Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ May 3, 2019
NEWS
Nicaragua: Ortega government continues to violate the right to freedom of press Amnesty International
Ahead of World Press Freedom Day, and more than a year since the Nicaraguan government launched its strategy of repression against the protests ...

Will Nicaragua become the next Venezuela? Mission Network News
Nicaragua (MNN) – Following the unrest in Venezuela, a whisper of a question is circulating—could Nicaragua be next? Mid-April marked a year ...

Tres Bro's brings Nicaragua to Warrenton Daily Astorian
Yadira Lopez and Joshua Colby on Wednesday opened Tres Bro's, a Nicaraguan food truck and the first in what they and the city hope will be a trend ...

Nicaragua: Ortega government continues to violate the right to freedom of press Amnesty International USA
Ahead of World Press Freedom Day and more than a year since the Nicaraguan government launched its strategy of repression against the protests ...

Nicaragua's Gov't. Sets its Approach to Sanctions with Opposition Prensa Latina
We have insisted and insist on the claim that must be made, about the illegal and unilateral sanctions that have been applied on Nicaragua, points out ...

Nicaragua: My Good Friday in a Bad Prison Havana Times
At this moment, I wish my eyes were camera lenses to record the faces of those who symbolize Nicaragua's struggle: Miguel, Medardo, Christian and ...

Nicaragua: Ortega and Murillo Switch to Evangelicals Havana Times
Nicaragua is hungry and thirsty for God, and a great revival has been prophesied in the coming days, for the coming months, for the coming times, ...

A Radio Station in Nicaragua that Survives its Destruction Havana Times
HAVANA TIMES – A bomb that exploded in the reception room of Radio Dario, located in the Department of Leon in western Nicaragua, caused the ...

Business group: Nicaragua's economy in'free fall' Finance Daily
Nicaragua's economy is in”free fall” a year after anti-government protests were violently repressed by the government and its fans, the nation's top ...

Costa Rica Sees Growing Demand for Ketamine, Synthetic Drugs Insightcrime.org
At the Peñas Blancas checkpoint on the Nicaragua border, police arrested a man carrying 200 bottles of Ketamine. According to local authorities, the ...