Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ October 2, 2019
NEWS
Haley Anderson murder trial begins in Nicaragua Binghamton University Pipe Dream
Orlando Tercero appeared in Nicaraguan court on Tuesday to be tried for the murder of Binghamton University nursing student Haley Anderson.

Haley Anderson murder trial latest: Live stream coverage from Nicaragua - Press & Sun-Bulletin
Full Coverage

Nicaragua: OAS member states must continue to work tenaciously against repression Amnesty International
“After the Nicaraguan government's decision to prohibit the Organization of American States Commission from entering the country, it's clear that the ...

Orlando Tercero's Trial In Nicaragua To Continue Next Week WICZ
A Nicaraguan courtroom will call Broome County back next Friday for more testimony from witnesses in the case against Orlando Tercero, accused of ...

Nicaragua is a safe and authentic tourist destination Prensa Latina
Paris, Oct 1 (Prensa Latina) Nicaraguan Minister of Tourism Anasha Campbell assured today at the IFTM Top Resa travel and tourism trade fair in this ...

Calibre Mining: B2Gold Deal for Nicaragua Mines is “Transformational” Investing News Network (blog)
Calibre Mining's Ryan King discusses the company's transaction with B2Gold, which will see it acquire two producing gold mines in Nicaragua.

Pre-trial conference for Orlando Tercero begins WBNG-TV
The trial is being held in Nicaragua. All witnesses will be in Broome County, and will testify from the Broome County District Attorney's Office, via a ...

New Aged, Limited and Rare by Rocky Patel Ships Cigar Aficionado
Production is limited, as there are only 10 rollers in Nicaragua who make the cigar. The real limiting factor, though, is the aging process. The cigars ...

Michael Dominic's incredible documentary Clean Hands Premieres at the New Jersey Film Festival ... New Jersey Stage
Dominic: I was a photojournalist and I was on assignment in Nicaragua for European newspaper and I visited the garbage dump, La Chureca. I knew ...

Tulare County Crop Report Foothills Sun Gazette
Peaches continue to be exported to Australia, Canada, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Taiwan, Thailand, and the Philippines.

Undercrown ShadyXX From Drew Estate, Shady Records Ships Cigar Aficionado
It's rolled with Nicaraguan and Brazilian filler tobaccos, a Connecticut ... cigars, ShadyXX is rolled at the Drew Estate cigar factory in Estelí, Nicaragua.

WEB
Nicaragua works on strengthening the health information component bireme.org
Nicaragua works on strengthening the health information component. Posted in 30 September, 2019. The Latin-American and Caribbean Center for ...