Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merry Christmas

Blog Entries

Default Re: Merry Christmas

Just for your insolence, KWP, you are sentenced to self-Flagyllation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cookshow View Post

Well yesterday as I watched the show in the park I kept thinking it was escalating, but it was really winding down, turns out that sometime before I woke up a guy that works for me got stabbed. I saw him later and he was walking so guess he will live, he got lucky as they hit him in the ribs but looks like they missed all the vital parts. He was off to Bluefields Hospital when I saw him.

All day yesterday people were talking about the noise the crowd was making, funny (or not so funny) thing is they all live further away from the spot than the Police Station is. Police Station is less than 100 meters and in plain sight from where all this happened.

Circus never ends..
    Never ends is right.

I went over to Bluefields last week and it never stopped raining so I delayed (then delayed some more) coming back. Woke yesterday to a beautiful day. I killed time figuring it was a waste to arrive at the panga wharf before 9. New Years Day is HUGE on Bluff Beach, thousands go over from Bluefields so knew as the day progressed it would be easy to get a Panga (usually near impossible on Holidays).

Walking the Streets as I always do, someone called me (Hey, White Man), he say, you hear what they do last night in Bluff, I responded no. they done had a shoot up, 1 boy dead, another in Hospital, I had heard a siren pass the Hotel from the wharf around 3am, guess that was him. I asked him if he knew who got shot, who shot, he did not know.

Soon as I heard this from him my stomach tightened a little, I knew when I made the call who was going to have been involved.

I made the call, and I had it right. The Stabbee had not been shot, but his oldest Brother was dead, another older Brother shot up good. Shooter got away but identity is known.

Got back to Bluff went by the Dead House to give my condolences and get the details on the burial. This is a huge Blow for this Family, the dead Brother works in the States, was home for the Holidays, was going back in the next week or so, he was the breadwinner for the family. And of course it can only get worse, they have to hold off 4-5 days as people from off are in route for the Funeral, so now this Poor Ass Family has to host a 4-5 set-up, and figure out Ice.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Hadn't heard all of the details. Sad to hear he was a supporter of the family and down on vacation. I appreciate the heads up. We had a bunch of guests out with kids so they sent some prepared guys out there till after everyone headed home.

Never have understood the funeral tradition there, seems like adding insult to injury.

Blog Entries

I was surprised when I got up yesterday morning and heard of the capture, consensus here was that he would vanish.

Have not heard anything today but the other Brother that got shot went back to the Hospital yesterday with complications.

I heard last night they were going to Bury today but on the 1st they told me 4-5 days, going to check in a bit, they always do it around 2pm here. The Set-Up is tough for Poor Families. luckily People will help out with what they can. Took them a big jar of Coffee, nothing much but every little bit helps.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Saw his pic posted on NB. Looks like his leg got messed up pretty good. Maybe during the capture, maybe what kept him from running to far? Odd he stuck around. Could have laid low in the jungle for a while then headed somewhere in RAAN.

Blog Entries

Supposedly shot in the foot. That happened when he got captured in Bluefields. Had he had another day or so I doubt they would have caught him. He sticks out, even in Bluefields.
    Ernie K Doe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12