Thread: Partnership Offer

Blog Entries

Default Partnership Offer

Hi! I would like to work part-time with you as an online manager, supervising customer service, online form filling and surveying and data capturing work.

I am presently 46-years-old and an entrepreneur. Right now I am working on my business pages here: Promote@darcerosa and Task Workers/Trabajadores de Tareas@urrozdegilmore, on Facebook and on my website here: https://taskworkerstrabajadoresdetar...s.site/?m=true. I am still located in Nicaragua. I have a G.E.D. certificate. I get paid via Western Union. Mr. Eskew Young is my work reference: https://www.facebook.com/eskew.young...on=friends_tab. I managed his website.

I have done secreterial and data entry work online. I can work from cyber cafes and I can work from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. I am not interested in making calls. I am interested in training online from my location due to my age, I can not be exerting to much energy :-). I hope I may be useful to you. We can certainly meet in person from time to time or via webcam when possible. Have a good day.
    Last edited by se_vnt3; 10-11-2019 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Updated Information
    - "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun"
    Katherine Hepburn

Blog Entries

Default Re: Partnership Offer

Donnegan????..
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

She has been on TRN since beginning, I was just wondering about her while back not seen any posts in yrs.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Blog Entries

Oh yeah.....took a look at her name...i remember now.
    Isn't she in Jinotega or someplace like that?
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

You might be thinking of Miz Brown in Jinotega, the Bardess.

73 goes way back to Nicaliving.

Blog Entries

She is Nica, I have met her years ago, she is a workers always setting up small little biz, she has lived all over Country, I think she was living in MGA when I met her yrs ago.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

I think I recall her as well - Had to leave or was forced out of the states for some reason and ended up back in Nicaragua.. And yea - Like 10 yrs ago..
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Blog Entries

Over the years I have met lot of deported Nicas, 1 was a guy in airport fresh off the plane, was a crazy story, turned out 1 of his uncles was a guy I knew, wonder what happened to him time to time. Basically he got put on plane with no papers other than a piece of paper someone in States gave him. Nica Immigration was all over him when he arrived but finally let him.

Guy had not been in Nica since a child, Spoke English better than Spanish, was scared to leave airport. He had emails or FB contacts of family, I forget exactly and was desperate to find a computer I told him where I thought nearest cyber was and how to get there, was before smart phones. Gave the guy a few hundred cords, Hell the story was worth that, was so many years ago, wish I could remember more details, it was some crazy shit.

Many years ago I was in a taxi in MGA, been in it a good bit when driver asks me if I speak English. The story started he had been California, had such a hoot talking that I did not get his #, I would have used him more, he was a funny guy.

The call centers are full of deportees, they speak English.
    Ernie K Doe

I always used one of my expired Texas licenses with an added BS barcode sticker on the back as the DL I handed to transito when they stopped me. Then I did the whole "no Jablo Espanolo" deal in an effort to wait them out to letting me go. One time I get waved over, hand that expired license to the guy and start with the lost gringo look and talk and the dude basically says "don't bullshit me, I lived in LA for 20 years and this license is bullshit". Perfect English, he hammered me.

Lots of deported Nicas.

Blog Entries

Katherine Hepburn

Blog Entries

Yes, to all of you and this is my site: https://taskworkers-employmentagency...s.site/?m=true.
    Last edited by se_vnt3; 10-02-2019 at 11:31 AM.
    Katherine Hepburn