Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ June 29, 2020
NEWS
Ortega regime denies entry to 120 Nicaraguans from Panama Q Costa Rica News
(QCOSTARICA) A group of Nicaraguans are stranded in no man's land, between Costa Rica and Nicaragua, waiting on the government of Daniel ...

Royal Road Minerals CEO gives progress report on current drilling in Nicaragua and Colombia Proactive Investors UK
He says they're also planning to drill in a few weeks time a target called Caribe which he describes as an exciting early stage discovery in Nicaragua ...

How Surfing Led to My First Real Estate Investment DailyWealth
I had been taking surfing trips to Nicaragua since 1993. And I found a wave that I believed would someday be one of the hottest destinations in the ...

Ryan Martin Batters Velasquez For TKO Win in Six Rounds BoxingScene.com
In middleweight action, Cecil McCalla of Randallstown, Maryland, who had not fought in over a year, dropped Nicaragua's Matias Garcia (17-18-1, ...

Mako Mining announces intention to rely on BC Instrument 51-516 Canada NewsWire (press release)
The Company is developing its high-grade San Albino gold project in Nueva Segovia, Nicaragua. Mako's primary objective is to bring San Albino into ...

What you need to know to start your day (June 29) Explica
Nicaragua registers 2,170 cases of Covid-19 and 74 people died from the pandemic until this Tuesday, June 23, according to the latest report from the ...

Ortega dictatorship among the worst governments that have managed the pandemic according to ... Explica
It may interest you: Citizen Observatory reports more than 6 thousand suspected cases of Covid19 in Nicaragua. According to the newspaper of ...

The Ortega regime does not contemplate changing its pandemic management strategy in its plan ... Explica
The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) has projected that Nicaragua will continue to increase cases of contagion in the country, so it insisted ...

The Man Dies, But the Radical Chic Remains PJ Media
“Edén Pastora, a hero of the 1979 Sandinista revolution in Nicaragua who was known by his nom de guerre, Commander Zero — and who later ...