Thread: Interesting 4 questions.........Warning...Nicaragua is not involved.

Blog Entries

Default Interesting 4 questions.........Warning...Nicaragua is not involved.

Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Interesting 4 questions.........Warning...Nicaragua is not involved.

IF one were to re-read Orwell's 1984, one would see that we are living it today. The nightly news is 30 minutes' hate (only five minutes in the book). They do what the article says, emphasize the bad and ignore the good because the man at the top isn't Big Brother.

Default Re: Interesting 4 questions.........Warning...Nicaragua is not involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    IF one were to re-read Orwell's 1984, one would see that we are living it today. The nightly news is 30 minutes' hate (only five minutes in the book). They do what the article says, emphasize the bad and ignore the good because the man at the top isn't Big Brother.

There is still a growing polarization of the American "community".
    In all fairness, it started with Obama and many of his appointees. They still haven't woken up from the Hillary Nightmare.

I personally think that the Dems are living in a dream world and are in for a big wake-up with the midterm elections. Trump is abrasive,, true,, but his idea of speaking directly to the people has been effective. His tweets are pithy, to the point, and thank,, sweet Jesus, Hilary and Nancy just won't go away. The Migrant March through Mexico loads his hand with Aces,, no matter what the reality of it all.

This could be the Republican alignment of the planets.

And Obama's statement that the world needs a million more "Junior Obamas" was a blessing too.
    Just the thought makes you want to move to Nicaragua -- or somewhere in Africa.
    I keep waiting for Trump to say,, "I still believe that Obama might have been born in Kenya . . ..
    Those left wing Hawaiians just cooked the birth records".
    And,, they might have.

Aren't there other countries in Africa besides Nicaragua? And Kenya?
    What about that place Madonna keeps adopting babies from??

Cuba, maybe?

"DACA is dead, the Dems killed it"
    "The only Russian collusion was by Crooked Hillary"
    "CNN is fake news"

If our boy could just stay focused . .. . . it could be a Brave New World.

Blog Entries

A few simple steps would solve many of our illegal immigration problems.

Number one solution. Modify the constitution or pass a law that eliminates automatic citizenship upon birth in this country.
    Number two solution. Change US policy that allows anchors to bring in family.
    Number three solution. Amnesty for all those that came in under O`Bama but they will never have voting rights. They will readily agree. They do not care (at this point) about voting. And the Dems will shut up.
    Number four solution. While 1-3 is going on......Build the wall as long as is necessary, both in length and time.
    If you cross illegally and caught, automatic jail time in an internment camp or put to use on a work detail building the wall. If you escape from your work detail, you better head south.

I believe that this next election could be a real turning point in the USA. It is time for practical, realistic citizens (and their representatives in Congress) to unify and take control.
    Last edited by Little Corn Tom; 04-03-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Blog Entries

For a taste of "1984" in action, visit China:
    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...r-face/554075/

Migration ought to be thought of as a two-way highway. Instead of flying illegals back to their countries for free, round up our homeless, give 'em passports, and fly them to various LAm capitals with enough bucks to enter. Beats paying for food & shelter, or meds, indefinitely. Plus they'll enjoy the more agreeable climates. Hard-core prisoners too?
    I never met a Semite I didn't like.

Blog Entries

The Dems will never let them become citizens without a right to vote, that's the whole point of letting them all in.

How about we apportion the House of Representatives so each illegal counts as 3/5 of a person? That worked for a little while before once.

The one thing that will really stop the flow into the country, and reverse it totally, is to cut off all welfare benefits to illegals. Everything. They get nothing. Not. One. Cent.

I read a news story today (I can't be sure it isn't fake news), that the 1500 trekkers are claiming to be citizens of every country they walk through. That tells me they've been mass hypnotized or something by the Globalist pukes like Soros to think they are "Citizens of the World" like Obama wants to be.

