Thread: Hola, y'all, I'm back... and I'm new.

Default Hola, y'all, I'm back... and I'm new.

Geez, not even sure how to start this post....

It's Melissa, formerly catahoulafan, and it's time I got back on here seriously, I do believe I have things running well enough to find the time. Me thinks.

First, HEY to all my longtime friends, sorry I have been remiss, life has been crazy for the past 2 years. If you are on Facebook, you know that is where I live in order to make my biz run, and apologies for not finding the time to write here, truly.

If you don't know me, reference past catahoulafan posts, the devil's in the details.

I am living in San Juan del Sur now, something I said I would NEVER do, but it IS where I can make some money, ah well. I look forward to sharing info, crazy stories, and get back to chatting with y'all. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and that y'all don't get too drunk for New Year's... or if you do, share pix! :P

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hola, y'all, I'm back... and I'm new.

Blog Entries

She's baaaack....thank you Jeeezus.

I miss those recipes and food shots.
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

Great to see you're back! So the dogs are gone . . . but what's important is that everything you are and do that's so delicious looking are here now for all to enjoy.

Everytime I visit FB I feel like I got buried in Hallmark greeting cards. So I've decided not to vote for Zuckerberg when he runs for president of Earth.

SJdS? Not a surfer dudette, I presume. Lots of locos in that little Californicated-corner of Nicaragua - beware!
    I never met a Semite I didn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy-YO View Post
    Great to see you're back! So the dogs are gone . . . but what's important is that everything you are and do that's so delicious looking are here now for all to enjoy.

Everytime I visit FB I feel like I got buried in Hallmark greeting cards. So I've decided not to vote for Zuckerberg when he runs for president of Earth.

SJdS? Not a surfer dudette, I presume. Lots of locos in that little Californicated-corner of Nicaragua - beware!
    Yeah,, but always feel at home in SJdS except also feel a little at risk. Wouldn't do much walking around late at night.
    But what do I know?
    Yes, for sure big market with money and more compact.

Nice to hear from you again!
    I miss the delicious pics too.

It's taking some getting used to, I'm a bit conservative for this party town, but it's a friendlier, more upbeat/chill vibe than Granada... and of course, not nearly so hot as Granada. Staying as busy as I can, participating in the Farmer's Market and taking as many catering jobs as I can. While the busy season is here, need to take advantage of the crowded town, and establish myself so things go smoothly when low season hits.

Here are some shots from around town as I went about my business picking up supplies to cook for the next 2 days...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    17th time's a charm