Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well,, Well,, Well . . . . Hydroxychloroquine

Viejo del Foro el duende grande's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Well,, Well,, Well . . . . Hydroxychloroquine

Ruskies are just starting 40k trials on their ego vaccine Sputnik. Got news for Putin, it is not a vaccine until you get through with the mass trials and analyse the results.

Some potentially good news out of Peak Prosperity. Many people may already be immune or resistant to covid 19 because of previous coronavirus illnesses coupled with general good health. . I wonder if that is why the winos in L.A. have not been wiped out--they live in shit and have had ever disease on the planet. If that is so, we might get to the mythical herd immunity sooner than we think even with a slow or partially effective vaccine.

What will the Chinese do for an encore?

"Support mental health or I'll break your head"

...with a 6 foot stick and mask and gloves....

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...l__144095.html

I wonder if this will ever be resolved?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWestPirate View Post
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...l__144095.html
    I wonder if this will ever be resolved?
    It takes convincing the mainstream media or leading medical journals to sway public/political opinion, not a chorus of the peanut gallery. Just last week, NYT:
    Politicizing Medical Science Will Cost American Lives
    Sowing doubt about the safety of treatments will imperil the fight against coronavirus in the months and years to come.
    The president pressed the F.D.A. to grant an authorization to the malaria drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, despite ample warning from scientists that the drugs were not only unproven for the coronavirus but potentially dangerous. That authorization was revoked in June, after the drugs were linked to serious heart complications in more than 100 patients, including at least 25 who died.
    The duplicitous bastards. Meanwhile tens of thousands die unnecessarily. From this thread we know this is a misrepresentation of the truth. The newspaper is politically biased. It's Orwellian speak by Big Brother but it's the Biggest that most people pay attention to as if it were gospel. Most people will never learn of Dr. Paunio's sound condemnation of Dr. Fauci.

A friend in Condega has Covid,, got hit pretty hard,, including some breathing issues.

Attached is a prescription from her doctor. Covers all the bases.
    I know that she had stockpiled Hydroxychloroquine early on.

They treated her breathing with a 2 ml injection of valerpan, a steroid / anti-inflammatory.
    She said that the injection gave her immediate relief.

The ivermectina is interesting, I'd read that it has anti-viral properties.
    We use it on the farm as an anti-parasite medicine for the horses and pigs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KeyWestPirate; 09-14-2020 at 12:28 PM.

I didn't know where to stick this, or maybe start a new thread called Deep State,, or Shadows on the Ceiling,, or Loony as MSNBC

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/14/u...266b666bbafe75

The sad thing is,, I suspect some elements of the story have a bit of truth to them.

Seven weeks and counting to the >>> Red Mirage
    And who knows after that ?? Yo no.

Off thread, but check this out: https://www.walmart.com/pac?id=8306f...antity=1&cv=12

I could swear that I've been paying twice this for an 8 Liter unit in Sinsa.
    I only seem to get two years out of them. I found some spare parts on AliExpress, I think that I can fix them now.

Hot water is complicated in Nicaragua. If you want lukewarm and low flow,, no problema,, use a widow maker.
    If you want a lot of hot water,, it's more difficult.
    Last edited by KeyWestPirate; 09-14-2020 at 12:45 PM.

Blog Entries

CDC is dirty, probably on China's payroll. Trump can't purge or disband them till after the election because they will release copies of all the memos they sent him Jan-Mar.--right before the election.
    The insurrection has already started, more to come.

Blog Entries

I didn't know where to stick this, or maybe start a new thread called Deep State,, or Shadows on the Ceiling,, or Loony as MSNBC
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/14/u...266b666bbafe75
    You got it in the right thread. “To allow people to die so that you can replace the president is a grievous venial sin, venial sin,” Mr. Caputo said. “And these people are all going to hell.”
    Sounds a lot like what Dr. Zelenko, who pioneered HCQ+zinc (+azithromycin) as a prophylaxis in NY in Jan with great success, said, "more than 150,000 dead corpses, most of which could have been avoided if Dr. Fauci did the moral and correct thing,” instead of having the FDA prohibit HCQ’s use on covid patients.

