Thread: Google News, July 12, 2019

Blog Entries

Default Google News, July 12, 2019

Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ July 12, 2019
    NEWS
    Washington needs a Nicaragua strategy American Enterprise Institute
    Last month finally brought a reason to celebrate in Nicaragua. The country's dictator, Daniel Ortega, released the last remaining political prisoners ...

Lawmakers call for more sanctions on Nicaragua regime Washington Times
    Two senators crossed the aisle Thursday to call on Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to apply new sanctions on the Nicaraguan government and leftist ...

Nicaragua, the Safest Country for Business in Latin America Prensa Latina
    Nicaragua's location is the result of the country's authorities' policy of zero tolerance of organized crime, drug trafficking, and other criminal ...

Successful Meeting of Military High Commanders in Nicaragua Prensa Latina
    Army General Julio Cesar Aviles, head of the Nicaraguan armed forces and pro tempore President of CFAC, highlighted the professionalism of the ...

Nicaragua Sets Modern CT Scanner into Service in Public Hospital Prensa Latina
    Nicaragua Sets Modern CT Scanner into Service in Public Hospital ... Over a decade later, Nicaragua boasted one of Latin America´s best health ...

Journalist Lucia Pineda: I Wasn't Looking for an Award, Just to Inform Havana Times
    HAVANA TIMES – Nicaraguan journalist and former political prisoner Lucia Pineda Ubau was selected as one of the five winners of the 2019 Courage ...

2019 Retailer Survey: The Best-selling Cigar Brands In America, Market Trends And More Cigar Aficionado
    People are buying more cigars, and in response, a wave of premium smokes are pouring into the U.S. from Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic and ...

Why So Many Christians Want to Go On Mission Trips to Help Kids But Don't Want Them Here RELEVANT Magazine
    Living in Nicaragua made me less judgmental. That surprised me. I was extremely judgmental before I moved. I had a set of unrighteous behaviors ...

Immigrants in US Illegally Are Hiding Out, Staying Home From Work Amid Looming ICE Raids KTLA
    “I felt that day like it was a hurricane coming,” the undocumented immigrant from Nicaragua told CNN. Since then, the raids Trump threatened haven't ...

Abandoned as an Infant, 21-Year-Old Meets Her Father and Forgives Him in Emotional Reunion Christian News Network
    Ileana Quintanilla, 21, was abandoned as a baby and raised by her grandparents in Nicaragua. Her mother was pregnant with her at 16, but her ...

Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Default Re: Google News, July 12, 2019

"I asked the Lord for strength to help me know how to talk to her," Ernesto said. "The only thing I wanted to ask her, 'Forgive me.'"

"And I asked her if I could borrow $200"

https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values...al-reunion-god

Blog Entries

Default Re: Google News, July 12, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWestPirate View Post
    "I asked the Lord for strength to help me know how to talk to her," Ernesto said. "The only thing I wanted to ask her, 'Forgive me.'"

"And I asked her if I could borrow $200"

https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values...al-reunion-god
    Perfect......
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.