Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ January 14, 2020
NEWS
Amaya Coppens: In Nicaragua “There's No Turning Back” Havana Times
I want to finish my career, but there's still a lot of work to be done,” to change Nicaragua, Coppens affirms. By Wilfredo Miranda Aburto (Confidencial).

Valentina and My Generation: Suicide and Nicaragua's Youth Havana Times
We are a generation that became disconnected from its own life plan; the same life plan that dreams of a different Nicaragua. I ask myself what the ...

Tourism minister highlights industry recovery in Nicaragua Prensa Latina
Managua, Jan. 13 (Prensa Latina) Nicaragua is currently experiencing the recovery of its tourism industry, which started in 2019, assured Tourism ...

Daredevil Nik Wallenda returns to conquer his most dangerous highwire walk yet: Over active ... Niagara Frontier Publications
“We are thrilled to be able to showcase Nicaragua through an ambitious walk by Nik Wallenda, one of the most incredible highwire performers,” said ...

Guatemala and Nicaragua go over their banana import trigger quota FreshPlaza.com (press release)
Luc Hellebuyck [@Bananas4All], former Eucofel Aisbl CEO tweeted this on Jan. 10 2020: EU #banana import 2019, Guatemala and Nicaragua go ...

Ashton Ships New Version of Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial Cigar Aficionado
While the blend looks the same on paper—Ecuador wrapper, Nicaraguan filler and Nicaraguan binder—Levin said the blend has been tweaked.

Sarasota's Nik Wallenda to wirewalk over active volcano Sarasota Herald-Tribune
Wallenda announced Tuesday that he will make a 1,800-foot walk over the active Masaya Volcano in Masaya, Nicaragua. The stunt will be broadcast ...

Bob Sutcliffe – In Memoriam Dollars & Sense (blog)
In the mid-1980s while working in Nicaragua, Bob hosted a weekly radio show devoted to opera. Arriving at the radio studio to begin his show, Bob ...

The Castro-Chavist dictatorships are supported by Argentina, Mexico and Spain The Yucatan Times
The dictatorial America, now called “Castro-chavism”, is led by Cuba, which controls the dictatorships of Venezuela and Nicaragua and integrated ...

Nik Wallenda announces his next high-wire walk will be over a LIVE volcano! WWSB
... morning to make the announcement, telling the world that he will become the first person to walk a high wire directly over a volcano in Nicaragua.

WEB
Risch, Menendez Encourage Administration to Seek Meaningful Electoral Reform in Nicaragua Senate Foreign Relations - Senate.gov
January 13, 2020. Risch, Menendez Encourage Administration to Seek Meaningful Electoral Reform in Nicaragua. WASHINGTON – U.S. Senators Jim ...