Bannon's War Room has been preaching that the election will not end with the voting Nov 3, but will be fought til Inauguration day (he's confident Trump will win), and could very well lead to a Constitutional crises, with battles in the streets. For the past several months gun sales have been way up. Mr. Caputo: “If you carry guns, buy ammunition, ladies and gentlemen, because it’s going to be hard to get.”

Apparently, the 1876 pres election was stolen by (the assassinated) Lincoln's Republican party. It was decided in Congress. After the Civil War, the Dems cut a deal that removed most of the occupying federal troops from the South, ended Reconstruction, creating the so-called Jim Crow South, that denied Blacks their civil rights for the next 100 yrs and led to the great migration to the Northern (plantations) cities.
    (see, "What Happens if Donald Trump Fights the Election Results?", The New Yorker, 8/21/20)

Since the Dems will likely retain control of the House, one can only wonder what kind of deal they'd cut. Open borders? Let China roll? Health care for all? Universal Basic incomes?
    Last edited by Daddy-YO; 09-14-2020 at 09:50 PM.

Blog Entries

Polls are over place in States, who knows... CDC is bigger joke than the time I was in Atlanta and some of their "test" monkeys got loose.

In January when evictions are allowed again, the fallout begins, cities like Vegas and New Orleans that depend on tourists and huge portion of population work in hospitality, been out of work for months and soon be out of a roof over their heads.

Going to get Nautical.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

What is going to be fascinating is the Red Mirage, with Trump in person voters counted that night, for a win, and mail in ballots from Mickey, Donald and Goofy trickling in until Inauguration Day. A timely Supreme Court decision (OK, that's long enough) , might save the day and prevent clumps of "found" ballots by the PO.

There may be a card or two up Trump's sleeve yet

I'm not a big fan of using firearms to settle disputes. It often turns out badly. But, we did get our two handguns out of storage. We've stored them since we left Ft Lauderdale. We both had concealed weapons permits then, and truly felt the need to carry a weapon. Not in Key West, and certainly not in Tucson.

Beyond a home defense use, we would be seriously outgunned by almost anyone these days. Both revolvers, the real limitation is the six shots. No adding high capacity magazines to a "six shooter" .

Blog Entries

Oddly, my only gun is also a Colt 45 six shooter that uses the long bullet. Got it when I lived in Fort Lauderdale too. I found out that they can be loaded with buck shot cartridges and bought a couple of boxes. Never felt the need to carry though.
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

Buckshot is way to go unless you are a crack shot. TV has made everyone believe you fire a pistol upside down, backwards, or sideways and can hit your target, does not work like that.

Not like a day at the range, is night, is dark, you are sleeping, not sitting on a bench with hands on a rest.

If you need more than 6 shots or an extra clip, probably way over your head, more TV nonsense, 1st shot and the roaches scatter fast.

Seen lot of people buying 4-10 shotgun pistols, not shot 1 but sure is a handful, but do not need to be a marksman to hit the target.

Guns in Nica are reserved fot damn sure emergency, if you kill someone you start a blood war you can never win, often shown, seldom shot.
    Last edited by cookshow; 09-15-2020 at 07:26 AM.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Blog Entries

Shot shells are not magic for hitting the target. The spread is not that much at close ranges. Their magic is after they hit the target and each pellet goes its separate way increasing the likelihood of hitting something critical that will cause the attacker to stop quickly. Nobody (?) especially wants to get shot but in fact there are only a limited number of nerves and arteries that are of critical importance.

Blog Entries

I'm not a big fan of using firearms to settle disputes. It often turns out badly.
    With the notable exceptions of the American Revolution and Civil War, WWI, WWII, or any other disputes where at least one player actually intended to prevail, which is why I didn't include later wars. But I digress...

