Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our New President

Default Our New President

http://video.foxnews.com/v/447923361...#sp=show-clips

Skip ahead to 9:25

Maybe he could be Trump's VP ??
    I don't know which is more outrageous, but McAfee is certainly more fun.

Plenty of McAfee on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpRvaQsGIY8

Blog Entries

Default Re: Our New President

Is he the guy who makes the computer bloatware that basically acts like a virus while pretending to be an antivirus? The guy arrested in Belize and released in the murder of his neighbor, and with a Tennessee DUI?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    Is he the guy who makes the computer bloatware that basically acts like a virus while pretending to be an antivirus? The guy arrested in Belize and released in the murder of his neighbor, and with a Tennessee DUI?

Exactly the same!
    Although he claims that he's not responsible for the program anymore, and hasn't been for many years.

Unfortunately, if forced to choose between Hillary and John McAfee, who would you choose?

Do we really have a viable choice anymore?

Kind of like the old Soviet Union, they put up one candidate, you got to vote yes or no, voting was mandatory, and if you voted no, you went to jail or suffered some other consequence.

The Supreme Electoral Council in Nicaragua insures that Ortega doesn't have viable opposition; in Venezuela they just jail the opposition.

Blog Entries

And like Nicaragua, if the legislative or electoral rules aren't in the king's favor, change the rules.

I'd vote for Doniston over Hillary.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

And like Nicaragua, if the legislative or electoral rules aren't in the king's favor, change the rules.

I'd vote for Doniston over Hillary.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Meanwhile... In Cananda....

==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post
    Meanwhile... In Cananda....

I don't know the others, but I do prefer the Dog.. At least ya know where ya stand with them...
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

I trust a random dog over most people.

That is not "a random dog". That is the Littlest Hobo! Second in fame only to Relic from the Beachcombers!

Well, if you're Canadian.

I wish WE had a dog running for president in the US.

Things couldn't be any worse; and he'd probably win the debate tonight just by keeping his mouth shut and wagging his tail.
    The bar isn't set very high.

And, at the moment, things are not looking to improve.
    Reminds me of the title of that book,,,, Cry, The Beloved Country

At this point I would be happy to exchange BHO with Ortega, but Nicaragua would never go for it.
    Last edited by KeyWestPirate; 09-16-2015 at 12:05 PM.

Blog Entries

At this point I would be happy to exchange BHO with Ortega, but Nicaragua would never go for it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    Sucking up to Iran and Communists, bashing Israel and America, how would Nicaragua tell the difference?

Viejo del Foro el duende grande's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ortega gives free zin...

See the news item about Kerry praising Nicaragua for National Day? Old Sandinistas never change.

http://nicaragua.usembassy.gov/sp_15...ional_day.html

I betcha obama and kerry are jealous that Ortega can bash America openly and they have to work on stealth mode.

"Support mental health or I'll break your head"

...with a 6 foot stick and mask and gloves....

Blog Entries

Yesterday the art on Google's search page was the Nicaraguan flag waving (not O's red & black) linked to relevant webpages. (I was looking up BHO. (Forgetting the subject of this thread.) All came up Butane Hash Oil: is it safe? Times they are a'changing.)

Re: "a dog running for president in the US" clearly it should have been 'born in America', but must it be alive? If dead & stuffed is OK, I'd like to nominate Rin Tin Tin.

Name me a leader who's not a puppet. Putin, maybe, but I doubt it.. Even the dictator Ortega is running too sane a show for him to be in charge. Much has the impressions of la Chamuca's ringed fingers all over it.
    See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil: be a wise simian

Quote Originally Posted by el duende grande View Post
    Ortega gives free zin...

See the news item about Kerry praising Nicaragua for National Day? Old Sandinistas never change.

http://nicaragua.usembassy.gov/sp_15...ional_day.html

I betcha obama and kerry are jealous that Ortega can bash America openly and they have to work on stealth mode.

Free Zin,

yes, but you have to suck up, even the discount beans require ass kissing.

Jayro's (farm manager) family refuses, don't want the goodies (I've seen piglets and chickens too) which seem to be readily available at certain times of the election cycle.

I did haul Zin up the hill one time, cooperative members from Venezia got some that was being handed out in Condega.
    They had no way to get it home except bus, which only runs one way in the AM early, and back at about 4PM.
    We put the zin on the pipe rack on one of my trucks. Plus, about a dozen riders in the bed who didn't want to let their zin out of sight. Healthy load.
    I love it down here.

