Thread: Google News, January 20, 2020

Blog Entries

Default Google News, January 20, 2020

Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ January 20, 2020
    NEWS
    Nicaragua: Elephant country for Calibre Mining BNamericas English
    Calibre Mining acquired B2Gold's Limón and Libertad Nicaraguan gold mines in 2019 in a move which immediately established the company as a ...

Tourism minister highlights industry recovery in Nicaragua Nicaragua News (blog)
    (Prensa Latina) Nicaragua is currently experiencing the recovery of its tourism industry, which started in 2019, assured Tourism Minister Anasha ...

Nicaraguan Peasant Movement Demands “True Unity” to Opposition Coalition Havana Times
    HAVANA TIMES – The Nicaraguan Peasant Movement called on opponents of the Ortega regime to forego their “personal interests” and work for the ...

Nicaragua's Public Employees: “When Does this End?” Havana Times
    HAVANA TIMES – In the many state offices in Nicaragua, a sizable sector of the public employees disagree with the repression and the massacre ...

Light mag. 4.2 earthquake - 21 km al Sur de San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua. on Monday, 20 January ... VolcanoDiscovery
    Date & time: Monday, 20 January 2020 07:55 UTC Local time at epicenter: 20 de enero del 2020 1:55 am. Magnitude: 4.2. Depth: 67.0 km. Epicenter ...

Chilero (Nicaraguan Pickles) Recipe Free
    Chilero (Nicaraguan Pickles) Recipe. Use this classic condiment on rice and beans, scrambled eggs...pretty much everything. by Giovanna Favilli.

'Bernie the Commie' Nashua Telegraph
    (Were all of the available hotel rooms in Cuba, Nicaragua, and North Korea already booked in 1988?) You know damn well why Bernie Sanders ...

Couple abandon their corporate jobs to live life on the road in a $50000 converted van - but they ... Daily Mail
    Scary: The coupe experienced on hiccup after two men in Nicaragua attempted to break into their vehicle while they were sleeping. This encouraged ...

Barbados PM says US seeking to divide region Jamaica Observer
    ... States, the State Department said, supports democracy and the rule of law throughout the hemisphere, including in Nicaragua and Venezuela.

Concacaf U20 Championship Qualifiers Schedule Bernews
    The first round of the youth competition is set to take place February 15-23, 2020, in Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, Curacao and Puerto Rico.

Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Default Re: Google News, January 20, 2020

https://www.nashuatelegraph.com/opin...ie-the-commie/

So,, at the moment we have Bernie the Commie, Pocohontas, ButtBoy, Sleepy Joe, and the two billionaires. I forgot Amy.

If you draw a parallel to 2021 in Nicaragua,, there would be no reason for the Ortegas to steal the election. Just let the opposition defeat itself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWestPirate View Post
    So,, at the moment we have Bernie the Commie, Pocohontas, ButtBoy, Sleepy Joe, and the two billionaires. I forgot Amy.
    If I were a damn Dem, I'd write-in 'Andrew Yang', the only truly intelligent and sincere candidate of the bunch (not on your list). U.B.I. is inevitable.

Hey, Trump is a 'billionaire'. . . . but he's OUR billionaire.

I like Andrew Yang a lot too. He's sensible, moderate, and non-partisan.

There is Deval Patrick,, another moderate, who hasn't been called an Uncle Tom - - -yet.

It's hard to know what is going on with the Democrats. You have so many realities,, and divisions, within the party. I can't see the mainstream dems giving up their hard won health care benefits,, but the media reality centers around AOK and the Squad; Bernie and Pocahontas, and they dis Sleepy Joe every chance they get.

If they pick the wrong candidate, Trump will destroy him or her with millions in negative ads, while touting his comprehensive immigration reform, and $2 trillion infrastructure renewal,, but only if he can get the house back. A lot of it will turn on who votes,, and equally as important,, who doesn't.