Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ June 10, 2019
NEWS
Nicaragua approves amnesty for police, political prisoners RTE.ie
Nicaragua's parliament has approved a law granting amnesty to protesters and police involved in last year's deadly uprising against President Daniel ...

Nicaragua OKs criticized amnesty for crimes during protests - MyNorthwest.com
Nicaragua approves amnesty for police and political prisoners - The National
Nicaraguan lawmakers Ok amnesty for crimes during protests - Rapid City Journal
Full Coverage

Silence, While Nicaragua Screams Havana Times
For half a year I haven't written anything, and there is so much to say about my country, Nicaragua, that I cannot find the first word to narrate the ...

What's Ahead for Nicaragua after Ortega's Self-Amnesty Havana Times
The call for truth and justice and an International Commission against Impunity and Corruption is inseparable from the demand for free elections.

Messi scores twice as Argentina routs Nicaragua 5-1 Independent Online
LOS ANGELES – Lionel Messi scored a first-half double as Argentina warmed up for the Copa America with a comprehensive 5-1 win over Nicaragua ...

Nicaraguan Congress approves Ortega-backed amnesty law Fiji Times
MANAGUA (Reuters) – Nicaragua's Congress approved a sweeping amnesty law during a Saturday session that will offer protection to police and ...

Sanders: I Spent My Whole Life Fighting Against Authoritarianism Like the Soviet Union Washington Free Beacon
Sanders has come under fire in recent weeks for his past ties to repressive authoritarian regimes, specifically the Soviet Union and Nicaragua.

Lionel Messi wins 1st international title with Argentina after 5-1 win over Nicaragua Legit.ng
The 32-year-old scored twice to help his side beat Nicaragua 5-1. - Messi will hope they can win this year's Copa America title staging in Brazil this ...

Could Giovani Lo Celso Be Lionel Messi's Perfect Partner For Club And Country? Forbes
It's a skill set that was put to great use and against Nicaragua it showed everyone just how well Lo Celso could dovetail with Messi. From the get-go he ...

Copa America preview: Underwhelming Argentina aiming for first title in 26 years - WhoScored.com
Long way to go, Lionel: Messi wins FIRST international 'trophy' for beating 129th best team in the ... - Daily Mail
Full Coverage

HOW AREA LAWMAKERS VOTED Allentown Morning Call
They are 3,600 Liberians shielded by “deferred enforced departure status” and 300,000 immigrants from countries including El Salvador, Nicaragua ...

For Jeans, Made in the Americas Becomes a Key Option Over Asian Sourcing Sourcing Journal
Countries such as Mexico, Nicaragua and Guatemala are leading growth in the region as a more local, faster-turn and generally duty-free option to ...