Blog Entries

Who'd thunk--Tucson most dangerous city in Arizona?

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/az...0one%20in%2017.

Blog Entries

If Trump loses is his own doing, Okies are baffled by his idiocy, but they are not crazy about Biden. Lot of people saying they will not vote, so low turnout will be more mail in blah, blah, blah.

Same here as Nica, opposition can never put up a viable opponent. Cannot see Biden winning here, but who knows.

Population is tired of the clowns in this circus.
    Ernie K Doe

Blog Entries

Plenty of Trump support in Florida. About 20:1, based on signs, stickers, and other ephemera.

Blog Entries

"...the controversial drug."

Blog Entries

Insurrection is turning some Dems to Trump. "Anybody except Kamala/antifa/BlackLies" maybe the key to this elections. Biden makes an occasional coherent statement. The debates may be the great battle between Dementia and Foot in Mouth disease.
    Quote Originally Posted by cookshow View Post
    If Trump loses is his own doing, Okies are baffled by his idiocy, but they are not crazy about Biden. Lot of people saying they will not vote, so low turnout will be more mail in blah, blah, blah.

Same here as Nica, opposition can never put up a viable opponent. Cannot see Biden winning here, but who knows.

Population is tired of the clowns in this circus.

Quote Originally Posted by el duende grande View Post
    Insurrection is turning some Dems to Trump. "Anybody except Kamala/antifa/BlackLies" maybe the key to this elections. Biden makes an occasional coherent statement. The debates may be the great battle between Dementia and Foot in Mouth disease.

Hard to accept how good we have it under a stable,, old fashioned dictatorship in Nicaragua.

This is bogus,, but a lot of fun:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...300997632?s=20

Blog Entries

KUSI news, Good morning San Diego - how did I miss it?
    The doc looks like a Republican . . . says 100% cure, even with his 'severe' patients.
    Why is all such news relegated to obscure, fringe outlets? Wingnuts unite!

The debates may be the great battle between Dementia and Foot in Mouth disease.
    Entertaining, for sure. At least for us who can only afford the cheap seats. The billionaires club will learn what's really at stake behind the clown show. We'll all accept the results, eventually, and adjust our philosophies of life.

Hard to accept how good we have it under a stable,, old fashioned dictatorship in Nicaragua.
    It's stable and that's what people like. They can go about their business. Dictatorship is just a word 'superior' democratic(?) gov'ts use to put it down. Nicas are unquestionably more 'free' than gringos, at the moment. Not 'free' to pick up welfare checks, however. But without the massive bills - mortgage or rent, car payments, insurance (health, car, &c.) - that make gringos wage-slaves, for wages that stagnate while costs increase. Food in Nicaragua is cheap, plentiful and local-fresh. Not the globally-transported gringo stuff.

Same here as Nica, opposition can never put up a viable opponent.
    There is no opposition here to speak of. Maybe a loose gaggle of complainers waiting for America (or the EU) to send them a fat check and tell them who will be their leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy-YO View Post
    KUSI news, Good morning San Diego - how did I miss it?
    The doc looks like a Republican . . . says 100% cure, even with his 'severe' patients.
    Why is all such news relegated to obscure, fringe outlets? Wingnuts unite!

Entertaining, for sure. At least for us who can only afford the cheap seats. The billionaires club will learn what's really at stake behind the clown show. We'll all accept the results, eventually, and adjust our philosophies of life.

It's stable and that's what people like. They can go about their business. Dictatorship is just a word 'superior' democratic(?) gov'ts use to put it down. Nicas are unquestionably more 'free' than gringos, at the moment. Not 'free' to pick up welfare checks, however. But without the massive bills - mortgage or rent, car payments, insurance (health, car, &c.) - that make gringos wage-slaves, for wages that stagnate while costs increase. Food in Nicaragua is cheap, plentiful and local-fresh. Not the globally-transported gringo stuff.

