bars on Thursday for killing three ...

MyMotherLode.com
    Project Targets The Poor In Nicaragua MyMotherLode.com
    The full night of food, music and information is a fundraiser is to bring families in Santa Pancha, Nicaragua out of hazardous living conditions by ...

Volunteers share gift of dental health during mission trip to Nicaragua Dentistry IQ
    It's a reaction Dr. Schatzie Vincent will not soon forget. While helping a patient during a mission trip in Nicaragua, she witnessed the person view her ...

International Living
    Top 5 Travel Adventures in Nicaragua International Living
    I've lived in Nicaragua for seven years, and I can tell you that this is one of the most beautiful, affordable, and exciting countries in Central America.

The Yucatan Times
    Nicaragua denies hiding of escaped drug lord El Chapo Guzman EastDay.com
    MANAGUA, July 29 (Xinhua) -- The escaped Mexican drug kingpin, Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, is not a fugitive in Nicaragua, despite certain recent ...

Sarasota Herald-Tribune
    Navy pilot flew anti-submarine patrols Sarasota Herald-Tribune
    During World War II, he flew as a Navy pilot in areas such as Bermuda, Nicaragua and Saipan. After the war, Gardner remained in the reserve and ...

RMRD Tech. & MatterHackers Partner to Provide 50 3D Printed Wind Turbines to Nicaragua 3DPrint.com
    Untitled To combat the rising heat of summer–and escalating power bills–I decided to splurge on a new fan for my desk area this past weekend.

halfwheel.com
    Leccia Luchador El Gringo Frog Splash (Prerelease) halfwheel.com
    The new El Gringo line is composed of an oscuro wrapper from Nicaragua, a Nicaraguan habano binder and ligero fillers from Nicaragua and ...

WEB
    Prison for 9 police in shooting that killed 3 in Nicaragua MSN.com
    MANAGUA, Nicaragua — A Nicaraguan judge has sentenced nine police officers to between two and 11 years in prison for a June shooting in which ...

Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

TRN Luster in Chief Jimmy Carter's Avatar
    the happy home, with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile

Default Re: Google News - July 31, 2015

Who knew Tim Rogers still writes about Nicaragua?

http://fusion.net/story/172949/my-bu...d-nobody-died/
    I've looked on many women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. Maybe if I had gotten laid, I wouldn't be such a nincompoop?