Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ July 28, 2019
NEWS
Nicaraguan Youth and Their Shipwrecked Dreams Havana Times
Not a day passes that I don't think about them or wonder when I'm going to be able to return to Nicaragua. I imagine all those young people who like ...

Irish Nicaragua Solidarity Campaign Seeks Answers Havana Times
HAVANA TIMES – The Nicaraguan ambassador to the UK and Ireland, Giusell Morales Echaverry, was invited by the Venezuela-Ireland Network to ...

Nicaragua: My Disillusionment with the FSLN Havana Times
In Nicaragua we are experts in learning through bad experiences, even if that means repeating the same mistake several times. Some opened their ...

Boy, 8, dies when father accidentally runs him over with farming equipment Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
The boy and his father were recent immigrants from Nicaragua and do not have any family in the area. The Dane County District Attorney's Office is ...

Boy, 8, killed in farming accident, Dane County Sheriff's Office says - Madison.com
Sheriff's office reports 'tragic death' in Dane - hngnews.com
Full Coverage

Man's affair with wife's 21-year-old niece ends with murder in Homestead WPLG Local 10
The large Mendoza family resides in Homestead and has roots in Chinandega, Nicaragua. Her familly in Nicaragua will be attending a 4 p.m. mass at ...

'Tragic death': Boy dies after accidentally being run over by farming equipment Channel3000.com - WISC-TV3
Both the boy and his father recently immigrated from Nicaragua and don't have any other family in the area. The Victim/Witness Unit of the Dane ...

Update: 8-year-old dies after being accidentally run over by farm equipment WMTV
Lt. Simpson said both the boy and his father were recent immigrants from Nicaragua and have no additional family in the area. He said authorities are ...

Donald Trump says he has 'safe third country' deal with Guatemala USA TODAY
Migrants from Central American countries like El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua would likely have to go through Guatemala before reaching ...

Gimme five: Canadians to watch Sunday at the Pan American Games CKPGToday.ca
She captured gold at the Pan Am qualifier in Nicaragua in April. Thibeault also took bronze at last year's Commonwealth Games. MEN'S KAYAK ...

Flood cartoon helps raise Rs 50000 aid Telegraph India
It took only a cartoon posted on Instagram to draw the attention of 14 foreign nationals from countries such as the US, Australia and Nicaragua to ...