There is no opposition here to speak of. Maybe a loose gaggle of complainers waiting for America (or the EU) to send them a fat check and tell them who will be their leader.

Trump hasn't asked for my advice,, but here it is anyway:

We're far enough into the two US vaccine trials to know that efficacy is good (antibodies after vaccination), and it's not making anyone sick.

So, Trump issues an executive order: " The vaccination is available to anyone who wants to take it voluntarily, " and includes anyone who comes to his rallies in an extended "trial".

Take off your mask, roll up your sleeve!
    Hell, the lines are so long that it would be easy to vaccinate everyone who comes to a rally.

Roll up HIS sleeve in the Rose Garden, take the shot along with any of the White House staff who want to be "voluntarily" vaccinated.

Now, that is leadership!
    Take the Red Pill and get on with your life. Drink the Blue KoolAid and wear a mask forever.

Get the shot, get the vaccination card, on one side, vaccination details, other side,, in very large letters,

Vaccinated: No Mask Required

Talk about stirring the pot!!
    The Dems will be frothing at the mouth. OK,, frothing MORE at the mouth.
    By next year,, only Dems will be dying of COVID >>> I'm not going to say it

Trump should have visited the two Compton deputies while he was in California.

"The Dems support thugs with long rap sheets who beg for a bullet; I support law enforcement"

We saw how fragile law and order was in Nicaragua in 2018.
    No question,, Ortega could have handled that better than he did.Shooting babies in the head, and burning people alive,, really bad optics.But,, the Nicaragua is stable. I can live with giving Transito a few cordobas now and again.
    i do drive too fast. And I don't like to wear a seat belt.

But,, I don't feel the need to keep a firearm on my bedside table as I now do here in Tucson.The moon is full on October 31st,, the Hunter's Moon.The night of November 3 is going to be really interesting.

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Drink the Blue KoolAid and wear a mask forever.

Get the shot, get the vaccination card, on one side, vaccination details, other side,, in very large letters,

Vaccinated: No Mask Required

The KW region extended the mask order to May 31 2021 this week - Most other Ontario regions are doing the same.

We will live long enough to have the dumpster fire below us lead to militia invasion as the US melts down (Humor people Humor)

Of course the US would not do that civil war thing again - The Canadian says with a nervous twang...
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Blog Entries

We saw how fragile law and order was in Nicaragua in 2018. No question,, Ortega could have handled that better than he did.Shooting babies in the head, and burning people alive,, really bad optics.But,, the Nicaragua is stable.
    What we saw was how well organized the opposition was in 2018, esp. mobilizing students. With so much party corruption, INSS was headed for the rocks, so warned the neocons & int'l banks. So many students joined the oldsters in protesting the tightening of SS that it took the police by surprise. It only took a few ringers throwing rocks to up the ante to rioting. Tranques were built everywhere in Nicaragua & its cities - paralyzing traffic and the economy, shutting down the airport - with such rapidity, it belied the underlying organization against the Sandinista gov't. All with student - carne de cañón - labor and weaponless defense. Ortega was caught off-guard, but he was no street-level hands-on commander. He demanded allegiance of Nica forces against the insurrection. He probably gave the order to clear the tranques. But most of the ugliness of 2018 came from stakeholders stepping beyond the law to defend their country. their gov't, their party, their piece of the action, what we call patriots or militia, but the liberal press labeled paramilitaries. Did Ortega give the order to shoot a baby in the head or to burn a family in their house? Of course not, but the Greenpeace crowd would like you to believe he was responsible. Just like those who'd have you believe that all cops are racist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post
    The KW region extended the mask order to May 31 2021 this week - Most other Ontario regions are doing the same.

We will live long enough to have the dumpster fire below us lead to militia invasion as the US melts down (Humor people Humor)

Of course the US would not do that civil war thing again - The Canadian says with a nervous twang...
    Nothing to worry about, one side of the war pledged to move to Canada, so war - averted.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast