Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ March 13, 2018
NEWS
Health, Wealth, Friendship: 3 Typical Days in Nicaragua International Living
Wherever you choose to live in Nicaragua, it takes about a year to “get into the swing of things.” Moving abroad from your home country takes guts, fortitude, and patience. But one day, you sit on your patio in Paradise and say, “Now I get it. I'm living in Nicaragua and I'm happier here than I've ever been.

Person of interest in New York college student's death fled to Nicaragua, police say Fox News
Person of interest in New York college student's death fled to Nicaragua, police say ... An ex-boyfriend of a Binghamton University nursing student who died last week fled to Nicaragua before police discovered the 22-year-old woman's body ... He fled to Nicaragua just before Anderson was found dead.

Person of Interest Flees to Nicaragua After Murder of Nursing Student: Cops - Inside Edition
Investigation of Binghamton U student's murder leads to Nicaragua - Utica Observer Dispatch
Haley Anderson Murder: Person of Interest Orlando Tercero Believed to Have Fled to Nicaragua - Inside Edition
Full Coverage

Moderate earthquake - Near Coast Of Nicaragua - March 12, 2018 Earthquake Report
Click on the "I Felt It" button behind the corresponding earthquake. Your earthquake experience is not only important for science, but also for people in the area as well as our global readership. SRC, Location, UTC Date/time, M, D, INFO. EMSC, Off Coast Of Costa Rica, Mar 12 14:28, 3.9, 14, MAP I Felt It ...

At a Glance: Multilaterals step up Nicaragua energy game Business News Americas
Multlaterials have and will continue to play an important role in advancing Nicaragua's public policies, particular those that focus on energy. Lawmakers ... Subscriber-Only Content. BNamericas develops thousands of news articles, analyses and features every month, always concentrating on how to ...

Brief: Nicaragua to test DTT in March Business News Americas
Nicaragua will run its first test of Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) on March 21, local daily El Nuevo Diario reported citing ... Subscriber-Only Content. BNamericas develops thousands of news articles, analyses and features every month, always concentrating on how to make or save money in Latin ...

Police Capture 2 Suspected Kidnappers in Nicaragua Latin American Herald Tribune
MANAGUA – Nicaragua's National Police captured two people suspected in kidnapping a 3-year-old boy, who is now back with his parents, the force ... Magdiel Ramon Perez Mendoza, 30, and Maybel Junieth Baltodano Hernandez, 31, both Nicaraguans, were arrested as the only suspects in the ...

Shipping rate request from USA to Nicaragua by Surface Freightnet (press release)
The enquirer requires a shipping rate for Printed Paper packaging to be despatched by Surface and arrive no later than 10/05/2018. The consignment is departing from U.S.A. and arriving at Nicaragua. Full details of this shipping rate request can be found below. Only Premium members with an office in ...

Maci Bookout to Appear on 'Naked and Afraid' & Farrah Abraham Speaks Out Heavy.com
Bookout reveals that her filming will take place in Nicaragua. She then asks son Bentley his thoughts on her being a part of Naked and Afraid. Bentley says he's scared for his mom to go and says he doesn't think she's going to make it. He also worries that her partner on the show will tap out and give up.

Marin eighth-grader is face of suit filed Monday against Trump deportation plans SFGate
A lawsuit filed in San Francisco on Monday challenged the Trump administration's plan to deport more than 200,000 people from El Salvador, Haiti, Nicaragua and Sudan in the U.S. after disasters in their homelands, arguing that the decision was motivated by racism and would coldheartedly tear ...

Immigrants sue US over end to temporary protected status Beckley Register-Herald
Nine immigrants and five children filed the suit in federal court in San Francisco to reinstate temporary protected status for people from El Salvador, Haiti, Nicaragua and Sudan. The status is granted to countries ravaged by natural disasters or war. It lets citizens of those countries remain in the U.S. until ...