Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ February 27, 2018
NEWS
Condor Gold soars as Nicaragua project won't relocate residents MINING.com
Shares in Condor Gold (LON:CNR) (TSX:COG) jumped more than 5% in London on Monday after the Nicaragua-focused miner submitted an amended Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) for a processing plant at its India gold project, which eliminates the need to resettle about 1,100 ...

Condor Gold alters Nicaragua mine plans to avoid resettlement of villagers - Shares magazine
Condor's Mina La India Can Progress Without Village Relocation - London South East (blog)
Condor Gold plc: Permitting Update Mina La India, Redesigned Open Pit, No Resettlement - The Daily Telescope
Full Coverage

Russia donates two Antonov aircraft to Nicaragua IHS Jane's 360
Russia has donated to Nicaragua two Antonov An-26 'Curl' transport aircraft that were officially transferred during a 23 February ceremony. The aircraft are to be used by the Nicaraguan Army Air Force (Fuerza Aérea del Ejército de Nicaragua) and its search-and-rescue unit. The An-26 is a twin-engine ...

Perfectly Caffeinated in Nicaragua Surfer Magazine
For a lot of surfers coffee is a ritualistic part of their morning surf routine. Seeing a steaming cup from the local donut shop, or a hot mug of home brew, in the hand of a surfer as he or she assesses ante meridiem conditions is as common a sight in the beach parking lot as the sea itself. Does the warm ...

Mango season begins the shift to Central America FreshPlaza
"Nicaraguan fruit always has great color and firmness in the Tom Atkins and we expect similar with the upcoming shipments. The other variety are the Keitts, which are one of the best eating mangoes. They are expected to arrive in the 3rd week of March. We have not heard of any adverse weather ...

In Focus | Pamela Lynch KelownaNow
Going on a Soul Story Retreat in Nicaragua last November and the experiences there catapulted me into a new level in my business. When I returned and starting speaking, something that I greatly feared because I'd get stuck in my head, I was naturally speaking from my heart to reach the one person ...

Macanudo Inspirado Red Heading to Stores Next Month halfwheel.com
Macanudo is celebrating its 50th anniversary and General Cigar Co. has promised the world a variety of new products. The first of those will be the Macanudo Inspirado Red. Of note, this will be a Nicaraguan-made Macanudo, whereas most Macanudos are made at General Cigar Dominicana in the ...

Condor Gold plc: Permitting Update Mina La India, Redesigned Open Pit, No Resettlement London ... MENAFN.COM
'Condor has been in constructive dialogue for several months with Nicaraguan Government officials at Minister level to permit the construction and operation of a new gold mine at Mina La India, Nicaragua. The general feedback has been that permitting will be much easier if the mine can be redesigned ...