Thread: Cops Everywhere!! OMG

Default Cops Everywhere!! OMG

Managua full of every flavor of police,, I've never seen so many. They must have bussed them in from --'everywhere.

Tomorrow will be really interesting. The Euros are on the cusp of sanctioning the shit out of Ortega and family, and the usual suspects. And removing Nicaragua from the Euro equivalent of C4.

So,, Danny is between a really big rock,, and a really Hard Spot. He let's the protest go on, and there will be no end of them. He cracks heads and loses his $11 million mansion in Madrid, and maybe even his digs and Porsches in CR. And, a lot more.

It's all in the name of Roberto Rivas,, but like renaming all the DNP Petronic gas stations in Managua,, I don't think it's going to help.

I loaded up on beans and rice at PriceSmart,, prices are rising on everything. Donuts went from 113 to 129 cords, and they don't have nearly as much frosting.

Still no Charmin or peanut butter at PriceSmart.

Hard times are upon us,, fellow TRN' ers.

I plan to install a second toilet paper dispenser,, I'm searching for a toilet paper dispenser lock, preferably with a combination lock so I don't misplace the key at a crucial moment.

Forcing everyone to use "Members Mark" to will extend my supply until my residency comes through, and I head back to the US

Blog Entries

Default Re: Cops Everywhere!! OMG

If an unwipeable shit doesn't spawn a revolution, then nothing will.
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

We just got back from a day trip to Managua. Yes, the gov't is beefing up the police presence as universities begin the new school year. As we waited for our 'interlocal' to return to Leon three police pick-ups full of the black-suited riot squads pulled up across from UCA (University of Central America). While they sat parked there on the main boulevard three red-beret special forces walked the main drag in front of the transit stalls, laughing it up. It's a show of force. Let's hope they're more restrained this time around. Tho I have little doubt they're going to let fly if they see protesters building 'tranques'.

Our taxi driver said there's a protest march planned for here in Leon, jodido, tomorrow at 2pm. Likely the pro-gov't knuckleheads will also be there in number to scare off the demonstrators.

Our supermarkets remain well stocked. Plaza Inter's food court was filled with the lunchtime crowd; the shops are clearly getting less business. MetroCentro seems to be booming round the clock all week long. Carl's Jr, a California franchise serving top-notch mega-burgers has a "non-stop" self-service beverage fountain. (Remember when ordering ice tea automatically came with endless, no-charge refills?)

Yes, everything's getting more expensive in poor Nicaragua. There are many more beggars on the streets of Leon and they're becoming more aggressively 'friendly'.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    If an unwipeable shit doesn't spawn a revolution, then nothing will.

Now those are words that one can live by. Salut!!

Blog Entries

Imported Chinese technology can save Nica's ass and prevent the revolution, to wit:
    I never met a Semite I didn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy-YO View Post
    Imported Chinese technology can save Nica's ass and prevent the revolution, to wit:
    Exactly what I need!
    But I was hoping to pay less than $1K.

That's a lit of Charmin.
    I shudder to think what the TP in China is like

Quote Originally Posted by RGV AG View Post
    Now those are words that one can live by. Salut!!

God,, there is NOTHING in the world worse than a greasy butt.
    I can't imagine how the girls in La Esperanza keep their cracks clean.
    Especially the hairy ones.

I think that I have just brought TRN to a new low point.