As they were handing it out (big quantity, few hundred sheets at least), I said to Jayro, >>> we should go buy some bottles of guaro and trade for sheets of zin.
    He said no, no, no, we DON'T want to do that . . . .

I'm sure we could have loaded up with sheets of zin, but with some notoriety.
    Have to be careful who you piss off here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by el duende grande View Post
    Indeed. But how does it feel to hear that the Nobel Peace Price director wants its prize back? http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...take-new-book/

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy-YO View Post
    Yesterday the art on Google's search page was the Nicaraguan flag waving (not O's red & black) linked to relevant webpages. (I was looking up BHO. (Forgetting the subject of this thread.) All came up Butane Hash Oil: is it safe? Times they are a'changing.)

Re: "a dog running for president in the US" clearly it should have been 'born in America',

but must it be alive? If dead & stuffed is OK, I'd like to nominate Rin Tin Tin.

Name me a leader who's not a puppet. Putin, maybe, but I doubt it.. Even the dictator Ortega is running too sane a show for him to be in charge. Much has the impressions of la Chamuca's ringed fingers all over it.

Littlest Hobo could always get a birth certificate from Hawaii.
    Although I don't know if we could stomach a Canadian president, the one from Kenya has been liberal enough

Indeed. But how does it feel to hear that the Nobel Peace Price director wants its prize back? http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...take-new-book/
    What a bunch of idiots that they actually thought that way- " he and the committee had unanimously decided to grant the award to Mr. Obama just after his election in 2009 more in hopes of aiding the American president to achieve his goals on nuclear disarmament " So a Nobel prize for hoping . . .

Wonder how many people O has to drone kill before they would revoke the Peace Prize?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kwah2249 View Post
    What a bunch of idiots that they actually thought that way- " he and the committee had unanimously decided to grant the award to Mr. Obama just after his election in 2009 more in hopes of aiding the American president to achieve his goals on nuclear disarmament " So a Nobel prize for hoping . . .

Wonder how many people O has to drone kill before they would revoke the Peace Prize?
    Don't forget "change"....Hope and Change...remember?

What a colossal load of BS.
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

Forget drones, he got the prize for nuke disarmament, now he's made a deal with Iran so they can get nukes. It's not just in Nicaragua where lead floats and cork sinks.

Blog Entries

Forget drones, he got the prize for nuke disarmament, now he's made a deal with Iran so they can get nukes. It's not just in Nicaragua where lead floats and cork sinks.

Google "valerie jarrett" and it all will be made clear....e.g...."VALERIE JARRETT was born Valerie Bowman in Shiraz, Iran, in November 1956."
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    Google "valerie jarrett" and it all will be made clear....e.g...."VALERIE JARRETT was born Valerie Bowman in Shiraz, Iran, in November 1956."

Are you implying that our Beloved President is Iranian, and not Kenyan?
    It's too early in the morning for conspiracy theories, but it does give me an excuse for an extra dollop of FDC in my coffee.
    Just to help me think clearly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWestPirate View Post
    ... early in the morning ... an excuse for an extra dollop of FDC in my coffee. Just to help me think clearly.
    As a young whippersnapper I'd sit on the porch with my great granddad (94). He always drank his morning coffee with a shot of Schenleys. He'd chew tobacco; something he learned in Cuba (Spanish-American war) to prevent worms, he said. He was a career teamster, back when the team = mules. I liked the old guy; he didn't live much longer, but he made an impression on me.

(Sorry about interrupting y'all's ranting & dumping with my recollection, but you tripped a synapse.)
    See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil: be a wise simian

Blog Entries

Yes Chewing tobacco will keep the worm population down.... At's why I alway's did like Levi Garrett or Red Man out the pouch.

One year I had killed the first legal deer of the season of all my hunting buddies, and the custom was to put on a Deer Stew for the rest using the shoulders and neck.

I needed some hot pepper in it to liven it up and got a pod from my 'ole Farmer grandmother. AND she told me, "Boy, this is HOT, you put the whole thing in and taste it along and when ya stew gets like ya want it dig it out and throw it away.

I forgot about that part and the pod cooked to pieces in the 25 gallon iron was pot.

No ONE could eat the stew it was so hot.

So I later fed it to my and my fathers pack of 26 Deer hounds.

My Grandmother came by when I did it and it was so funny for us to watch 'em dogs eat Deer Stew and go lick water.

She looked at me with that country Gal smile on her face and light glowing in her eyes from tears of laughing and said...

"One thing about it Son, it is shore nuff gone clean 'em dogs out of any worms"

Blog Entries

I mean after all we were talking about PARASITES....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast