Thread: Poo

Blog Entries

Default Poo

Bring baby wipes. They are expensive here and have more alcohol so they might sting. The infamous sanitary system here demands efficiency, and you can remove 80% of the poo from your behind with one baby wipe if you plan ahead and fold it for a second pass. Then of course you toss it in the trash can and get some toilet paper to nab the remaining Klingons. And of course that goes in the trash can too. Wise homeowners have a trash can with a lid, and hang a toilet deodorizer on the rim.

Default Re: Poo

You can get a big box toallitas at PriceSmart for a reasonable price.
    Everywhere else I've found them,,, expensive. MaxiPali has the Pampers brand, but not cheap
    Diapers are a good deal at PriceSmart too,,, although MaxiPali has the WalMart brand for a fair price. They either leak a little,, or I'm using too big a diaper. About the time I notice the smell, the kid plants his butt firmly on the floor.

What's a little crap among friends? We throw his clothes in the washer after a poop anyway. Pop the kid into the kitchen sink. Big advantage of having hot water on tap. Only problem,,, he doesn't want to leave

Save all those plastic bags. "Bolsita?"
    I used to say, no.
    Not much good for anything else but a stinky diaper.
    That plastic is thinner than the plastic wrap that comes on rolls.

Pali in Condega charges a cord per bag,, probably their highest profit item.

Maxi Pali and La Colonia give them away for free,, I bag my own at La Colonia and figure I'm entitled to a couple of extras. MaxiPali will give you more for the asking.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Poo

Plastic grocery bags have a thousand uses, I haven't bought small trash can liners in years.