Thread: Friggin Black Eye and the results

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Friggin Black Eye and the results

Last month while my youngest daughter (13 at the time, she is 14 now) was visiting her mother in another barrio where she lives, there was an incidence to make my blood boil.

She, two male cousins and a female cousin all about the same age was playing under the street lights at 8 PM when a 26 YO man accosted them, he had been drinking, but not wasted drunk.

Got a hold of the female cousin by the blouse and off it came in the freakus and all of them ran from him the female cousin shirtless, my daughter fell down and the basturd caught her and blackened one of her eyes with his closed fist on the ground. Knocked her out it did.

Others were called, she was rescued and my daughter came to in her grandmothers house. No violation occurred Thank the Good Lord.

Everyone knew the assailant and the police were notified, and he was soon captured and thus began an investigation. My daughters mother took her as asked to the Forensic Dr. and this was filed with the prosecuting attorney's office (Fiscalia) and the National Police.

After a while being I have Sole Custody of my child I was notified to come with her to the Jusgado (Court) over it.

The young man, his mother and his grandmother came to my house begging forgiveness before the court date. I was having none of that shit and told them so point blank. Let the Law do what is supposed to be done, now GTF out of my house.

I went to the court last Thursday with my daughter, I asked for a Translator, after about an hour they produced one. Of course this was a Mediation hearing..... What did I want? I was asked...

I want to know how much jail time is involved with this FELONY the man did to my daughter.

I was told 10 day's in the crowbar hotel for him because the damage was not permenate. it was little damage to her.

WHAT?, this Cornhole tried to rape the cousin, that didn't work so he beat my child and was chased away in the process before he could get what he was after to rape my daughter instead.

We are sorry Sir, but the damage was so little this is all can be applied to him is 10 days in jail.

I thought about it for a bit and said, "Let the Basturd Free, I even suggest to suspend his sentence for 6 months to a year just in case he is arrested again by the Police and that will be put on top of what eveah he might do in the future.

It was Granted....

I refuse any further comment. I Take the 5th on that one....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Friggin Black Eye and the results

I assume that you know where he lives JW?
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

This otta be good.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Served COLD.....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

WTF only 10 days for a sex offender? When the family came around you could have asked for $ for damages to your daughter and advised if they paid you would agree to reduced jail time. Bluefields has a good Facebook News page. If you have one up there I'd try to get a pic of the guy and have them post a public "warning" to young women and condemn the police / courts for poor handling of the case. If it's public knowledge he is a sex offender and something happens to him it would be a much larger group of suspects, especially if similar incidents have occurred before.

Jurisprudence and justice are rarely the same thing. There is no way that a 10 day jail sentence will help to curb this wannabe rapist from his proclivities. If he cannot learn to control himself and change his own nature, then he needs to fear the consequences of his actions enough that he doesn't follow through. Since the Nicaraguan courts have failed so completely, I hope that JPJW is up to the task of making that little bugger fear for his life.
    Soy el chele mono.

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Ne tears from the band this time...

==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??