When they get here, we should put them on a boat to Cuba so they can get that great free health care and be equal komrades to the great proletariat there. No language barriers, should be easy to assimilate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy-YO View Post
    For a taste of "1984" in action, visit China:
    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...r-face/554075/

Migration ought to be thought of as a two-way highway. Instead of flying illegals back to their countries for free, round up our homeless, give 'em passports, and fly them to various LAm capitals with enough bucks to enter. Beats paying for food & shelter, or meds, indefinitely. Plus they'll enjoy the more agreeable climates. Hard-core prisoners too?
    I like it. Send them to Syria. Or grant them Palestinian citizenship and give them a ticket to "Palestine." They'll go nuts trying to find it on a map.

Viejo del Foro el duende grande's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like it. Send them to Syria. Or grant them Palestinian citizenship and give them a ticket to "Palestine." They'll go nuts trying to find it on a map.
    In much of the world it is very clearly on the map. It is a "disputed territory". jejeje. that cuts both ways

"Support mental health or I'll break your head"

Blog Entries

As I was saying and a little more research...Wikipedia...

Historian Eric Foner has explored the question of birthright citizenship and argues that "birthright citizenship stands as an example of the much-abused idea of American exceptionalism...birthright citizenship does make the United States (along with Canada) unique in the developed world. No European nation recognizes the principle.

There is NO world Wide acceptance of "born here citizenship". And it is a concept that has outgrown and fulfilled its need 200 years ago.

If you cannot repeal it tax it till it dies. How about this.......A baby born here with two US citizen parents equals no tax or surcharge. Both parents not US citizens ?......That will cost you $10,000 (pick an number). Do this one thing and the problems go away. There is nothing illegal or immoral about this concept.

Blog Entries

That's fine, but you have to gain political power to get that done. To do that, you have to overcome both the deep-state controlled media and the corrupted electronic election system.

Blog Entries

That's fine, but you have to gain political power to get that done. To do that, you have to overcome both the deep-state controlled media and the corrupted electronic election system.
    Not sure what the "corrupted electronic election system" is........However, perhaps this legislation could be passed on a state by state basis.....call it a "Birth Certificate Registration Charge". What you are implying is that everything is hopeless and we are helpless. And by the way...I thought that the Republicans had gained political power.

Blog Entries

Donkey shit, elephant shit, they both stink and they both hate Trump.

We aren’t helpless, we just need people willing to pledge their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor to water the tree of liberty. Where are they?

Blog Entries

Birthright citizenship is not that old. It was a policy of the Lincoln Republicans to punish the south and keep themselves in power.

Blog Entries

Warning...Nicaragua is not involved.
    Poor, uninteresting Nicaraguita! Could it be because the authoritarian dynasty that rules is - as far as the majority of its citizens are concerned - fair and benign. (Cartoonists may differ.) Of course it's getting very rich at the people's expense - this they know and accept as the way it goes, in general. After all, from the time the king of Spain set up government here little has changed, the actors yes, but the basic class system is the same.

... we just need people willing to pledge their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor to water the tree of liberty. Where are they?
    Dead. Died in the Revolutionary War, and yes, the Civil War, WWI, WWII, and the Cold War in all the hot spots (which was much of the 3rd world: LAm, Africa, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, &c.)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy-YO View Post
    ...the authoritarian dynasty that rules is - as far as the majority of its citizens are concerned - fair and benign. (Cartoonists may differ.) Of course it's getting very rich at the people's expense - this they know and accept as the way it goes, in general...
    My in-laws who lived through it said the same thing about the Somozas. Anastasio was fair and benign to the majority as long as you didn't challenge him in business or politics.

Blog Entries

My in-laws who lived through it said the same thing about the Somozas. Anastasio was fair and benign to the majority as long as you didn't challenge him in business or politics.
    I doubt the Ortega dynasty will last 35 or so years, esp. without superpower backing - as OUR son-of-a-bitch had and did. And why no National Guard muscle or somesuch Stazi equivalent yet? Still, let's see how the Ortegas behave when the next great earthquake tears up Nicaragua.

Blog Entries

To paraphrase an old saying
    "The SOB is dead, long live the SOB!"

The fundamental problem of dictatorship is that every year you have an ever expanding circle of cronies who want their cut of the action. Eventually it gets top heavy. But, that's the fundamental problem of democracy, too. Oh, well.