Thread: SJDS - looking for room for rent

Default SJDS - looking for room for rent

in SJDS..just for either a night or two..anyone that can provide any info would be a big help

Saludes!

You should contact Pat from this website, I have heard he has good rates and his place has an excellent view! www.elnidobedandbreakfast.com

Default sorry

that it took me awhile to get back to u..i was doing laundry at same time (multitasking)
    yes and thank u i will check that site out.
    Are u all packed and ready to go ?

Default Re: sorry

Quote Originally Posted by portuguesanica
    that it took me awhile to get back to u..i was doing laundry at same time (multitasking)
    yes and thank u i will check that site out.
    Are u all packed and ready to go ?
    Kind of packed, lots of stuff everywhere that need to somehow make it into my bags. I keep trying the abra-ka-dabra trick but it ain't doing anything.

Default abra -ka- dabra

Dont i know that feeling, in one bag i am ten lbs overweight and the other is almost full..this is going to be interesting

TRN's fiesty redhead catahoula fan's Avatar

Default Just have

a safe trip, y'all. And I wanna hear flying horror stories when ya get here! :wink:
    "Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing."

Blog Entries

Default one bag i am ten lbs overweight

Just checking to see if you are flying Continental...They have a luggage embargo in effect all summer and coach class gets two x 50 lb bags...no exceptions...no way to pay except an upgrade to biz class...

Default Re: one bag i am ten lbs overweight

Quote Originally Posted by nutbutter
    Just checking to see if you are flying Continental...They have a luggage embargo in effect all summer and coach class gets two x 50 lb bags...no exceptions...no way to pay except an upgrade to biz class...
    I am taking Continental, I asked if I could just use my 1 bag that is maybe 10lbs over the 50lb limit, they said NO, so I guess I am packing 2 bags and bringing extra stuff.

Default que???

You are coming to visit and have space/weight left in your luggage??? That's just sad, dude! :cry:

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Come on man NOBODY does that.....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Default not flying continental , im...

flying Taca ( lacsa is their charter ) i guess....same for me..they said 50 lbs x 2 bags...i think i might be like 2 lbs over in one....then again u r allowed 20 lbs in carry on

tell u all about my flying horror stories lol

Blog Entries

If the stars are aligned just so, they'll let you be 48 lbs. in one and 52 in the other. Smile and bat your eyelashes at the gate agent.

Anyone have any ideas about renting either a room or small apartment in Granada? I'm looking at 2-3 months, starting in July sometime.

Active TRN Member

Default we've used GPS Nicaragua 3 times . . .

we've used GPS Nicaragua 3 times . . . *they manage the gringo colonials in the core. We've never had a problem, and the houses are immaculate, most if not all have their own domestic staff and property staff. They've all been very secure. I think the prices are more negotiable for longer terms.

www.gpsnicaragua.com

Quote Originally Posted by cmoore56
    Anyone have any ideas about renting either a room or small apartment in Granada? *I'm looking at 2-3 months, starting in July sometime.
    Mr Valentine's dead but it won't slow him down... he's determined to stay on his feet... and he bangs on the table and orders a round... and he pays with the gold in his teeth